Show subtitles in two languages on Youtube & Netflix
- Targeted at language learners who need what the speaker is saying and the translation in user's native language.
- (2021-06-02) Alexander Carter: абсолютно бестолковая фича, работающая через раз и все равно полностью зависящая от ютубовских настроек - так мы и там можем постоянно кликать по тугим настройкам гугла, но спасибо добавили еще тугие настройки дополнения.
- (2021-05-15) Hing Kiu Kwok: it is actually working, very nice!
- (2021-04-01) 胡達峯「胡达峰」Davin Bernado: Indonesia subtitle but this extention detected "Malaysia" this extention cant diffrent malay and indo -_- when i choice malay, just appearing indo sub
- (2021-02-21) Yang Peng: For double captioning, only this extension works perfectly！
- (2021-02-01) Artin Albert: Isn't it the same as the open source version?! Why it's not mentioned in the description?
- (2021-01-30) Erick Akuma Fuentes: Una basura, solo ocupa los subtítulos autogenerados de youtube y si el video no tiene esa opción entonces te jodes.
- (2021-01-02) Pasta Patrol: its poggers
- (2020-12-26) Amy I: Really great. Even if you can't get the language to load in as the second language, I just set English as the second language and put the other language as the first subtitles. I would like the ability to copy or export all of the subtitles in a video, like LLN does, instead of just the one currently displayed.
- (2020-12-26) Jessica Suh: no me salen subs en espa
- (2020-12-22) Justin Wang: This is certainly a very decent extension. However, when i'm watching Naruto in french and need to translate it to english, sometimes it cna't find the french subtitles and won't operate. So... big oof
- (2020-11-10) Benjamin Moses Lieb: Since this extension is for YouTube & Netflix only, would expect the permissions to be scoped to only youtube and netflix pages, but the requested permissions are for all pages. I'm a developer myself and have built my own extensions and know what power that a developer has to read data on all pages. As far as I can tell this is a red flag for this extension. I suggest everyone using it, to use the built-in extension manager in Chrome to limit the pages that this can work on. I've set mine to Youtube only.
- (2020-10-27) Duy Chinh Hoang: many thanks, awesome extension
- (2020-08-05) Slava Lishnevsky: The extension is not working. The "Second Subtitle Language" dropdown is always empty. Impossible to select a second language. Here is the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/5PH5ypi.png
- (2020-07-22) HaswellCore: Support for iqiyi would be awesome.
- (2020-04-08) Tân Nguyễn: Love it thank you very much!
- (2020-03-17) BlurryFace: The second subtitle keeps getting under the video therefore it's unreadable. i tried changing the subtitle position but it keeps getting back to the bottom of the video
- (2020-03-14) sfffh: Perfect
- (2020-02-25) Jeffrey: The app doesn't show other subtitles, just the one I'm currently using.
- (2020-01-12) tried this with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PskqthqFVJs the on-screen sub is auto french, the extension sub is english, on-screen french-sub is sync with speech, but the english-sub is delayed by a phrase. 5 stars if they become all sync!
- (2020-01-07) azad amitoz: Hello, I remember that machine translation used to exist for this extension, i.e. it would translate even if the subtitle in the other language doesn't exist. Any plan to add that ?
- (2020-01-01) andrei115: This is very useful, thank you
- (2019-12-27) joel riera: don't bring me any language shows me the same subtitle language
- (2019-12-11) Krzysztof eM: brak tlumaczenia na jezyk polski
- (2019-11-29) mercy flores: ayer q la instale me funciono muy bien en amazon prime pero desde ahora no me traduce nada me decepciona
- (2019-11-13) pl1 1: It is very good, but it can be improved. E.g. The subtitles to have different colors in order to be able to differentiate if you want. Also, it would be good to be able to move the positions of the subtitles where you want.
- (2019-11-11) 시코: 아주 좋네요 but i wish there is option to remove option panel on the video.
- (2019-11-01) Gabriel Araujo: Não funciona no meu computador
- (2019-10-22) Abdul Hamid: It says: after purchasing, please click on the reload license button in the popup window. But after i clicked the reload license button, nothing happened. i have been charged for subscription but i didn't receive the service. i'm using opera
- (2019-10-06) Devilish: Is there a way to download a previous version of the extension? Having the options window pop up in the video player itself is quite a nuisance
- (2019-09-27) hnammad: I hope you add some function: Rewind 50ms and Fast forward 50ms or show more words, sentences. great extension! thanks
- (2019-08-04) Julio Andrés Arriaga Rangel: Lo intenté con el anime de Youtube Trigger y su funcionamiento fue en extremo errático, peor que no servir porque nada más me hizo perder más tiempo.
- (2019-08-02) Mathy Ice: Good extension. But the subtitles suddenly disappear sometimes . And different languages have different lengths of sentences
- (2019-07-27) Arthur Valladares: Love the idea of the extension, unfortunately it doesn't work for me as the second subtitle drop-down menu only shows me the same language I selected for the subtitle language.
- (2019-07-10) Vince Collado: No funciona.
- (2019-04-09) Amy Huỳnh: Why the captions are too small?
- (2019-03-28) The language learning extension for Netflix was quite straight-forward, I downloaded the extension, opened Netflix and wala subtitles for both languages was immediately right there. Unfortunately I couldn't get this extension provide the promised dual subtitling. Hopefully they can fix the bug, as the idea behind this extension is a great a idea.
- (2019-03-20) Elizabeth Lazo: Doesn't support Chinese
- (2019-03-16) > YouTube > automatic subtitles on YouTube are not supported at this time Why even bother then
- (2019-03-14) Andrés Iturra Pezo: desde hoy que no funciona en netflix ni amazon
- (2019-03-02) FRANKLIN TOVAR: "Es El Mejor Traductor De Subtitulos Del Mundo" , "Funciona Al 100% En YouTube" , Muchas Gracias Mike Steele Por Crear Esta Herramienta ( EXTENSION ) Tan Util y Perfecta , Seria Genial y Excelente Si Funcionara En Todos Los Reproductores De Video y Audio En Streaming , Luego Comento Donde Hace Falta , Hasta Luego y Mil Gracias De Nuevo...
- (2019-02-28) Binh Nguyen Quang: i think it is good for my english study. Thanks very much.
- (2019-02-12) Jeffrey Forêt: useless until we can place the 2nd subs on top of the screen !
- (2019-02-07) Junior Mejia: la app funciona de maravilla y hace lo que promete. me gustaría que agregaran hulu, seria una maravilla.
- (2019-01-22) It's an awesome plugin, I hope it can be applied to other stream video website like coursera, edx
- (2019-01-21) ali mustafa: Doesn't work on netflix, I selected English as a secondary language while I was playing video in Arabic subtitle.
- (2019-01-19) Jeremy Lee: It truly works but the second subtitles is just a translated one, which is practically unintelligible.
- (2018-12-24) phuc hoang viet trieu: I have a problem with the extension, It does not the activity :(. i use chrome in unbuntu 18.10
- (2018-12-21) Beatriz Silva: O melhor que encontrei até agora!!!
- (2018-12-12) brand 02: Wanted them to add the feature "second subtitles from the video too" but never thought they would actually add it lol. Now only if they can add "real time second subtitle" too, i would be very happy.
- (2018-12-05) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2021-04-29, v:2.6.1) Francesco Sasso: REQUEST FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO USE YOUR SOFTWARE
Good evening please I am deaf and I would like to know if Your software translates (and writes) in Italian the subtitles that the YouTube player writes in foreigners original language (ENGLISH -SPANISH.GERMAN -RUSSIAN ) of the movie. Is this possible? Many thanks a lot Best Regards FRANCESCO SASSO Italy [email protected]
- (2021-01-26, v:2.6.0) Andrea Solano: Dowland
I really like its extension is there a way to download the generated subtitles?
- (2020-12-06, v:2.6.0) Michele Varone: Perchè non mi fa selezionare nessuna lingua ??
nella sezione Second Subtitle Language non mi fa selezionare nessuna lingua.
- (2020-05-27, v:2.5.0) Christina McGorty: Translate other language subtitles to English
Would there be a work around to translate Spanish to English. I love this app.
- (2020-04-24, v:2.4.4) Yến Hoàng: add sub
how i can add korea sub to nexflix ??
- (2020-04-05, v:2.4.4) Trần Đỗ Đăng Khoa: I cannot load Vietnamese. But english + russian are ok . Please help me
almost languagues I can load and use normally, but except Vietnamese I cannot do that.
- (2020-04-02, v:2.4.4) alex mcqueen: only 1 language is English display
How can i add more languages in subtitles, it just show only English
- (2020-02-25, v:2.4.3) Jeffrey: Change position
Hi, this extension is really great. Thank you for making that. Could you implement a feature to allow changing the caption position? When subtitles are big, the second one goes over it, and it is really tough to read the second caption because it's at the bottom of the screen. Thanks.
- (2020-02-09, v:2.4.2) عبدالله احمد ماجد توحيد عبد المجيد ٢٠١٠٠٧١٧: not working
its not working uninstalled it a bunch of times no luck help?
- (2020-02-02, v:2.4.2) Mike Zhao: I don't know how to use it...
I don't know how to use it... I clicked 'c' and caption is on but only one language. How to 'load them into this app'? Please help and thanks so much.
- (2020-01-21, v:2.4.2) love team: phần vietnamese không thấy trên bảng Two cations support youtube & nefliix
phần vietnamese không thấy trên bảng Two cations support youtube & nefliix
- (2020-01-10, v:2.4.2) Nicola Forlai: Subtitles partially hiding on youtube
after a few seconds that i don't move the mouse and the progression bar on the bottom disappears, the subtitles follow it, making them partially hidden. could you solve it? thanks
- (2019-12-12, v:2.4.0) R Eggers: Google Translate option
Hi, I used to use this extension for Netflix and I really liked it. But it only uses the subtitles within the video now, when before it used Google Translate. Could you make an option where you can choose either the embedded video subtitles or Google Translate? Thank you!
- (2019-11-02, v:2.2.5) Gülizar Kocadağ: mac air de olmadı kurulmuyor neden
crome indirmemi söylüyor ama Crome yüklü diyor Crome yüklü değil ve o yüzden de bu uygulamayı kuramıyorum ne yapmalıyım
- (2019-09-24, v:2.2.0) Arkiv: Remove large purple toolbox
It is covering the subtitles.
- (2019-04-10, v:184.108.40.206) Josef Kandolf: dont work
i tried it know for two hours (youtube) - dont work
- (2019-04-03, v:220.127.116.11) 39: Small Second Subtitle without Black Background
Is there any option, in which I can change the font size of the second subtitle and select if I add the background behind it?
- (2019-03-26, v:18.104.22.168) George Roldugin: Not working on amazon.de
Hi, this extension would be immensely helpful, but I cannot get it to work on amazon.de. When I toggle the on/off switch is gives the following error: "Dual Captions not found on page". Is there a way to get it supported across all Amazon domains?
- (2019-01-02, v:22.214.171.124) Gustavo Ramalho de Almeida: Desktop version
Hi buddy. First of all, thank you for this extension. It is VERY helpful to improve my English language skills. I am wondering if you have a project to create a software that can run on downloaded movies, in other words, a desktop version that can run as an extension for video players softwares. Obviously, I am making it to simple, but I'm just wondering. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Have an excellent new year, man. I wish you all the best. Cheers!
- (2018-11-27, v:1.5.0) Francisco cervantes: AYUDA
No me funciona, me dice que tengo que actualizar la página y no se por que no funciona. Gracias.
- (2018-10-26, v:126.96.36.199) Gordon Einstein: Thank you
I am so grateful for this. Helping with learning Russian. Do you have support or donation page? Please send. Gordon
- (2018-08-26, v:1.4.0) john smith: Can you please make the captions mouse selectable?
I want to be able to mark a particular phrase with my mouse from the caption and get a google translation for it, with the combination of the Google Translate extension for example. Thank you.
- (2018-07-18, v:1.3.3) Behram Sancaklı: Thanks for this
Thank you for this wonderful thing. It helps me a lot but less when it autotranslates instead of using the video's own subtitles (video already has 2 subtitles i can choose, but the app insists to autotranslate the second one) Can you add an option according to this?