The missing schedule view for Google Calendar
TeamCal’s “Schedule View” is a new horizontal Gantt like layout for Google Calendar that displays many calendars at once. See employee availability easily by comparing events on a timeline. With a quick glance, you can identify scheduling gaps and prevent overbooking. Perfect for managing staff rotations, on-call duty times and team vacations. Stop switching between Google Calendar and other tools for scheduling your team. Because TeamCal uses your Google Calendar data, all information required for scheduling is available in a single place. Create new events or change existing ones directly within TeamCal. This Chrome extension shows you all TeamCal schedules in a convenient drop down. Access your schedules directly from the Chrome toolbar.
- (2019-07-11) staff3hnew 4: Hi. I want to suggest Teamcal for my company. but i still confused about the steps for using teamcal since its been very confusing. Let say we want to buy the teamcal account for our company, do we need to pay for each of our employee to log in to the teamcal account? Since i noticed that to view teamcal from their google calendar, employee need to log in to the teamcal using their gmail account. Besides, can you guide me on how to create link (without limit date) ?
- (2019-04-29) David Youngs: Nice, but deceptive... you have to install it before you realise it will charge you between $29 and $149 PER MONTH to use it. This is rubbish - it should really be made very clear in the description that it is 'bait and pay'. Am now uninstalling. Shame!
- (2019-03-18) приложение скачивается само
- (2019-02-11) Brian Robinson: So very useful!
- (2018-01-30) Ryan Ackerman: This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.
- (2020-02-03, v:1.3) Michael Lynch: Annual View
Is there a way to view my calendars for more than the 3 month view? Looking for an annual view option..
- (2018-11-12, v:1.2) Show only Free/Busy
Hi, Is it possible to adjust the settings so that a calendar will only show free/busy instead of full appointment details. I would need this to apply to all calendars on a particular TV board, including ones which have shared full details with the calendar creator. Thanks! Ian
- (2018-11-12, v:1.2) Josh Lawson: Mobile version
Hi, Is there an Android version for TeamCal? How would I use it on the go?
- (2018-10-02, v:1.2) Joe Benson: Calendar Colours
I've noticed the calendar colours don't match the Google Calendar colours and they seem pretty random. Is there any way to control the colours of the calendars in TeamCal? A great add-on but would like some way to control the colours.