Add new events to Google Calendar from every websites you visit.
Add new events to Google Calendar from every websites you visit. When you click this extension's botton, extension is creating new tab and open Google Calendar's "create new event" page. ★New (ver.1.2) Select sentence and right-click, you can add selection text into the description. If the selection text has a Date, extension will use the date. For example, if you use it on Gmail, the extension will set below: Title : "Mail title - your gmail address" (*"Gmail - " prefix is deleted by the extension) Description : Mail URI Date : today and... - Adding Manifest Version in the manifest file.(ver.1.3.0) - Fixed end-date bug.(ver.1.2.6) - Changing icon's detail.(ver.1.2.5)
- (2018-04-14) Roger H. Charles: Good extension. Too bad it seems to have been abandoned.
- (2014-03-26) Koji Anzai: タスク登録もできるとありがたいです。
- (2013-08-19) Huy Le: It's not great at parsing dates and locations out of the selected text.
- (2012-06-27) Abe Lincoln: Would be great, but , it puts everything in the same calendar. The pull down just shows one calendar. You cannot change which calendar it goes to until after you save the first time. You have to go to the calendar it defaults to and edit it to move it.
- (2012-03-09) Tiago Avelar Guimarães: It would be better if it could read the time of the event as well. I was looking for something on my chrome that worked like the integration between the Mail and the Calendar app in the iOS devices.
- (2012-03-01) Nayeem Mohammed: Only 1 bug and then you get 5 stars! When I click it to add, the calendar automatically fills in the start and end date with today. but when you hit save, the cal gives you an error stating the end time is already passed...?