Schedule BlueJeans video meetings directly from Google Calendar
BlueJeans’ cloud-based video conferencing service allows business users to quickly and easily host or join multi-party video calls and share content with colleagues, partners or customers who may be on a wide range of video systems -- from Polycom, Cisco and LifeSize TelePresence and room systems, to Microsoft Lync, Jabber, web browsers and even standard audio. The BlueJeans Chrome Extension is designed to allow users to seamlessly schedule BlueJeans video meetings without ever having to leave Google Calendar. With the click of a button, meetings are scheduled or launched and the pertinent BlueJeans meeting information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation, enabling participants to easily join BlueJeans meetings from their device of choice. With the BlueJeans Extension you can: • Start an instant meeting • Schedule a meeting • View upcoming meetings • Set meeting preferences BlueJeans benefits: • Audio, video and content sharing from anywhere • Supports up to 25 participants per meeting • Supports the widest range of video endpoints, including mobile • Cloud-based service alleviates the need for expensive hardware • Easy, intuitive interface anyone can use • No maintenance or support contracts required • Centralised administrative controls for IT professionals v220.127.116.11 - Improvements and bug fixes. v18.104.22.168 - Detection and Prevention of suspicious login attempts, - Users can choose whether they want to offer App or Browser their participants, - Improvements and bug fixes. v22.214.171.124 - Delegate scheduling support - Improvements and bug fixes v126.96.36.199 - Mixpanel integration for analytics - Collect user consent for login - Improvements and bug fixes To learn more about BlueJeans go to www.bluejeans.com
- (2018-03-14) Krishna Prasad: Awesome
- (2017-12-28) Santi Badp: There is absolutely no reason why this extension had to add its own button, as an extremely disruptive and intrusive blue sore thumb, rather than neatly tucking itself in the "Add conferencing" dropdown that is already there. This shows extreme disdain towards the dumb user who wouldn't otherwise engage with your button, thus making your engagement metrics worse and your bonus smaller.
- (2017-11-15) Doesn't work - every time I login I'm met with a Loading... page that doesn't go anywhere.
- (2017-06-12) Garrett Ruiz: Makes adding BlueJeans meeting info to calendar invites SUPER easy. Love it!
- (2017-05-23) Brian Untiedt: Sucks. Crashes every single time in both IE and Chrome. Please fix your program and plugins. absolute garbage.
- (2017-04-11) Irina Extguru: Hello! We want to introduce to your attention the most profitable extension monetization. By using our system developers get the maximal income. For more detail information contact to us using this contacts. Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2016-06-17) Paul V: Did not help me join a meeting at all. I cannot fathom what the purpose of this extension might be.
- (2016-06-07) Danielle James: I'm always prompted to download the extension, even though I already have it. It doesn't seem to work unless two extensions are added to Chrome.
- (2016-05-06) Sylvia Reyes: I pray for the day we get rid of Blue Jeans and replace it with real capability.
- (2016-03-17) Brandon High: Can't login, gives an "Unexpected error, try after sometime" every time I've tried over the last few months.
- (2016-03-08) Muhammad Nur Hidayat -: Great, easy to use!
- (2015-12-15) Francesca Hall: Horrible tool, dont use it! So many bugs. To be safe just use the online platform! Or be ready for some missed calls!
- (2015-08-31) Steve Edwards: I wish I could choose to use a one-time meeting code. This forces me to use my personal meeting code each time.
- (2015-08-12) Nathan Maharaj: When I'm signed in it's great. Unfortunately, BlueJeans generally does a poor job of surfacing single-sign-on as a login option so it's maddening when you've been logged out.
- (2015-07-25) Nari Soundarrajan: It works fine. Only thing is Chrome after ver 42 disables some plugins (NPAPI) so you have to jump some hoops trying to fix it. Also, if the email addresses are not separated by commas in the Schedule Meeting page, then the Meeting doesnt get scheduled but you get a blank page with no indication of your error. I had to test it a few times to confirm this.
- (2015-05-26) Edu Alcaniz: it doesnt work
- (2015-04-02) Alexandra Weber: For Free Trail Version: It does not allow or prompt to install Browser Plugin and yet it errors with that error, no sound, no meeting possible. So, what is the point giving a free trial when we cannot test/feel/see the app? Thank you
- (2015-01-14) I added the extension to a Chromebook. Installation was quick and easy. I joined a meeting in progress and got a blank screen. No UI. No indication of a problem or any controls. Nothing. I've now missed half the meeting. While I shouldn't wait until the last minute -- I just found out Google Video Chat, which I used to use for this meeting, is no longer supported -- I won't waste any more time on this plugin either
- (2014-09-16) Thomas Cook: I wouldn't say hate but here's the problem - I work at a university so I have to login via single sign-on - my meeting ID is 12 digits long (sure, I could proly shrink it but) ... the Chrome plugin stops at 10, so all my meeting urls via the plugin don't work. Fix that and I'll reload the plugin. Otherwise, BlueJeans itself is a 5/5.
- (2014-06-18) Anthony Lewis: Installs, but does not work on a Samsung Chromebook.
- (2014-05-14) @michael It does work on ubuntu chrome!
- (2013-12-31) Brett Olsen: easy way to add video into my calendar and meeting invites
- (2013-12-11) Michael Haggerty: This extension doesn't appear to support Linux, so it is useless to me.
- (2013-09-05) Excellent
- (2013-08-03) does not appear that it supports chromeOS ... so really not that useful to us.