Chrome extension that periodically presents memrise tests via notifications
This Chrome extension allows you to water your Memrise plants whilst working on other important tasks by harnessing the power of desktop notifications! Questions from your chosen course will periodically pop up for you to answer. Features include: - Course select - Set how often questions pop up (every 5 mins, 10 mins etc) - Turn on and off with the flick of a switch - Review options that allow you to review all, due, difficult or starred cards. - Check the status of the app with a glance (pop-ups enabled/disabled, not logged in to Memrise etc) - Shortcuts to to enable / disable pop-ups or show the next question early - Support for image questions
- (2022-04-14) Tibor Horváth: I love the idea behind this but IT DOES NOT WORK. please fix it.
- (2021-04-20) Haniel Louiz De los Reyes: Nice app! Just a question, when I answer the notification correctly, would it also update the memrise website that it has been answered? Currently it does not update the website. The number of questions still remain the same no matter how many I answer.
- (2020-12-21) Levent K.: Doesn't work. Give it "error" on icon.
- (2020-08-27) Desolate Gaming: Doesn't connect to Memrise, cant use the extension.
- (2019-09-25) Brian Freeman: I'm logged into memrise, but the extension just displays "Error obtaining courses."
- (2018-07-10) Adi The royal: Keeps saying there is an issue connecting to memrise yet uses another lesson not the one I really want also it gives me questions on things not even in the lesson (romaji in a all kana and kanji course that Iv'e never even seen before) Also says not questions to review when I have a bunch that do which makes this useless for me.
- (2017-10-22) James Walls: EDIT: ISSUE WAS RESOLVED QUICKLY
- (2017-05-17) Lubo Stefanov: I used to love this extension. Unfortunately, since Memrise changed its authentification to https only (I suppose this is the problem), this add on doesn function properly. Was very helpfull one. Pity.
- (2017-04-04) Nhut Tran Huu: Great! Thanks :)
- (2017-02-01) Kaoru: Love it! I've thought of it for a long time but didn't make it for real. I think if you could add an option for choosing learning mode (studying or watering), it will be awesome. By the way, the ext did send the recent scores to server, but my course's score seem doesn't change at all. Will this be taken as a bug? Anyway, this ext is still awesome just the way it is. Thanks a lot!
- (2017-01-17) NORA ERDELYI: Nagyon jó - Very good
- (2018-04-29, v:1.2.2) Chell Organa: Error
This extension stopped working for me about one or two months ago. :( It seems fine but no desktop notifications ever show up. I really love this app so it would be great if you could get it working again! Thanks!