A quick short cut to load a PDF document or web resource into your Papers library.
Papers is an application that lets you view, browse, and search your articles and PDF documents in an iTunes-style interface. The Open in Papers extension adds a handy toolbar button to Chrome so you can open the current web page in Papers. It acts as a replacement for the Papers bookmarklet. Papers is an article organizer created by mekentosj. It can be found here: http://mekentosj.com/papers/ (If you're interested in more apps like this, you can follow me @x0xMaximus.)
- (2018-03-02) Boyang Zheng: It is working for me. chrome version Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit) papers for mac version 3.4.16 (555)
- (2017-10-06) J Ahmed: Works like a charm with Papers 3!
- (2017-06-29) Michelle M: Does not work. From other reviews seems to have not worked for a long time.
- (2017-04-05) Dannie Jost: Does not work! Either fix it or delete it from the extension catalog.
- (2017-03-12) Cobra 96r: does not work, will not open page in papers clicking the papers extension button nothing happens
- (2017-02-24) xia di: please fix it.
- (2017-02-02) Rion Lee: cant use anymore!
- (2016-11-25) 中尾哲史: did not work at all...
- (2016-11-17) Katherine Gribble: No longer works with Papers3 - please fix!
- (2016-10-20) Westley Dang: This is crap and basically crumbles my main functionality of Papers, which is quick import from a browser.
- (2016-10-19) Erik Tillman: Used to work, but no longer works since upgrading to papers 3
- (2016-08-18) DongWon Oh: Doesn't work on my Chrome (Papers 3.4.5, OS X 10.11.6)
- (2016-08-02) vidakris: Stopped working with Papers 2 for some time with any site I tried.
- (2016-07-29) Yuinting Ong: Hardly useful. This app usually doesn't respond at all. Never mention to open the reference page on Papers. it demands a lot of improvements. Terrible experience.
- (2016-07-19) Andy B: Doesn't work for the majority of websites/journals I've tried.
- (2016-06-11) Katie Chang: It's back, baby! Can use this extension again. :D
- (2016-06-05) Xiaoli Sky Wu: It doesnt work at all.
- (2016-05-15) Jayme Dale Mallindine: Used it use it all the time but it stopped working since I've updated Papers to Papers 3.
- (2016-05-10) Yuiko Matsumoto: Stop working.
- (2016-04-27) Jarrett Byrnes: This plugin appears to have stopped working.
- (2016-04-12) Kelvin Poon: Worked flawlessly for Papers 2 then stopped working March 2016 sometime. Please fix!
- (2016-04-05) K N: Same issue as other, but also not working with Papers 2.
- (2016-04-05) Kyle Montague: no longer works as of march 2016
- (2016-03-30) R Ross: it has stopped working for me as well, please advise!
- (2016-03-30) Lanny Liao: Great!