Sneak-peek at contents & activity of Bitcoin addresses right from the current web page. Never miss an address again!
Gives you snap-in data about Bitcoin addresses on pages. You'll be surprised how many Bitcoin addresses there are scattered around the web while you surf! Quickly and smoothly you can see: - When was the address first & last used - Max Balance - Current Balance - More Next version: - Popular and BitcoinTalk user addresses recognition - Confirmations info - Interactive Graphs of balance over time - and more Permission: - Page access - for tooltip - Storage - to remember preferences (On\Off for now) Many Thanks to: JQuery JQuery Themes & UI JQtip2 Blockchain API (which sometimes Times-out if you have too many requests) Source Code: The extension is a CRX file. Just change it's extension to .ZIP and it will open. Drop me an email if you're having trouble Contact: DanielEithan[at]Gmail.com
- (2020-11-07) Coins Allday: GREAT
- (2020-02-02) AP-Ahmet: hi there,good app *(extension),and working, to be honoust, thanks could it open itself automatically. instead of me hovering and seeing it. getting cors error. with a local file, and not working at all on other websites, got blocked by cloudfare? and blockexplorer not working
- (2014-03-08) Taylor King: Perfect
- (2014-03-08) Adohgg: Never thought I'd need something like this, but it's surprisingly helpful! Flawless function, great app and thank you!
- (2021-01-20, v:3.31) Fredy Otén: My Bitcoin. How do I find my Bitcoin, is there in a kind of wallet??
Only this I am wondered about. Fredy Otén.
- (2020-01-28, v:3.31) AP-Ahmet: auto open hovering item
Hi there, thanks for the great software, could you help out describe where to get the source code and where to edit wich file to make the hovering auto open. if possible already loading with the page anything different then hold the mouse above it, thanks for the piece,
- (2020-01-26, v:3.31) AP-Ahmet: Did not know what i was doing.
No issues on any websites, thanks.
- (2019-06-14, v:3.31) Stas Il: Error
I assume in connection with updates chrome, the extension is no longer working, or am I wrong? --- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED --- jquery-1.8.3.js:8443 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://blockchain.info/address/1G5Tjyznf4hmWoStygje9h2u1Y7rFBjtmS?format=json&limit=1&sort=0 with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details. send @ jquery-1.8.3.js:8443 ajax @ jquery-1.8.3.js:7995 jQuery.<computed> @ jquery-1.8.3.js:7510 getJSON @ jquery-1.8.3.js:7527 update_address_data @ body.js:73 update_address_data @ body.js:316 text @ body.js:368 PROTOTYPE._update @ jquery.qtip.js:590 PROTOTYPE._updateContent @ jquery.qtip.js:631 PROTOTYPE.toggle @ jquery.qtip.js:999 (anonymous) @ jquery.qtip.js:1245 proxy @ jquery-1.8.3.js:775 setTimeout (async) showMethod @ jquery.qtip.js:1247 proxy @ jquery-1.8.3.js:775 handle @ jquery-1.8.3.js:3344 dispatch @ jquery-1.8.3.js:3058 eventHandle @ jquery-1.8.3.js:2676 jquery-1.8.3.js:8443 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://blockchain.info/q/addressfirstseen/1G5Tjyznf4hmWoStygje9h2u1Y7rFBjtmS with MIME type text/plain. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for
- (2015-09-01, v:3.31) Brendan Gannon: auto display
hi there is it possible to auto display the information of the address rather than hovering over it?