Convert labels from popular websites to formats suitable for thermal printers.
Rollo's Chrome Extension provides an easy way to print your labels from popular websites to thermal printers. If website only supports 8.5 x 11 size labels, extension adds a button called "Rollo Labels" - this will convert that label to thermal printer friendly size in one click. Extension also provides you with guidance on how to update your label preferences to 4 x 6 size on other popular websites that are able to support thermal printers natively. Service is provided for free. You would just need a Rollo account (also free). We may ask high volume users to contribute in the future. Service is not restricted to Rollo printer owners.
- (2021-04-13) Whitekiller Reservation: Great idea, but does not work. Pretty worthless
- (2021-04-10) Moogii M: It worked okay last time when I created that FBA shipping Label Products. Now it says Page expired. The label could not be downloaded. Please, refresh the page or re-login into the website. I cleared the all the cookies and contacted with Amazon support, They are saying nothing wrong from their side. My rollo extension has an issue. I emailed few time about this issue but NO ONE replied to me.
- (2021-03-31) Brad Alexander: Works well for printing FBA labels - but please PLEASE make the pop-ups stop. Every time I go to any website it pops up. Does not matter that I already use the extension - keeps popping up. Make It Stop!
- (2021-03-19) Ryan: I have used it for a long time, but this update brought too many ads, and I had to uninstall it.
- (2021-03-13) Richard Erwin: I loved my printer and the extension was super helpful for printing amazon labels but i am about to uninstall the extension, throw my printer in the trash, and switch to a competitor because they decided to put NEVERENDING POPUP MESSAGES on every platform. MAKE THEM STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
- (2021-03-10) Stonecold: Seriously, Rollo. The pop Ups are RELENTLESS. MAKE THEM STOP. This worked great until you updated the extension in February. I tried to use it for a few weeks but had to uninstall the extension because every time I went to Ebay the Rollo app would scroll their pop-up over top of the web page. I tried everything but as long as the extension is installed, the pop ups will continue no matter what. I will check back in a month to see if they ever resolved this.
- (2021-03-09) Jessica Holbrook: The extension works fine for printing labels with the Rollo printer but all of the sudden, EVERY time I go to Etsy or eBay, the extension pops up and reminds me that "You can now print your Shipping labels in 4x6 size directly from Rollo Ship Manager. Easily compare options and receive up to 90% off on the same shipping services you are using today." I've told the extension that I already use Ship Manager and I've tried all of the remind me later options but it does it every single time. I had to uninstall the extension because it was driving me nuts when I was just trying to shop online.
- (2021-02-23) Sonia Thompson: Use it for FEDEX Ship Manager. Worked great. The label on screen was portrait without the second doc page. Then it logged me out. Logged in. Now when i go to print the label is landscape with the doc page. Only way to print is to hit Rollo Label which then downloads a pdf file called rollo.pdf. That file is portrait and 4x6 but the label print is small. Had to adjust to get it right. If I print a second label it downloads a second pdf called Rollo(1). A third label is Rollo(2) etc. I print many labels. I dont need to see 40 files with names like Rollo(29). Then i have to review and delete them because the next day the process starts over.This is not how a printer should work with convoluted workarounds. Like I said, it worked great before logging me out. Did you update something? If you did you broke it.
- (2021-02-17) SuperMom Headquarters: Extension was working well to print labels from the UPS website. Now, all of a sudden, it constantly logs me out, just as I get to the screen to print the label. I try to log in, even though "remember me" is selected, and I get an error message that my login/password is incorrect. I'm logged into the Rollo website with the same combination, but I clicked "forgot password" anyway - just to be sure. Still won't work. I ship often, and need to use the UPS website to get my account discount (since the Rollo Ship Manager charges much more than what I pay through the UPS site). I'm very disappointed that I may now have to waste paper and tape, not to mention being worse for the environment, simply because the Rollo support is nonexistent. I'm regretting my purchase, and I don't recommend the Rollo printer to anyone who would rely on the extension for shipping.
- (2021-01-17) SuperheroDIY: Would be a great extension, but it logs you out for no reason (no, it's not a cookie issue as those have not been cleared since previous use). Now today, I can't login to the extension even though I am logged in with the same username/password on the website without issue. Why in the world would one need to be logged in for this extension to work, anyway?
- (2020-12-24) NYC Store: All of a sudden, my login doesnt work, and it wont create labels for ebay, no way to fix, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I'm assuming after resetting my password, for some reason the plugin still needs my old, forgotten password???
- (2020-11-30) Joey DeBow: i have 17 labels to print and it only shows 2. the rest print out blank. i have tried every setting i can to fix this and nothing works. the extension worked fine once and now it doesn't. no phone number to contact customer support is very frustrating. i submitted a work ticket but i need to ship my products now! i need help now. considering returning my printer and going with dymo.
- (2020-07-27) Brennan Galletly: It works, occasionally. First off, why do I have to login every time I want to use this product? Is paying for the printer not enough? What do you gain by forcing people to login? Second of all, its buggy as can be. Most of the time when I try to login, it just does nothing. Try to click the login button but nothing happens. I pretty much never use the printer now
- (2020-07-20) Next Tycoon: Youtuber said it works with the zebra, does not work and you need only the rollo
- (2020-01-10) Adam Castaneda: After settling down from working late last time when trying to use this I was able to get the rollo printer to print the shipping label perfectly. I had to slightly adjust the printer settings (density/speed) by only 1 or 2 values as it was just a tad light. I haven't tried to print another packing slip to see if that part has been updated. The issue with the packing slip portion was that it would only print the first item of the order, any other items sold in that would not show up.
- (2020-01-05) Charlotte Evans: App does a good job. I think the extension should work regardless of being logged in.
- (2020-01-04) Bill Evans: The extension was great until this last update. I've been using it for months, just fine. My only complaint is every time I close Chrome I have to login again. This last update completely broke the app. I can't login. Please fix and I will adjust my review. I like that it can accomplish more than just print, but make the plugin work regardless of being logged in. Not being able to work has a major impact in my business.
- (2019-11-11) Eric S: You guys are doing a great job with the free extension, found it today and took it for a spin. Love it so far. Love that you encourage it for all printers not just the rollo. It has the potential to put the other extensions out of business by capitalistic principals: The best product for the best price wins the user/customer. Hopefully it stays free forever, and doesn't become tiered pay based on usage. Points for rollo for this one in my book. -CP
- (2019-09-02) Daniel Vander Vort: I love this printer and extension!!! But the extension seems to be having an issue with Amazon at the moment. It's also a big pain when it logs you our all the time. Still love it!
- (2019-07-17) MakerofThings: GREAT!!! .....when it works. Constantly logs you out and won't let you convert/print labels unless you're logged into the extension, every time you restart chrome you need to re-activate and accept permissions from the extension, and THEN you have to log back in again. It is a fantastic tool, I really do love it and the printer, but there needs to be work done.
- (2019-06-08) Jacob Albrechtsen: Wow. What a time saver!!!! And appreciate that it's free. Been doing Amazon FBA for a little over a year now, and have shipped well over 1000 shipments from my home. I have hated every minute of exporting the shipping labels to PDF, and then cropping and printing.... Such a complete waste of time. This has been a godsend! I struggled to figure out how to print product labels with it however. Is there a tutorial perhaps? Am I using the wrong size labels maybe??? help ;) OH! and forgot to mention. It is a real pain that I have to re-sign in each time I want to use it.... One thing I would improve for sure.
- (2019-06-05) 2 -MJoraid: 5 stars. I tried this extension with UPS and it's wonderful. I do not have to edit the UPS label before printing anymore. On the UPS website where I do print labels, a button has showed saying "Rollo Labels" and when I clicked on it the extension automatically downloaded the 4x6 version of the shipping label. It converted the original label from 8.5x11 letter size label to a printable 4x6 label. Thank you.
- (2019-06-05) Dan Payne: Seriously?! Thanks guys! I've had this little printer for about a year and it has made my life so much easier. I use it for 95% of my shipping. This extension changes it to 100%! Awesome extension! Also, apparently we're reviewing the printer here as well. When I got mine, the power cord did not work. it wasn't the PSU, but the power cord from the wall to it. There is no way they could have known before shipment. Regardless, they shipped me one and I had it in hand in less than 24 hours. I LOVE this printer!
- (2019-05-30) Emprendiendo Juntos: so i just bought the rollo label printer and come to find out it doesn't work with my pixelbook chromebook,only way is to use a window or mac, i was directed to a youtube video where you install the printer through google cloud print on a mac then you can use through your chromebook but you need to have to laptop at the same time for this which makes no sense, i only own a chromebook and have a ecommerce business, but very sad i will have to return this amazing machine
- (2021-04-19, v:2.8.1) gary creter: labels
my barcode labels are not centered properly
- (2021-04-16, v:2.8.1) PERSONNEL ONLY: Rollo chrome extension
Rollo Chrome extension wont sign on. when i click on amazon rollo labels its telling me to sign on. when i try to sign on the extension it gives me wrong password, i have reset it like 10 times. and i am able to sign on to the website portal. but not chrome extension.
- (2021-04-15, v:2.8.1) Ghost7Gaming: Not signing me in on Amazon Seller Website
I am signed in on the Rollo Chrome Extension. However, even though the purple rollo box is showing up on the Amazon Seller Centeral account, when I click on it, I get the message to "sign into rollo account." I have signed out and tried to sign back in several times, but still not working on the amazon site even though shows I am signed in on rollo site.
- (2021-04-14, v:2.8.1) jfont228: Rollo Label button not enabling in Amazon FBA
Hi, so I installed the Rollo Chrome extension in my computer. I am logged in to Rollo account. However, when i try to print the FNSKU in Amazon FBA using Rollo, the Rollo Labels button is not enabled. Any suggestions? What could be the problem?
- (2021-03-29, v:2.8.1) Maud Pouliot: No longer working on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com
I have removed the extension and reinstalled, I have also rebooted computer 3 times. It just does not show up and the pop up says there is nothig to have access to. Please help
- (2021-03-24, v:2.8.1) Keenan D: Checking server status
Whenever I click on the Rollo Label button a box just pops up saying checking server status and nothing ever happens
- (2021-03-21, v:2.8.1) Shahanaj Jalil: SIN printing issue
hello, how do i print on ASIN lables. It does not center properly and it gets cut off. please help.
- (2021-03-15, v:2.8.1) Chris Martino: Nag Screen
Can you PLEASE disable the nag screen that comes up on virtually any ebay or etsy or ups or whatever has shipping page? I've dismissed it on all these sites countless times and it still comes back over and over again. PLEASE!!!
- (2021-02-24, v:2.8) Erlene Stevenson: Rollo printing
My labels are not centered properly. Some of the wording and barcoding is cut off on the sides.
- (2021-02-23, v:2.8) Yao Z: The extension persistently skipping the first 2 SKU's when generating labels
When generating FNSKU labels, Rollo always skip the first 2 rows. Tried the extension on chrome, Brave, Opera, Epic .... same problem everywhere. Please fix :).
- (2021-01-16, v:2.8) Outlet Emporium: Rollo Printing tab
My rollo printing tab is not showing up in my inventory labs?
- (2020-12-31, v:2.8) Yao Z: amazon.ca should be enabled please... happy to test for you.
amazon.ca should be enabled please... happy to test for you.
- (2020-11-20, v:2.7) Donna Garcia: USPS is unable to scan my shipping labels
USPS said they were unable to scan my labels printed via Rollo and have to manually input the tracking. Any advice?
- (2020-11-04, v:2.7) Calvin Lee: Fedex return labels
The Rollo button doesn't pop up for Fedex return labels! To be clear, I am referring to when you check the box for "create return label." Once you enter the return label details and click "ship", the Rollo button doesn't pop up.
- (2020-10-30, v:2.7) Keiran Mussell: .co.uk
Hello, this does not seem to work on Amazon.co.uk - I get the error that the page does not produce labels.
- (2020-10-15, v:2.7) Scott Davis: Log In
How do i log-in to rollo chrome extension to print Fedex labels? Where do i go?
- (2020-10-01, v:2.6) Kimmi M: rollo chrome extension
how do I sign in to the rollo chrome extension so I can print for FBA.
- (2020-09-22, v:2.6) Tamara Prunty: Mercari Labels
We would really love it if you added Mercari as on of the label conversions.
- (2020-09-22, v:2.6) Richard Gwin: Won't print
After I hit the Rollo labels button nothing happens,it just keeps going round n round.
- (2020-09-22, v:2.6) Reza Amiri: Label printing
I can not convert the label
- (2020-09-09, v:2.5) Tom Sunderlin: Spinning on Converting Label
Multiple Attempts at attempting to print my USPS labels, but I keep getting an error that states it's Converting the label. I attempt to login/logout, I even changed my password, cleared cache, Restarted etc...
- (2020-09-08, v:2.5) NANEALANI PICKFORD: rollo not converting
Hi! It stays on "You file in now converting" and watching the circle go round and round but it never converts, this just started happening. Do I have to reinstall the whole thing?
- (2020-07-20, v:2.5) K. Malloy: Google Chrome Extension for Rollo printer..
We have downloaded Google Chrome. BUT... When we go to download the Google Chrome extension for our Rollo printer.. It takes us back to a page to download Google Chrome. Which we've already done. Any advise ? Thank you so much
- (2020-07-07, v:2.5) Christine Gozza: Prints multiple blank pages
Everything was fine until a couple weeks ago, now every time I print a label, the printer doesn't stop after the one label is done. It continues to run blank pages through the printer until I shut off the printer & restart it. This happens when I use the Rollo extension to print and when I save as PDF and print from Adobe Reader. Please help!
- (2020-06-14, v:2.1) Tim Watkins: Mecari
Having one for mercari would be awesome any plans happening soon?
- (2020-06-10, v:2.0) Calvin Lee: Fedex return labels
Awesome extension! However, the Rollo button doesn't pop up for Fedex return label. Would be amazing if you added it to that page!
- (2020-06-04, v:2.0) Project Patio: Amazon FNSKU labels
Went I click rollo to print my FNSKU labels I keep getting this message. I have logged out and back in and its the same thing? Page expired. The label could not be downloaded. Please, refresh the page or re-login into the website.
- (2020-04-15, v:1.9) Sofia Elise: Google Chrome
I really want to purchase the rollo printer but I only have a google chromebook. Is there any way at all that I could still use this printer on this chromeboom?
- (2020-04-13, v:1.9) courtney bockover: printing shipping labels on amazon
in amazon I keep getting checking server.... after I hit the rollo button to print shipping labels. How do i advance to print the labels... never had this happen before.
- (2020-01-22, v:1.6) Néstor STB: No me deja imprimir la guia en FedEx
Cuando termino de generar mi guía en FedEx no me sale el botón de imprimir con rollo printer, solo si me meto a mi historial y selecciono la etiqueta y después le doy a reimprimir es que me arroja el botón de rollo printer
- (2019-12-25, v:1.2) Help!!
Do I have to download a drive and the extension? I have a chromebook.
- (2019-12-14, v:1.2) Thomas Evans: Brother label printer
Can I use this to resize and print to a Brother thermal 4 x 6 label printer?
- (2019-11-28, v:1.2) Rajesh Mukkala: Please add Support to Amazon India Marketplace
Hello, Please add Support to Amazon India Marketplace. I'm planning to get one printer soon.
- (2019-11-27, v:1.2) Sheena Jacobs: Labels not printing correctly from Pirateship and Paypal
My labels were printing perfectly at first but now they are printing too short or splitting over 2 labels. I am wasting a ton of labels trying to get one to print out correctly. Can you give some guidance on what I need to look at? I haven't changed anything in my settings.
- (2019-11-26, v:1.2) Marina Imports: Rollo printer doesn't show in my control panel
I was using the printer fine the first couple of days but now it doesn't show as an option, it's not even showing in my control panel. i tried uninstalling and installing it again but it doesn't show that it has been installed. What do i need to do? or should i just return it?
- (2019-10-28, v:1.1) s deane: extension button not poping up for amazon fba
im trying to print upc labels and the button does not show even after i restart my computer
- (2019-09-24, v:1.0) Néstor Valderrabano Dominguez: Help
I don't see the button on fedex.com, even after logging in
- (2019-08-28, v:0.2.9.9) Patrick Patterson: Can't print label from UPS
I can not print , Rollo icon is blocked, I already log in to rollo/my account I can not print in UPS , it said i have to log in, already log in to Rollo/ my account and nothing , the rollo icon is still blocked, my account is [email protected], please help
- (2019-08-25, v:0.2.9.9) Luis Castro: I can not print , Rollo icon is blocked, I already log in to rollo/my account
I can not print in UPS , it said i have to log in, already log in to Rollo/ my account and nothing , the rollo icon is still blocked, my account is [email protected], please help
- (2019-08-25, v:0.2.9.9) FAHRENHEIT: Printing on 4'6 labels ( without instructions)
How Do I print the shipping label on a 4'6 labels, without the instructions? Whenever I print the label, it's landscape and it's cut off. the instruction is on the label too. How do I set it up to print the shipping only, without the instruction, and print portrait, instead of landscape
- (2019-08-24, v:0.2.9.9) Tina Bryant: logging in
amazon has blocked the rollo tab and says I must log in...I dont know where to log in.:(
- (2019-08-22, v:0.2.9.9) Joel Thomas: Rollo Print button not showing up on USPS Click-n-Ship
Hi, Even after refreshing and removing/bringing back the chrome extension and making sure I'm logged in and the extension is active, I cannot get the button to show up as a print option. Please help, thanks! Joel Thomas