Send events to Google Calendar automagically from any webpage. No more re-typing! Select text, right click, and 'Send to Calendar.'
Send events to Google Calendar - automagically! It works great with Facebook or any other website. Select the text that contains the event info, right click and choose 'Send to Calendar.' - send events to Google Calendar automagically - works with Facebook or any other website - tries to accurately detect date & location info - no special permissions needed This extension is open source: https://github.com/borismasis/send-to-calendar/ Version 0.20 update from Rudolf Rosa: - appending selected text to tab name as title of event - fixing the issue with Google Chrome dropping new lines
- (2021-12-30) Mike Mancini: Not working W11 - great idea though
- (2021-01-21) Don St.Clair, LMT: DOES NOT WORK except to send a copy of the page url to the notes section. Does not automagically read the date time let alone title and location and description of an event. Pointless.
- (2020-12-21) Global Data Technologies, Inc.: I have used several of these. I like this one because it fills in the address in the calendar. Thus far this is the one I use for my purposes and I like it.
- (2020-08-22) luke l: doesnt work. All it does is create an event for the day and time that you selected it. (if i selected the text "2020/05/10" today, it would create an event for today with a link to the page where i selected the text.) this extension has no date or time recognition, making it completely useless.
- (2019-08-17) Nam G. VU: Smart extension that can "understand" the date and time and location! Not like the similar one https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/add-to-calendar/pipjnidgeelohoapkmdcbkddjjklnofj?hl=en
- (2019-04-29) Assaf Weinberg: This used to work very well, but the new version doesn't work at all. All it does is open an empty "add to calendar" event page which I have to fill by myself.
- (2019-03-26) Doesn't work. Just opens a page to add an event to google calendar with the current date and time. Doesn't read anything from the selected text like date, time or even any of the text. What's the point? I still have to do all the work of creating the event, this doesn't help at all.
- (2019-02-07) JM Clavijo: This extension no longer funcions. It would be awesome if it did and I think the concept and what the developer is WAS great, but it's broken. Don't bother installing it until there's an update. I'm removing it for now.
- (2018-10-17) Jayleen Li: Doesnt add the times automatically or place
- (2018-09-09) D Rod: Would be great if it actually worked as described.
- (2018-09-08) thierry prud'homme: ne fonctionne pas icone non actif
- (2018-08-15) Ron Turnbull: Simply does not work, as the majority of people have indicated. It does open the calendar but does not populate the individual fields. Better than a kick in the head ... but not much!
- (2018-08-08) Toney Privatte: Doesn't work. Creates a new, blank calendar entry on Google Calendar for the current date and time. Does not copy the date, time, location, or title.
- (2018-07-12) Harper Jocque: Doesn't work. Simply links to a new event page on Google Calendar for the current date. No date, time, location, or title is added.
- (2018-05-29) Сергей Петров: У меня не работает
- (2018-04-24) Moshe Saraf: Doesn't work.
- (2018-03-26) Rob himsɘlf: Good idea - but doesn't work with my Chrome Browser!
- (2018-03-22) Nicole Ahmed: Doesn't work None of the fields are populated with information
- (2018-03-14) Netspeedz: Doesn't work. Opens Google Calendar current date/time.
- (2018-03-12) David Matten: Does not parse the date within the selected text. only adds a block of text for an event "today"
- (2018-02-28) James Green: Selected a date on a website. Right clicked to Send to Calendar. It sent the text to todays date.
- (2018-02-22) Steve McGuffey: It does not do what it states: The title does NOT appear. The times are not automatically entered. I like the idea, but it needs to work.
- (2018-02-04) Chelsea Dee: I appreciated that the developer took the time to make this very needed app. However it needs to be updated and does not currently function. It merely copies the url of the fb event into the description of the calendar event - slightly helpful but not close to what I need - Date recognition, location recognition, etc.
- (2018-02-04) Alex McGuinness: Can't do the only thing it's designed to do - recognise dates in text. Fail.
- (2018-01-08) Janac Meena: 2018 No longer works. Very unfortunate. ----------- 2016 This works surprisingly well. Certainly a time saver.
- (2017-12-05) Artemi Lebedev: Add title of task from title from url
- (2017-09-21) Campbell Pryor: Hasn't worked for me once. Even just selecting basic text like "Wed 27 September, 1pm" doesn't get recognised (instead it populated the current date and time). At best it seems like a somewhat easy way to open the calendar app when you need it.
- (2017-09-15) Jeebus: I tried a linkedin event, it put it on today's date. I tried selecting the text first, did not help. if I copy the text to google's quick-add it works well for date&time just always messes up the title.
- (2017-06-18) Shea Dawson: Cool idea, doesn't seem to work though. No date or event information comes through to calendar for me :(
- (2019-08-02, v:0.20) Gerwin Schalk: Adding Google Tasksd to Google Calendar
It would be great if I could mark the text of a Google Task and then send it to Google Calendar. The marked text should be the titel of the event...
- (2018-09-09, v:0.20) D Rod: Please fix
- (2018-04-30, v:0.20) doesn't work!
- (2018-03-12, v:0.20) David Matten: Does not parse date
only adds the block of text to a calendar entry for "today".
- (2018-02-22, v:0.20) Steve McGuffey: No title or dates
When adding to Google Calendar it just stuffs all the info in the notes area. Nothing in the title. The date is the todays date, but the event is in the future. Does not enter the date for you which is the big time saver.
- (2018-02-02, v:0.20) Roman: Old version calendar VS New version calendar
Adding an event to old version of google calendar makes the name of event as well , which is very good. Adding an event to New version of google calendar does not. Is just places link to the webpage.
- (2017-05-30, v:0.20) Jeff Eyges: Doesn't work
When icon is clicked, nothing happens.
- (2016-12-06, v:0.20) Robert Chung: ICS Files
Hi, is it possible for the extension to export an ICS file so that calendar items can be added to Outlook?
- (2016-11-01, v:0.20) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Send to Calendar". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-27, v:0.20) Colin Boyter: Google Mail
I highlighted a date someone had sent me in gmail. right mouse clicked , selected add to calendar and it used the email date not the date in the selected text.Not what I wanted. Thought you might want to know.