Adds pull down to refresh behaviour to Google Chrome.
Adds pull down to refresh behaviour to Google Chrome allowing users to quickly refresh sites in a way that they recognize from their mobile devices. Require: OSX and trackpad.
- (2019-11-18) Şafak Seyrek: useless
- (2018-06-12) Zach Plooper: only works on mac
- (2018-03-21) Bogdan Manolache: Nu functioneaza!
- (2017-12-02) Aayush Sinha: It is not working as expected!
- (2017-10-05) Δεν λειτουργεί
- (2017-01-08) Yevgen Shevelev: Doesn't work
- (2017-01-01) Russ Teicheira: Doesn't work with windows tablets
- (2016-11-02) Евгений Боргардт: не работает
- (2016-09-26) Gunnar Kelders: Seems to only work on OSX, after reading description
- (2016-03-31) Thomas Chapman: please add a touch sensitive windows 10 compatible version of this add-on- long since past is it just OSX with gestures.
- (2016-02-29) Darrick Washington: Didnt work at all
- (2016-02-04) Charles Timko: This plugin has started to track all of my traffic using lnkr.us.
- (2016-01-15) Tijmen Ennik: Does not work
- (2015-06-11) Justin Collum: I tried it the way I thought it would work: go to top of page, pull down, page refreshes. Nope. Tried it the way Connor R suggested. Nope. I did see the white area at the top of the page that you see in Chrome when you pull down, but the refresh never happened. Perhaps it doesn't work in current version of Chrome (43). Uninstalled.
- (2014-02-03) Connor R: Works, but requires the entire height on the trackpad of the Macbook Pro in order to Refresh. I have to keep pulling, and sometimes have to start over and consciously remember to start my drag from the very top of the trackpad. Needs to have some kind of configurable option where you can set a shorter pull height requirement.
- (2013-08-03) Nikhil Ramesh: Works much better than the other pull to refresh tweak! This is awesome, super smooth and works on all sites I've tried it on.
- (2013-03-09) Matt Sephton: Works well
- (2013-02-06) edaemus84: Pretty cool - I'm a compulsive refresher so this comes in handy. It feels a little clunky, but I like it!