Easily schedule Moxtra Meets from your Google Calendar
Easily schedule Moxtra Meets from your Google Calendar. Add a Moxtra Meet to your Google Calendar invite with one click. Fill out your Google Calendar invite as you normally would, then click the Add button above the meeting description. A new Moxtra Meet will be automatically scheduled in your Moxtra account, and the invitation information will be added to the invite. Just click Start when you’re ready to start your Meet.
- (2019-11-21) Thiago reis: Great chrome extension. Very intuitive and really come in handy! Makes Moxtra Video Call meetings very easy to be scheduled.
- (2017-04-08) Zahidul Haque: Very useful and productive tool, very easy to install and start scheduling Moxtra meetings from the Google Calendar
- (2016-07-31) Vijayan V K: its Great ! easy to schedule and join meetings.
- (2016-04-23) Raj Sensharma: Just love it! So easy to schedule and add Moxtra Meets to Google calendar events. Just one click :-)
- (2020-11-05, v:0.2.5) Chaitanya Penugonda: Cannot see Moxtra in my Google Calendar of Chrome browser
I don't see Moxtra in my Google Calendar application. I followed the steps provided in the support section. No luck. Can you please help me out.
- (2018-02-14, v:0.1.9) Wes Strickland: installation
I don't see Moxtra in my Google Calendar application. Can you help with installation?