See your next events, get meeting notifications and snooze events without opening the Google Calendar page!
100 times more powerful than regular calendar extensions and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews • Trusted developer of many extensions - more than one million satisfied users worldwide. • Lots of features, options and updates • Extensive FAQs at jasonsavard.com and personal tech support from me with very fast response • Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info. • Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount. • Supports Google Tasks • Supports Push Notifications • I'll add your suggestions. Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this... • Add events quickly with multiple ways... - Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday - Select the text on any page like "...dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm..." and right click to add it automatically for that date! - Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. You can also use the popup calendar see video https://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc - Use Chrome's address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing "cal" and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date. https://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4 - When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar • Desktop notifications "like Outlook" when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out "take out pizza!" • Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired • Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted • Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed • Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view! • Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon • Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon contributions of ANY amount because I've added those features by special requests • Get reminders of your contacts' birthdays and events • Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view • Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode • Gray out past days or highlight weekends Change log: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Calendar_changelog
- (2023-09-06) Andrew To: Thank you Jason. I have been using your Checker Plus for the Google Calendar and Gmail for years. They are really helpful and they work the way I want plus better. Thank you!
- (2023-08-24) Katya Kean: This extension fills a need, desperately, but lately it crashes so often and is so slow and ineffective, not alerting me before meetings, but rather talking to me 10 minutes after the calendar even started, that I had to disable it. I don't know how I'll function without it, but it's become more of a hindrance than help lately.
- (2023-08-10) josh wanner: 6 Stars if you can make it a bit snappier, takes some time for popups to show, specifically in the month view, and still a bit slow in the week view for calendar popups to show..... also Duplicating events by control and drag doesn't seem to work as expected always but using the duplicate icon works faster than within the official google calendar site so that's fine. Switching between views can be a bit laggy..... I managed to create an autohotkey script that ChatGPT made for me so that I can open the Checker Plus chrome app, if it's not already open, and then to also show it quicker and hide it when I'm done looking at it - I find that to be much more effective than using the shortcut to open the popup within the chrome browser as that is quite laggy.
- (2023-07-12) Gustavo “Cretino” Ladeira: It's perfect, specially with the premium features.
- (2023-06-05) E. H.: Perfekt! Diese Chrome App ist perfekt für den Google Kalender, ich habe die Spendenversion und bin voll zufrieden! Danke an den Entwickler! Perfect! This Chrome app is perfect for Google Calendar, I have the donation version and I am fully satisfied! Thanks to the developer!
- (2023-05-19) Michael Hartman: This is a great app, but I've noticed it sucking up a lot of memory and CPU over the last week or so. I had to disable it. I don't know if it's something to do with using Sidekick instead of Chrome, or if there was an update, I have many more meetings, or something like that. I look forward to turning it back on soon to check if it's behaving again!
- (2023-05-16) Dana Thomas: I've used this extension for a while and I absolutely love it. It has everything I need and I find myself using it multiple times a day.
- (2023-04-24) jc: I recently had to switch calendar apps and wish I had done it years ago. This extension makes the Google calendar complete. I'm looking forward to future developments.
- (2023-04-13) Thomas: Excellent !
- (2023-04-01) ehsan h: great
- (2023-03-24) Keet Lee: Dude, I don't mind you locking themes behind a paywall, but I shouldn't have to pay for a simple dark mode.
- (2023-03-23) Al Ia: five stars as always!
- (2023-03-20) G. F.: Notifications keep poping up, though I already dismissed them..
- (2023-03-16) Jack Sankey: Almost perfect and so helpful I had no qualms about donating. Some slightly confusing / opaque configuration options (though I can get it to behave the way I want) and a few minor features that would be helpful, but the dev is very responsive and cares about clean interface. I love that you can just paste a bunch of garbage with a date in and it will add the event in a pretty smart way (though then I'd want to have a link to go to said event to make sure it's in there correctly :)
- (2023-02-16) Gary Vee: I cannot get this to work properly. Inconsistent notifications so I deleted it from chrome and now google calendar will not show notifications even though it is set to show notifications. No idea why this is happening.
- (2023-02-09) Seth Winkelmann: About 80% reliable which isn't good enough for work, sometimes stops showing notifications altogether and other times shows the same notification 2 or 3 times including declined events even though they don't show on the actual google calendar
- (2023-01-27) Vladislav Velichko: Amazing extension. Thank you so much. One minor thing I found: I edited repeating meetings (notification time 10 -> 1 min) and got popup about 1-2 days ago meetings.
- (2023-01-09) Andrii Doroshev: Юзаю расширение Gmail от этого же разработчика. А тут еще и календарь нашел :) Очень удобно, 2 расширения и такие важные и удобные. Просто и очень функционально без лишних функций. Спасибо из Украины 2023!
- (2022-12-22) Nicola Bernardo: Utilissima per coprire le falle di Google Calendar, affidabile e sicura!
- (2022-12-19) Gilliam Flebus: Great widget but I really miss Calendar reminder integration.
- (2022-12-08) D D: Ворует личные данные и передает эти данные кому попало. Последствия увидите в почте и в телефоне, так как он привязан а аккаунту. Не устанавливайте это расширение
- (2022-12-01) Edward Wehr: Notifications do not work properly. For all day notifications I always get them 10 minutes before midnight, as it is set 10 minutes before the event. However, in G cal there is a clear distinction betweek event and all day notification. The only workaround that I found is to create all day notifications in G cal only, unless you want to be woken up at midnight.
- (2022-11-22) Андрей Андреев: Давно использую расширение для Gmail этого же разработчика, а тут Календарь от Google, который также на смартфоне синхронизируется. Работает отлично, рекомендую!
- (2022-11-08) linus mellumnav: excellent productivity extension, works perfectly
- (2022-11-07) Ishan Sahu: Great extension!!! Thanks for building it up
- (2022-10-23) Max Alex: Very usefulll.
- (2022-10-19) Stoil Stanev: Вместо да почне да звъни упортито при събитие, показва незабележими известия, каквито календарът и без това си има.
- (2022-10-12) Janet Matsen: I've used this on multiple computers and donate every time. It's GREAT. I love not browsing to calendar.google.com all the time.
- (2022-10-12) KH KTOK: 最近のアップデートで、拡張機能のボタンに表示されている「次の予定までの残り時間」が同期されなくなりました。 同期するには毎回Checker Plusを開いて更新する必要があり、困っています。 With a recent update, the "time left until next appointment" displayed on the extension's button is no longer synced. I have to open and update Checker Plus each time to sync, which is annoying.
- (2022-10-08) Brendan O'Brien: Works great - nice design Calendar is always there in the bookmark bar where you can check it
- (2022-10-03) Wade Williams (Chaplain Wade): This is a must-have if you are using Google Calendar. It increases the ease of use exponentially. Every user of Google Calendar needs to add this extension to their arsenal. You will love it, too.
- (2022-09-29) Víctor Duque (Duke): Excelente aplicación, te permite tener visible tus reuniones, ingreso facil y activo! 100% util
- (2022-03-17) Walter Tapia V.: Excelente aplicación!
- (2022-03-04) Ulukan Tezcan: Gayet iyi. Sorunsuz çalışıyor.
- (2022-03-02) Nicole Abaya: thank you this is great
- (2022-03-01) Munem Shahriar: nice. loved this extension
- (2022-02-27) Kants Niat: Great job, love it
- (2022-02-10) Forrest Flagg: Update 1 Star to 4 Stars: Jason reached out with some instructions about how to solve the issue with previous contributions not being recognized (https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Already_Contributed) and was kind enough to refund my latest contribution related to trying to get access to the dark themes again. Having that issue resolved fixes the only real problem I had with the extension, which was that it was frustrating to use on multiple machines and browsers due to having to pay multiple times to access the single feature I truly care about across all my devices. Otherwise, the extension works fine. I only use it as a basic calendar viewer to see what I've got coming up so I can't speak to any of the more advanced features. That being said, there are enough configuration options to let me choose how to display events in a visually pleasing and logical manner. In my search for a decent calendar extension most of the other options failed that basic test.
- (2022-02-02) 익명의 까마귀: My life is divided into two parts: before this, and after this.
- (2022-01-05) Vladimir Bardyuzha: В последнее время заметил, что некоторые события просто игнорируются и не отображаются как ближайшие, даже после обновления данных вручную.
- (2021-12-10) Himanshu Dev: Wonderful extension. Appreciate the work behind it.
- (2021-12-01) Yulai Zhao: a lot better than official addon
- (2021-11-30) Pablo Thyago: Não atualiza a opção de lembrete na extenção. Eu utilizo 90% do google agenda lembretes, pra lembrar de tarefas de repetições diarias.
- (2021-11-09) Kums Murugesan: By far, this is the best Calendar Addon. Thanks for making this useful app. :-)
- (2021-11-04) Tiến Đạt Nguyễn: Quá là tiện ích, tuyệt zời!!!
- (2021-10-19) Pablo Laso: Probably the most useful extension that I have! Jason is an outstanding developer, and has implemented everything you may have even not thought about. The only limitations are those that are unfortunately already given by Google Calendar API itself. Amazing job! Congrats
- (2021-10-16) Linda Nwabunike: Awesome!
- (2021-10-14) Jeffrey Zie: This thing is so dang clutch, i had to buy the paid version. It's been almost 2 weeks since i've had it & it's been the most productive 2 weeks i've had in months.
- (2021-10-11) Donny Peter: Maybe I missed to read some instructions. But shouldnt it be plain straight forward?! My attempt to add a calendar entry failed (even after clicking the "red" button). Even after multiple attempts, not able to add events to calendar. I dont want only all-day calendar enteries. Its useless if it doesnt allow me to set a time.
- (2021-09-30) Hé Lène: fonctionne super bien, mais j'utilise un logiciel qui doit rester en plein écran (grid3) et la notification est lue par le programme, mais reste derrière la fenêtre (alors qu'elle devrait venir par dessus) donc elle est invisible ; est-ce que j'ai raté un réglage ?
- (2013-11-04, v:13.9.1) 余爵佑: Colored weekend
I'm hoping to have light blue Saturday, and light red Sunday. Is it possible?
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9.1) J Biggar: Tasks
Yes, now that igoogle is disappearing, please add Tasks view capability. :-)
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9.1) esteban benito: no funciona
me dice que no estoy logueado
- (2013-10-28, v:13.9.1) Alfred Ingram: Notifications that have been cleared become unclearea
I have a situation where my voice notifications though cleared get reactivated and repeated. Going back weeks. This is highly irritating and started when 1. I upgraded to windows 8 (Same behavior under 8.1) 2. Chrome took over notifications which were through the extension. I'm running the latest stable chrome on a quad core laptop (HP)
- (2013-10-25, v:13.9) Connor Smith: File not listed in manifest
Not a big thing, I just noticed this randomly and thought I'd let you know. As far as I know its not breaking anything, but it is a valid error http://screencloud.net/v/vyvt
- (2013-10-24, v:13.8.11) Aaron Klassen: Remove colon from 24-hr clock
The time of event doesn't quite fit onto the button and since I don't use a colon when I type the time in a 24-hour clock anyway, perhaps you could remove it so the time would fit?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Sean Chang: selected text as event title
Previously, by selecting texts and right-clicking to add calendar event, the selected texts is the default event title. This function seems to be disabled recently. Why?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Tim Carrignan: corrupt Chrome
says my Google chrome is corrupt having a problem re-installing. ?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Kshitij Patil: problem with multiple accounts
I have a google account and a google apps account & I use the calendar from my google account. The extension tries to log in to the account that i last logged in on my browser. I want it to only check my google account and not the apps account. I have given access only for my google account but still it tries to log in my apps account. Please fix this..
- (2013-10-21, v:13.8.11) Stane Štrukelj: dates in new look
In the new view, the days of the dates change example: 10/29/2013 In older view is Tuesday (ok), but when you change to the new look becomes the same day (10/29/2013) Monday what is wrong ?????????