Convert a Spark Page into a printer-friendly mode for easy printing to paper or PDF
This extension adds an option to the right-click menu that allows you to convert a Spark Page into a simpler, printer-friendly mode so that it can easily be printed to paper or converted to PDF. This can be useful when you want to: - Save a snapshot of a Spark Page at a particular time to PDF, for example a teacher might do this when their student's assignment is due. - Convert a Spark Page to a PDF for a simple backup of the text contained within it. - Convert a Spark Page to a PDF for offline viewing - Print a Spark Page in order to submit it to the copyright office
- (2018-05-13) Jack Dobie: Works great, but my only problem is that it sometimes leaves big gaps around images
- (2018-04-13) Susel Arzuaga: It works, but only when you are out of the editing mode. I had to use the 'shareable' link and then right-click on the page and it shows on the menu. Have not managed to make it work on the editing mode.
- (2018-02-27) Jennifer Larrabee: Never got it to work. I was able to copy the spark to publisher and print it from there.
- (2017-11-27) zoe Harmer: It doesn't work and nobody seems to get back to anybody that is posting problems. I am trying to do this on a PC is there another option?
- (2017-08-23) Leo Guevara: It's the best tool available at the moment(8/23/2017) to make a printable copy from a spark project. I recommend it.
- (2017-06-21) Dennis Wegner: geht nicht
- (2019-08-12, v:0.1.3) Karyn Easton: Not showing images in the resulting .Pdf
My Pdfs do not contain many of the images that are present in the Spark Page. Please can you let me know how to make Sprinter include my images in the Pdf that it creates?
- (2018-06-21, v:0.1.3) suresh subramaniya suresh: sprinter opens its own page
but does nothing else. make it useful instead of wasting time for users
- (2018-06-05, v:0.1.3) Washington Forte: Sprinter doesn't work
When I choose use Sprinter and click on "Normal" or "Printer Friendly mode", nothing happens. The Spark page is published and I use the last version of chrome (66). Would you help me?
- (2018-05-25, v:0.1.3) Eliot Attridge: Doesn't work
No option for this having installed. The icon as others have said is greyed out and nothing appears when right clicking on the page. It would be a good idea to have an explanation of what to do / click on, otherwise this is useless, I'm afraid.
- (2018-05-07, v:0.1.3) samantha stenson: how do I get it to work?
What page or viewpoint of Spark do I need to be on? It's installed but I can't figure out how to get the "sprinter" option to even show up in the pull down when I right click. Nothing appears. Please help!
- (2017-11-28, v:0.1.3) Does not work
After right clicking, choosing sprinter, and then choosing "normal" or "PDF" nothing happens. No dialog boxes open, no new tabs open, no screens open, just remains exactly the same page.
- (2017-11-16, v:0.1.3) Jean-Marc Frenier: print
Als ik rechterclick uitvoer krijg ik enkel verwijderen uit Chrome en geen mogelijkheid om te printen
- (2017-11-15, v:0.1.3) Melanie Rothwell: cant get the right click menu
I am unable to access the sprinter menu when I right click I installed the extension and it is on the browser bar - it is grey When I right click on the spark page it wont give me the menu
- (2017-11-02, v:0.1.3) ckochenburger: Extension does not work in Chrome for Mac
- (2017-11-02, v:0.1.3) Marie Seidel: Same problem
It seems like Sprinter extension is installed but unfortunately the icon remains greyed out. Even when I right click on the Spark page the menu that appears doesn't contain Sprinter