See your next events, get meeting notifications and snooze events without opening the Google Calendar page!
100 times more powerful than regular calendar extensions and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews • Trusted developer of many extensions - more than one million satisfied users worldwide. • Lots of features, options and updates • Extensive FAQs at jasonsavard.com and personal tech support from me with very fast response • Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info. • Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount. • Supports Google Tasks • Supports Push Notifications • I'll add your suggestions. Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this... • Add events quickly with multiple ways... - Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday - Select the text on any page like "...dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm..." and right click to add it automatically for that date! - Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. You can also use the popup calendar see video https://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc - Use Chrome's address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing "cal" and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date. https://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4 - When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar • Desktop notifications "like Outlook" when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out "take out pizza!" • Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired • Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted • Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed • Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view! • Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon • Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon contributions of ANY amount because I've added those features by special requests • Get reminders of your contacts' birthdays and events • Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view • Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode • Gray out past days or highlight weekends Change log: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Calendar_changelog
- (2021-07-16) Rishelle Calunod: it would be nice if dark mode is free, it would totally save our eyes
- (2021-07-14) Toby Wilson: Absolutely brilliant.
- (2021-07-11) Jeff Axelrod: Looking to be an essential extension. Does much more than I could have asked for.
- (2021-07-08) Simon L: This extension is an absolute MUST HAVE and I cannot believe I have lived all these years without it to be honest! All the reviews on here that are complaining about tiny little faults should perhaps think about the fact that this app is F R E E ! Jason has made this and many other incredible extensions for us to enjoy completely free! There is the option to contribute to the projects financially , which I have done, but this is certainly not mandatory and the extensions work 100% perfectly without contributing. This calendar extension and his gmail extension have honestly made my work and personal day so so much easier. I was constantly missing emails and calendar notifications before as they would go off on my phone but that is on silent when at work and I am glued to my PC screen. So I would have to remember to constantly go back to my open Gmail or Calendar tabs to keep up to date. With this extension I no longer have to have this anxiety all the time and can simply relax, knowing it will do all the work for me. This also comes with notifications that are built into windows and you can delete or snooze right from the notification. Something I love , as I can get rid of rubbish in one click instead of having to go into the actual web app to perform these actions. Jason has truly thought of everything with his extensions, they have so much functionality it is unreal. I already feel so much more organised and less stressed out and I have only been using them for 1 day! You need not have any doubts about downloading these trust me, I have tried many others and nothing on the web store compares to these, go ahead and download them now, you really will not regret it! Thanks so much Jason for all your hard work on this and your many other creations, truly awesome! Keep up the amazing work!
- (2021-07-07) Wesam Alalem: A great extension for quick Google Calendar management.
- (2021-07-03) Robin Lee: I Absolutely Love this App! It took a little time to learn how to use it, but once I did, Wow! No, more forgetting birthdays, appointments and other activities. This is a Honest Review...
- (2021-07-01) Stephanie ScarFolk: JUST What I needed! Just installed it, pinned it then set a date and it works flawlessly. Was even able to send invite to hubby to let him know of the event!! Works perfectly with Opera GX!
- (2021-06-30) Beatriz Silva: Eu amei demais essa extensão e a sincronização dele com o calendário do google. O meu trabalho exige muito do meu acompanhamento em determinadas situações e com ele consigo além de criar um "lembrete" ter a opção de lembrar de novo em um intervalo de tempo. Ainda tem a opção de selecionar um texto em qualquer página que contenha uma data por exemplo e clicar com o botão direito e já jogar para o calendário. A versão free até o momento me atende bem, espero que não mudem.
- (2021-06-06) Graham Ivany: What a scam, a 'free' app that wont let you do anything unless you subscribe
- (2021-06-04) Natanael Silva: Ajuda imensamente na organização do dia-a-dia, lembrar os eventos e reuniões, saber quanto tempo falta para a próxima reunião. Melhor extensão do Chrome Web Store.
- (2021-06-02) ??????? ????: I was shocked that Google Calendar suddenly stopped service and found for replacement. This would be the best choice for replacement. Nice
- (2021-05-26) William Oliveira dos Santos: Cara, antes era um problema porque seria necessário abrir uma guia ou baixar um aplicativo para receber as notificações, agora com essa extensão se tornou bem mais fácil, e ainda mais para mim que não costumo lembrar de ver pelo menos uma vez ao dia. Obrigado por criar essa e a outra extensão (do Gmail).
- (2021-05-24) Val p: Jason you are the best, I can regain consciousness with this extension and not miss meetings! Bless you for making this free and easily accessible, looking forward to pay for extra features in the future.
- (2021-05-18) Michael Mascaro: Perfect replacement for the Google Extension that was unpublished. Came in clutch because it's much more convenient than having to go to the actual calendar page just to check stuff. Being able to customize the extension view is also great. (This review is based on my initial interaction with the extension)
- (2021-05-10) Yusuke Yamasaki: 予定を忘れないためにはとても便利なんですが、ブラウザを起動するたびに通知ウィンドウが表示されるのをOFFにできないのでさすがに邪魔くさいです。
- (2021-04-28) Suma: I loved it, you deserve all the support.
- (2021-04-26) Ivan Netkachev: Sometimes it can't show popup notification (just blank gray frame) and then increases CPU consumption up to 25% (thanks chrome Shift + Esc task manager) even then chrome is closed. But extension is great!
- (2021-04-20) Mateus José Milczewski Alves Farias: Muito bom!! Ele notifica numa pop up e ainda tem a possibilidade de adiar a notificação para mais próximo da agenda.
- (2021-04-20) Pavel Fröhlich: Škoda, že se neukazují i úkoly a poznámky z Google kalendáře, takto není vidět kompletní kalendáŕ. Jinak moc dobré, jsem spokojený.
- (2021-04-15) Ken Lowe: This addon for Google Calendar does everything it claims to do, with a great customizable interface. After a couple of month's use, there's been no surprises or gotchas... very nice! The Developer has the expertise and knowledge across Google Drive / Calendar / Mail to make using these platforms easier though these extensions. He is very responsive to issues and feature requests. Make sure to check out the Mail and Drive addons!
- (2021-04-15) Tomas Rohrer: Sadly, this extensions needs a lot of permissions :(
- (2021-04-13) T Bart: I have just installed it and tested it. It looks quite efficient.
- (2021-04-08) Михаил Крылов: Это просто бомба! Как я раньше жил без этого расширения! Закинул Джейсону два бакса, прости что мало, друг, может позже закину еще))
- (2021-04-08) Alter Mann: No way to add reminders and time of the tasks aren't showing up. Not only this. I have daily and weekly tasks but next days tasks are not showing up too. Gmail extension is pretty well made but this one need to be improved.
- (2021-03-31) Sathvik Seema: Amazing Job! Great Extension
- (2021-03-30) Jin Yu: good
- (2021-03-26) Frank Whitestone: Good extension, but it has recently stopped working with MS Teams links, as it seems to corrupt the link now so I must still have Google Calendar open in a tab.
- (2021-03-19) Vivi Enne: i really like it. thank you for the app!!
- (2021-03-19) Steve Sawyer: Love It! The Calendar Checker is great but the NEW pop-up Alarm makes it even better. Thank you
- (2021-03-02) Jyothsna(Jo) Gundavarapu: this is for testing purpose
- (2021-02-22) Isacao o predeiro: Exatamente o que eu queria!
- (2021-02-20) Vanessa: Bonjour j'aurais une suggestion à faire. Il serait intéressant de pouvoir enregistrer des profils pour les rendez-vous régulier (docteur, hopital, famille..) où il serait possible d'attribuer une couleur, une adresse, information au lieu d'avoir a réécrire et choisir la couleur a chaque fois. Merci
- (2021-02-05) Smokey D: only used this because another extension is about to be unpublished, that didn't put things behind a paywall 🙄
- (2021-01-30) Max Morais Dos Santos: Cumpre o que promete mesmo na versão gratuita.
- (2021-01-30) Erik Murphy: So I can't delete anything on my calendar unless I give you a "donation"? Yeah, I'll just delete this scammy app and find another developer that isn't quite so scammy. Later, scammer.
- (2021-01-28) Fabio Monteiro: Great, lot of features
- (2021-01-27) Tim Edmonds: Exceptional...So easy to use. Thanks!
- (2021-01-22) Navid Marefat: Amazing when it works as it should! Having a big trouble with editing recurring events, which will delete all past and future events, which in my job means a lot of trouble. I tried to find a solution and one was to reinstall the extension. I did and of course all configurations were gone!! Please make sure that you ask us to backup (if possible to backup) and warn us if it's not possible to backup. I thought it was cloud-saved. For now 3/5, when it works, it's a 5/5 without doubt.
- (2021-01-21) Tera Greene • nova jade*: It's okay. Not very intuitive... can't easily figure out how to schedule a calendar reminder bi-weekly and that's why I downloaded. Will keep searching for a better extension.
- (2021-01-20) Xindi Liu: It's good, it does what it says it will. The double notification, however, is slightly annoying. When you dismiss the notification, it should dismiss within the extension. Fix this and 5 stars.
- (2021-01-12) Federico Hernan Massoni: Muy buena la extensión.. seria bueno que se pueda añadir el calendario de OUTLOOK también.. además de GOOGLE
- (2020-12-30) Yasmeen Ghazal: perfect
- (2020-12-16) Gianna Swinton: I tried to open this and it did not load so I deleted it!
- (2020-12-08) Alexandre Mahler: Ajuda bastante
- (2020-12-03) Thomas Bear: Checker Plus is F'n-A-Awesome!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- (2020-12-01) Alleya Hanifa: This extension has saved me from missing important meetings. Thank you :)
- (2020-11-30) Nick J: I have been using this extension for many years, and have found it so useful for copying events, typing new events, notifications and much else. Thanks so much for your work.
- (2020-11-20) Arpit Dave: Awesome app, tough competition to Google Calendar
- (2020-11-09) JoAnna Minneci: This is great. Very impressed with the whole app, and the integration with google mail is nice too.
- (2020-11-03) Shane O'Dazier: Groovy app. Far better than the alternative from Google. Good work
- (2013-11-04, v:13.9.1) 余爵佑: Colored weekend
I'm hoping to have light blue Saturday, and light red Sunday. Is it possible?
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9.1) J Biggar: Tasks
Yes, now that igoogle is disappearing, please add Tasks view capability. :-)
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9.1) esteban benito: no funciona
me dice que no estoy logueado
- (2013-10-28, v:13.9.1) Alfred Ingram: Notifications that have been cleared become unclearea
I have a situation where my voice notifications though cleared get reactivated and repeated. Going back weeks. This is highly irritating and started when 1. I upgraded to windows 8 (Same behavior under 8.1) 2. Chrome took over notifications which were through the extension. I'm running the latest stable chrome on a quad core laptop (HP)
- (2013-10-25, v:13.9) Connor Smith: File not listed in manifest
Not a big thing, I just noticed this randomly and thought I'd let you know. As far as I know its not breaking anything, but it is a valid error http://screencloud.net/v/vyvt
- (2013-10-24, v:13.8.11) Aaron Klassen: Remove colon from 24-hr clock
The time of event doesn't quite fit onto the button and since I don't use a colon when I type the time in a 24-hour clock anyway, perhaps you could remove it so the time would fit?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Sean Chang: selected text as event title
Previously, by selecting texts and right-clicking to add calendar event, the selected texts is the default event title. This function seems to be disabled recently. Why?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Tim Carrignan: corrupt Chrome
says my Google chrome is corrupt having a problem re-installing. ?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Kshitij Patil: problem with multiple accounts
I have a google account and a google apps account & I use the calendar from my google account. The extension tries to log in to the account that i last logged in on my browser. I want it to only check my google account and not the apps account. I have given access only for my google account but still it tries to log in my apps account. Please fix this..
- (2013-10-21, v:13.8.11) Stane Štrukelj: dates in new look
In the new view, the days of the dates change example: 10/29/2013 In older view is Tuesday (ok), but when you change to the new look becomes the same day (10/29/2013) Monday what is wrong ?????????