Mark GQueues tasks complete directly in Google Calendar
If you live in Google Calendar, you understand the importance of a timely reminder to get to work, and blocking out meeting-free time so you have space to actually get that work done. With the GQueues Google Calendar extension, you can view full details for GQueues tasks syncing to Google Calendar, and mark those tasks complete right from the Calendar interface. No switching back and forth between the two apps to keep track of what you’ve accomplished. If you’ve already activated Calendar syncing for your GQueues account, the next step is to install this extension to push that integration (and your productivity) to the next level. --------------------------------------------------------------- The GQueues for Google Calendar Chrome Extension requires a GQueues account to work. GQueues is a task management app specifically designed for teams on Google Workspace. With GQueues you get: • Deep integration with Google Workspace including Chrome, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive • Immediate, 2-way task syncing with Google Calendar • Unlimited, project-based calendars to share with your team • Simple, intuitive interface • Core task management including subtasks and repeating tasks • Robust search and task filters • Easy collaboration with shared folders and assignments for delegating work • Mobile apps for Android and iOS Get more information or sign up at https://www.gqueues.com
- (2023-02-28) Luis Fernando Dimer da Silva: Muito bom Salvou a minha vida
- (2021-07-30) Todd Mitchell: One of my favorite features of GQueues, perfect complement to awesome GCal integration.
- (2019-06-10) Love this tool when it works but it has now failed for the 4th time. I lost all of my linked emails on every occasion, and since this was its sole purpose to me, it is very frustrating. When it works it is just wonderful. When you lose it, its a disaster.
- (2018-02-05) Classic Carpet Care Steam Cleaning & Restoration: Elegant Simple and Sleek app. I use this for Large Projects / Goals as a Step by Step action plan ( still use phone reminders for minutia. ) Best app Ive ever found in design and execution. Good Job.
- (2018-01-25) NB Driggers: Gqueues has ALWAYS had great G-Cal integration, but this is a decided step up. Two-way, live updates, and the ability to make a task "done" from the Calendar. Absolutely first class, well done.
- (2018-01-11) Patrick Schouten: Love this extension. Helpful tool to maintain my GQueues to-do lists in Googel Calendar.
- (2018-01-10) Jeffrey Long: Great feature that integrates GQueues with Google Calendar. Keeps me very organized!
- (2018-01-09) Jen Lipschitz: This is a fantastic update/extension. It's awesome to be able to mark things as complete right from within GCal, the same way native GCal Reminders work. Only thing I miss from the old "gadget" was the sidebar list next to the calendar, but this is still a VAST overall improvement!
- (2018-01-09) Jon Stine: Cameron is always making GQueues better. He is very responsive to questions.
- (2018-01-09) Stephen King: Excellent work, as usual from this team. Continual improvement!!!