See your next events, get meeting desktop notifications, add or snooze events without opening the Google Calendar page!
100 times more powerful than the "by Google" extension and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews. • Trusted developer of many extensions - more than one million satisfied users worldwide. • Lots of features, options and updates • Extensive FAQs at jasonsavard.com and personal tech support from me with very fast response • Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info. • Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount. • Supports Push Notifications • I'll add your suggestions. Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this... • Add events quickly with multiple ways... - Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday - Select the text on any page like "...dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm..." and right click to add it automatically for that date! - Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. You can also use the popup calendar see video https://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc - Use Chrome's address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing "cal" and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date. https://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4 - When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar • Desktop notifications "like Outlook" when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out "take out pizza!" • Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired • Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted • Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed • Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view! • Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon • Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon contributions of ANY amount because I've added those features by special requests • Get reminders of your contacts' birthdays and events • Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view • Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode • Gray out past days or highlight weekends Change log: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Calendar_changelog
- (2020-07-09) Antonio Muzzolini: Estremamente configurabile e allo stesso tempo fedele a tutte le funzioni di google calendar.
- (2020-07-02) Larz: For some reason the extension has changed my first day of week to Sunday, before I had Monday as my first day of week. I try to change first day of week in settings under the general tab, but its just works for a little while, then it changes back to Sunday instead. I have tried to re-install, but no change.
- (2020-04-11) Raul Ramirez: useless at least u contrubute, so its not free. it cost 10 euros at least. it sucks.
- (2020-04-10) Irvan Nizuar: COOL
- (2020-04-06) Sophia Huizenga: so i cant figure out how it works somwhat comlicated.
- (2020-04-03) Helena Makarchuk: Amazing extension! Jason, thank you very much
- (2020-04-03) Hugo Machado Rodrigues: It is a very reliable extension, in addition to having many features that do not need to leave the page where you are to go to the official website of the calendar.
- (2020-03-26) chunyi zhi: Excellent app. BUT it cannot sycrynize "reminder" in my google calendar. This is a big issue!!! Please solve this problem.
- (2020-03-25) Julian Solarte: Super util
- (2020-03-19) Johnny Rico: Testé depuis deux jours, me parait très pratique, je rajouterai une 5e étoile si tout est ok d'ici une semaine... Par contre, pas encore trouvé comment bien écrire la date dans le champ rapide...Si je tape par exemple "repas lundi" ou "repas lundi prochain" ou ""repas monday" il me rajoute toujours l'event le jour présent...Une idée ?
- (2020-02-05) Tine Slokar: very accurate.one of the best on you can find...IMPRESSED
- (2020-02-01) Max Morais Dos Santos: It's exactly what me and other millions of Google Calender were waiting for: Consult, add, edit, remove events anytime from a popup window.
- (2020-01-20) Kathi Allen: i hated it bc i didn't let me put down more than 1 special occasions.
- (2020-01-13) TheReachIsReal: for basic simple functions of an online calendar you have to "Contribute" i'd be happy to if it was something that required more effort. Don't even bother downloading and wasting your time with this app (it's just a money grabber)
- (2020-01-12) Joshua Young: Love the community
- (2020-01-08) Krish: The new permissions require that the extension has full access to your browsing history. Not cool. And there is no explanation given that can be easily found on the dev website as to why they require full access to your browsing history and how will they ensure they don't maliciously use it or sell it.
- (2020-01-08) Clint Mullins: It has recently become really slow (I've been using this for years). Both the calendar view and the notifications that pop up take a lot of time to load (think 30+ seconds). What's annoying about this is if I don't dismiss the notifications they come back again, loading super slow so I can't dismiss them again. Just a blank window blocking whatever I'm doing. So I drag it out of the way and continue with my work. At least I know when I need to check my calendar. The syncing issue is unfortunate too. When the slowness is addressed I'll change this review to 5 stars. Right now I really only use this extension to see, at a glance, when my next meeting is. Everything is is slow enough that it's faster to just load a tab of google calendar.
- (2019-12-20) Steve Tobin: Jason, this is something I've been looking for to make my Calendar work right for me, Thank You for all your well thought out options!!! Everyone try this extension, you won't be sorry!!!
- (2019-12-20) Joe Julian: Excellent. I have ADHD which makes it very difficult for me to come back to things, or just keep information in my head in general. I mark everything down on my calendar as much as I can, and being able to put stuff down in any tab and get notifications that actually work is invaluable. This should come standard with any company using Gsuite. Beautiful.
- (2019-12-19) Vikram Aravamudhan: This is one of the most useful chrome extensions. But, what happened to it for the past few days? It's very sluggish, expands to double its usual width and then re-aligns itself. But takes 10-15 seconds to render the agenda.
- (2019-12-10) Andreas Horlacher: Use this everyday and it works well for reminders that pop-up on the screen. As a dev myself, I can see this is a well-designed little tool. Thanks for making lives a bit simpler.
- (2019-11-28) Eric Carbonel: J'adore les fonctionnalités de cette application, mais elle génère un fort (et incompréhensible) ralentissement sur mon Mac. Je l'ai désinstallé pendant quelques mois à cause de cela, et je l'ai réinstallé récemment en me disant qu'il s'agissait d'une coincidence, mais malheureusement les ralentissements sont revenus aussitôt :-(
- (2019-11-27) Lucas LL: You can see a * to add an event at the right but it launch you to the top to write adn then you cannot swap accounts. Before it was better
- (2019-11-15) Дарья Жукова: Здравствуйте. Отличное приложение, очень нравится, удобно использовать. Заплатила что б открыть все функции. Но вчера оно пропало у меня из Хрома. Как мне его вернуть? Hello. Great application, i really like it, convenient to use. I paid to open all the functions. But yesterday it disappeared from Chrome. How can I get it back?
- (2019-11-13) Veronika Vartanova: Just what I needed! Thank you forever for this! Makes maintaining plans and logs between Google Calendar and Evernote seem a breeze
- (2013-11-04, v:13.9.1) 余爵佑: Colored weekend
I'm hoping to have light blue Saturday, and light red Sunday. Is it possible?
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9.1) J Biggar: Tasks
Yes, now that igoogle is disappearing, please add Tasks view capability. :-)
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9.1) esteban benito: no funciona
me dice que no estoy logueado
- (2013-10-28, v:13.9.1) Alfred Ingram: Notifications that have been cleared become unclearea
I have a situation where my voice notifications though cleared get reactivated and repeated. Going back weeks. This is highly irritating and started when 1. I upgraded to windows 8 (Same behavior under 8.1) 2. Chrome took over notifications which were through the extension. I'm running the latest stable chrome on a quad core laptop (HP)
- (2013-10-25, v:13.9) Connor Smith: File not listed in manifest
Not a big thing, I just noticed this randomly and thought I'd let you know. As far as I know its not breaking anything, but it is a valid error http://screencloud.net/v/vyvt
- (2013-10-24, v:13.8.11) Aaron Klassen: Remove colon from 24-hr clock
The time of event doesn't quite fit onto the button and since I don't use a colon when I type the time in a 24-hour clock anyway, perhaps you could remove it so the time would fit?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Sean Chang: selected text as event title
Previously, by selecting texts and right-clicking to add calendar event, the selected texts is the default event title. This function seems to be disabled recently. Why?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Tim Carrignan: corrupt Chrome
says my Google chrome is corrupt having a problem re-installing. ?
- (2013-10-23, v:13.8.11) Kshitij Patil: problem with multiple accounts
I have a google account and a google apps account & I use the calendar from my google account. The extension tries to log in to the account that i last logged in on my browser. I want it to only check my google account and not the apps account. I have given access only for my google account but still it tries to log in my apps account. Please fix this..
- (2013-10-21, v:13.8.11) Stane Štrukelj: dates in new look
In the new view, the days of the dates change example: 10/29/2013 In older view is Tuesday (ok), but when you change to the new look becomes the same day (10/29/2013) Monday what is wrong ?????????