Convert labels from popular websites to formats suitable for thermal printers.
Rollo's Chrome Extension provides an easy way to print your labels from popular websites to thermal printers. If website only supports 8.5 x 11 size labels, extension adds a button called "Rollo Labels" - this will convert that label to thermal printer friendly size in one click. Extension also provides you with guidance on how to update your label preferences to 4 x 6 size on other popular websites that are able to support thermal printers natively. Service is provided for free. You would just need a Rollo account (also free). We may ask high volume users to contribute in the future. Service is not restricted to Rollo printer owners.
- (2020-01-10) Adam Castaneda: After settling down from working late last time when trying to use this I was able to get the rollo printer to print the shipping label perfectly. I had to slightly adjust the printer settings (density/speed) by only 1 or 2 values as it was just a tad light. I haven't tried to print another packing slip to see if that part has been updated. The issue with the packing slip portion was that it would only print the first item of the order, any other items sold in that would not show up.
- (2020-01-05) Charlotte Evans: App does a good job. I think the extension should work regardless of being logged in.
- (2020-01-04) Bill Evans: The extension was great until this last update. I've been using it for months, just fine. My only complaint is every time I close Chrome I have to login again. This last update completely broke the app. I can't login. Please fix and I will adjust my review. I like that it can accomplish more than just print, but make the plugin work regardless of being logged in. Not being able to work has a major impact in my business.
- (2019-11-11) Eric S: You guys are doing a great job with the free extension, found it today and took it for a spin. Love it so far. Love that you encourage it for all printers not just the rollo. It has the potential to put the other extensions out of business by capitalistic principals: The best product for the best price wins the user/customer. Hopefully it stays free forever, and doesn't become tiered pay based on usage. Points for rollo for this one in my book. -CP
- (2019-09-02) Daniel Vander Vort: I love this printer and extension!!! But the extension seems to be having an issue with Amazon at the moment. It's also a big pain when it logs you our all the time. Still love it!
- (2019-07-17) MakerofThings: GREAT!!! .....when it works. Constantly logs you out and won't let you convert/print labels unless you're logged into the extension, every time you restart chrome you need to re-activate and accept permissions from the extension, and THEN you have to log back in again. It is a fantastic tool, I really do love it and the printer, but there needs to be work done.
- (2019-06-08) Jacob Albrechtsen: Wow. What a time saver!!!! And appreciate that it's free. Been doing Amazon FBA for a little over a year now, and have shipped well over 1000 shipments from my home. I have hated every minute of exporting the shipping labels to PDF, and then cropping and printing.... Such a complete waste of time. This has been a godsend! I struggled to figure out how to print product labels with it however. Is there a tutorial perhaps? Am I using the wrong size labels maybe??? help ;) OH! and forgot to mention. It is a real pain that I have to re-sign in each time I want to use it.... One thing I would improve for sure.
- (2019-06-05) 2 -MJoraid: 5 stars. I tried this extension with UPS and it's wonderful. I do not have to edit the UPS label before printing anymore. On the UPS website where I do print labels, a button has showed saying "Rollo Labels" and when I clicked on it the extension automatically downloaded the 4x6 version of the shipping label. It converted the original label from 8.5x11 letter size label to a printable 4x6 label. Thank you.
- (2019-06-05) Dan Payne: Seriously?! Thanks guys! I've had this little printer for about a year and it has made my life so much easier. I use it for 95% of my shipping. This extension changes it to 100%! Awesome extension! Also, apparently we're reviewing the printer here as well. When I got mine, the power cord did not work. it wasn't the PSU, but the power cord from the wall to it. There is no way they could have known before shipment. Regardless, they shipped me one and I had it in hand in less than 24 hours. I LOVE this printer!
- (2019-05-30) Edgar Garcia: so i just bought the rollo label printer and come to find out it doesn't work with my pixelbook chromebook,only way is to use a window or mac, i was directed to a youtube video where you install the printer through google cloud print on a mac then you can use through your chromebook but you need to have to laptop at the same time for this which makes no sense, i only own a chromebook and have a ecommerce business, but very sad i will have to return this amazing machine
- (2019-12-25, v:1.2) Darlene Carbajal: Help!!
Do I have to download a drive and the extension? I have a chromebook.
- (2019-12-14, v:1.2) Thomas Evans: Brother label printer
Can I use this to resize and print to a Brother thermal 4 x 6 label printer?
- (2019-11-28, v:1.2) Rajesh Mukkala: Please add Support to Amazon India Marketplace
Hello, Please add Support to Amazon India Marketplace. I'm planning to get one printer soon.
- (2019-11-27, v:1.2) Sheena Jacobs: Labels not printing correctly from Pirateship and Paypal
My labels were printing perfectly at first but now they are printing too short or splitting over 2 labels. I am wasting a ton of labels trying to get one to print out correctly. Can you give some guidance on what I need to look at? I haven't changed anything in my settings.
- (2019-11-26, v:1.2) Marina Imports: Rollo printer doesn't show in my control panel
I was using the printer fine the first couple of days but now it doesn't show as an option, it's not even showing in my control panel. i tried uninstalling and installing it again but it doesn't show that it has been installed. What do i need to do? or should i just return it?
- (2019-10-28, v:1.1) s deane: extension button not poping up for amazon fba
im trying to print upc labels and the button does not show even after i restart my computer
- (2019-09-24, v:1.0) Néstor Valderrabano Dominguez: Help
I don't see the button on fedex.com, even after logging in
- (2019-08-28, v:0.2.9.9) Patrick Patterson: Can't print label from UPS
I can not print , Rollo icon is blocked, I already log in to rollo/my account I can not print in UPS , it said i have to log in, already log in to Rollo/ my account and nothing , the rollo icon is still blocked, my account is [email protected], please help
- (2019-08-25, v:0.2.9.9) Luis Castro: I can not print , Rollo icon is blocked, I already log in to rollo/my account
I can not print in UPS , it said i have to log in, already log in to Rollo/ my account and nothing , the rollo icon is still blocked, my account is [email protected], please help
- (2019-08-25, v:0.2.9.9) FAHRENHEIT: Printing on 4'6 labels ( without instructions)
How Do I print the shipping label on a 4'6 labels, without the instructions? Whenever I print the label, it's landscape and it's cut off. the instruction is on the label too. How do I set it up to print the shipping only, without the instruction, and print portrait, instead of landscape
- (2019-08-24, v:0.2.9.9) Tina Bryant: logging in
amazon has blocked the rollo tab and says I must log in...I dont know where to log in.:(
- (2019-08-22, v:0.2.9.9) Joel Thomas: Rollo Print button not showing up on USPS Click-n-Ship
Hi, Even after refreshing and removing/bringing back the chrome extension and making sure I'm logged in and the extension is active, I cannot get the button to show up as a print option. Please help, thanks! Joel Thomas