The missing schedule view for Google Calendar
TeamCal provides a timeline view layout for Google Calendar that displays many calendars at once Get done more! Employee scheduling made easy. TeamCal transforms your Google Calendar into the perfect tool to schedule your employees, contractors, rooms, machinery, and resources. Google Calendar can become very cluttered when displaying multiple calendars. TeamCal will display your calendar data as a nice Gantt like “Schedule View”. The TeamCal schedule view is a new horizontal timeline view for Google Calendar that displays many calendars at once. See employee availability easily by comparing events on a horizontal Gantt like timeline view. With a glance, you can identify scheduling gaps and prevent overbooking. Perfect for scheduling staff rotations, on-call duty times, and team vacations. Stop switching between Google Calendar and other tools for scheduling your team. Because TeamCal uses your Google Calendar data, all information required for scheduling is available in a single place. Create new events or change existing ones directly within TeamCal. Share your schedule with employees and clients to keep everyone updated. With TeamCal, you can embed your schedule on a website, TV screen, or show it as a dashboard. You can export a PDF of your schedule, too. Print or send your planning results by email. Features: - Integrated & synced with Google Calendar - Customizable Scheduling view - Share, Print, and Export your schedules - Support for mobile and tablets - Multi-user functionality - And much more! Chrome Extension: This Chrome extension shows you all TeamCal schedules in a convenient drop down. Access your schedules directly from the Chrome toolbar.
- (2020-10-13) Joel Wyrick: My team of 20+ people have started using this webservice and this extension. It's working great for us. So glad I stumbled upon it in the Chrome Store.
- (2019-07-11) staff3hnew 4: Hi. I want to suggest Teamcal for my company. but i still confused about the steps for using teamcal since its been very confusing. Let say we want to buy the teamcal account for our company, do we need to pay for each of our employee to log in to the teamcal account? Since i noticed that to view teamcal from their google calendar, employee need to log in to the teamcal using their gmail account. Besides, can you guide me on how to create link (without limit date) ?
- (2019-04-29) David Youngs: Nice, but deceptive... you have to install it before you realise it will charge you between $29 and $149 PER MONTH to use it. This is rubbish - it should really be made very clear in the description that it is 'bait and pay'. Am now uninstalling. Shame!
- (2019-03-18) приложение скачивается само
- (2019-02-11) Brian Robinson: So very useful!
- (2018-01-30) Ryan Ackerman: This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.
- (2020-07-16, v:1.4) 坂根麻矢: Usage statement
I want a usage statement
- (2020-02-03, v:1.3) Michael Lynch: Annual View
Is there a way to view my calendars for more than the 3 month view? Looking for an annual view option..
- (2018-11-12, v:1.2) Show only Free/Busy
Hi, Is it possible to adjust the settings so that a calendar will only show free/busy instead of full appointment details. I would need this to apply to all calendars on a particular TV board, including ones which have shared full details with the calendar creator. Thanks! Ian
- (2018-11-12, v:1.2) Josh Lawson: Mobile version
Hi, Is there an Android version for TeamCal? How would I use it on the go?
- (2018-10-02, v:1.2) Joe Benson: Calendar Colours
I've noticed the calendar colours don't match the Google Calendar colours and they seem pretty random. Is there any way to control the colours of the calendars in TeamCal? A great add-on but would like some way to control the colours.