Q-IT Team Scheduler for google calendar
Use this assistant tool to build groups from your contacts and automatically find times when everyone is free to meet. Integrates easily with Google Calendar and can be used to find the first available time everyone is available. Add conference rooms too to check their schedule and book the room. Optimal solution and great assistant for scheduling complexity for corporations , small and large businesses.
- (2018-03-13) 고요한: 구글에서 신뢰할 수 없는 앱으로 나와서 로그인이 꺼려집니다. when you login with google account, google notified this app can't trust.
- (2017-08-20) Sujith Gopi Nath: App seems to be good and useful. Expecting more features!!
- (2017-07-18) Nitzan Afek: מוצר מעולה! עונה בדיוק על הצורך שלי לתאם פגישות במהירות בלי הכאב ראש. כל הכבוד לצוות Q-it
- (2017-05-16) Ronen Gr: really good work you have done there ... I would say that this is a game changer guys. Really makes me preferring google calendar over others .
- (2017-05-16) M M: I hated having to check my calendar every time I tried to schedule with Google and Outlook. Finally something that automatically schedules for me. The most productive calendar extension for business ever!
- (2017-05-15) Mateus Nossig: App muito útil para organizar eventos e reuniões, torna tudo muito mais fácil!!
- (2017-05-15) Menachem Cowen: easiest event schedule app I've seen so far! I like how fast and easy it is.
- (2017-05-15) Roi Rahin: Scheduling meetings has never been easier for me. I love how this checks conference rooms for me as well without me needing to check any calendars
- (2017-05-15) Danielle Hassan: Very easy to use, great idea! really like that it Merging with google calendar
- (2017-05-14) tami jstreet: how come this is the only extension that does it , this is simple solution ..for automating scheduling especially working in google calendar
- (2017-05-14) Tariq swartz: scheduling is faster ... no need to look up for who available when .. all done automatically , google calendar is very easy to use
- (2017-05-14) irit banki: I like what I have seen so far , are there any plans to implement that for outlook calendar? or it is going to remain just for google calendar
- (2017-05-14) Marko Poken: I looked for that kind of extension for long time ... I'm running a business .. and scheduling takes too much effort , especially for google calendar .