Automatically add Facebook events to Google Calendar with one click.
AddToCalendar is a Google Chrome extension that allows you to automatically add Facebook events to Google Calendar with one click. To use it, all you need to do is to go on a Facebook event page, click the extension icon, and a new tab will pop up with all the information about the event automatically inputed into Google Calendar. From there, you can edit some parameters, then press save to add your event. Version 1.3 Fixes (by Balla Imre): Time zone handling
- (2021-02-25) Leah Hackleman-Good: I loved this extension and it was working so wonderfully to add Facebook events to Google calendars. And now it is not working! (I know it's FB issues....) I get the error message "Please wait for the title to load. - AddToCalendar Bot" Will this extension be updated?
- (2020-11-21) Massimiliano Cerutti: I does not work with the current Facebook version.
- (2020-10-08) Jindřich Širůček: Great, but it stopped to work with new facebook (2020) - will you make an update? pls let me know at: [email protected]
- (2020-01-10) John-Luke Laube: Doesn't work due to the timezone settings
- (2019-12-26) Imre Balla: Please add time zone management by processing all datetime: var startTime = new Date(time);
- (2019-09-18) Sylvain HECK: Do not manage time zone, and then, hours are not correct in the calendar
- (2019-07-06) DevPostnov: Не работает