Pull down gesture implementation ( touch / mousewheel / trackpad ) to reload the current webpage.
Allows quick and easy page refresh, in all kind of environments and devices: - Pull down gesture, in touch devices - Two fingers scroll in laptop trackpads - Mouse Wheel scroll in mouse based environments - Adjust sensitivity (via extension options) Soon : - Custom color scheme - Improved touch behaviour
- (2021-08-13) PBA KPS: I'm using this with two finger touch gesture and it's working perfectly. However I wish it would trigger refresh only when I release the touchpad.
- (2021-08-08) hamed: not work in touch
- (2021-04-30) Moamel Hamid: Just works
- (2020-11-05) Andrew Pennebaker: Needs a clear toggle checkbox in order to disable refresh for touchpad. Because scrolling with the touchpad is inherently fickle when combined with gestures.
- (2020-03-06) Daniel Ramirez Perez: It's not very useful with scroll web pages because refresh only works at the top of the page, some issues with touch I tried to scroll left/right and suddenly triggers refresh extension.
- (2019-10-25) Arsalan M.: I have to scroll up around 8 times very quickly for the page to be refreshed
- (2019-06-26) XPolice: Triggers too easily. Scrolling to the top of a page should not be recognized as an attempt to refresh. For example, on Twitter, scrolling to the top of the feed causing this extension to activate, regardless of user intention.
- (2018-06-19) Alex Burgess: Good start, but it should only refresh on release, currently it refreshes as soon as the trigger point is reached. This makes it much too easy to trigger accidentally, as once you drag past a certain point it triggers automatically. There are a couple of pages where the extension it glitches, and can be triggered by scrolling up the page. This wouldn't be such an issue if the above were fixed but as it is it can make some pages almost unusable. Finally, it doesn't work on native chrome error pages (no connection etc.). This would be a nice addition.
- (2018-04-14) Nick Neale: Works well, compatible with touchscreens on Windows is great. It takes a long time to actually refresh once you swipe down, maybe speed that up in the future. Great extension!
- (2018-02-06) 4tintas Artes gráficas: Práctico, sobre todo para cuando se trabaja en modo tableta.
- (2018-02-05) Emma: very useful!
- (2018-02-05) Colxi: Works sweet with touch devices, mousenwheel, and trackpad!