Simple plugin to add presentation mode to chrome. This will force chrome into full screen mode and hide tabs and the address bar.
Chrome presentation mode is back. Simply install this plugin to have quick access to a fullscreen window that removes all browser elements including the address bar and all tabs.
- (2020-11-26) Gary Goodger: So simple and perfect for what I needed. The review that says this doesn't work needs to look again... Works perfect.
- (2019-12-10) Andrew Ruggles: Just what I needed. Thank you!
- (2019-10-03) Mario Chapa: How come this is not a built-in feature? My main browser is Vivaldi, but I have to use chrome for web meetings and using google docs and slides. Vivaldi has this feature as a built-in but for Chrome I was at a loss with LAME presentations and that 20% screen real state steal from the freaking tabs and address bar. Thank you Tim Wickstrom for this extension. Works as advertised.
- (2019-09-13) Manpreet Mann: It's not working.
- (2019-02-06) Alooche: Thank you!
- (2018-10-26) Zeeig: Works perfectly and looks just like presentation mode. I can switch back and forth from presentation mode with ease. Very well made.