Send events from Facebook, meetup.com, wherevent.com & eventseeker.com right to your Google Calendar in a click. No re-typing!
Store all your plans in Google Calendar with Calamander! This extension lets you add any event to Google Calendar faster and easier so that you would never miss the most exciting gatherings around. If you come across an interesting concert or meeting while surfing Facebook, Meetup, Wherevent or Eventseeker, just click on a calendar icon, and it will automatically save the name, date, location and link to the currently viewed event. You can easily change any event data anytime later or create custom events yourself. No need to type everything in, just use Calamander to maintain your calendar of events. This is the best way to add Facebook events to Google Calendar in a couple of clicks.
- (2020-07-26) Kyla McT: Doesn't work at all. It asks me to log in to google calendar, and when I try: This site can’t be reachedapi.usecalamander.com’s server IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- (2019-03-21) minh dat: Not work with this football events: https://vietnamnet.vn/vn/the-thao/lich-thi-dau-cua-u23-viet-nam-o-vong-loai-u23-chau-a-2020-507913.html
- (2018-07-05) Tomas Nilsson: Testade med Facebook men det fungerar inte. Kör engelska på både Facebook och Windows.
- (2018-04-02) Karen Swedlund: how do I remove this extension?
- (2018-02-12) Kate Kaminskaya: This extension helps me to remember about events from facebook, adding them to my Google Calendar. Recommend it!