Enhance your search experience and your knowledge with Britannica content in the top-right corner of your search results page.
- (2022-11-28) sean vr simp: this is the reason I can't read on my computer
- (2022-02-15) Mariana Casanova: Its like being in a prison...
- (2021-06-30) Jacob Mayers: Very bad completely changed my laptop and how it works WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! DO NOT ADD TO YOUR LAPTOP IT CHANGES HOW YOUR GOOGLE WORKS!!!!!
- (2021-06-04) Naaz Dhillon: i actually kind of like the extension... but i'm trying to help the people who don't find it useful and have there schools force it on them. this might help bring the rating down just a bit.
- (2020-12-13) Deborah Anwar: This extension is fabulous providing you are a subscriber to Britannica. It provides 3 different reading levels for your students. Information is factual and also provides the "best of the Web"for the given subject.
- (2020-02-04) James' Films: Haven't found it useful at all. Having it forced on my by my school doesn't exactly help my enjoyment either (I know that's not your fault). Mainly just giving it a low review to bump down the overall and therefor lowering the chance of other schools force installing it on their student's computers.
- (2019-12-03) TotallyBCK: HEY YOU NEED TO USE CLASSPOLICY THEY DISABLE THE ABILITY TO DO ANYTHING FUN AND WILL TRACK EVERYTHING YOU DO AND I MEAN IT!!!
- (2018-11-19) Heavy T: Cool and good.
- (2018-10-29) Andrew Yeeter: What a God-awful tool. This extension puts its own priority over the google insight tools that are native to the engine. It does not display very good information and is an overall disgusting tool. My district just installed this on everyone's Chromebooks and I can't disable it. Everyone giving 5 star reviews is an parent or teacher who thinks that it should be shoved into the throat of students. I am fed up with the restrictions and inconveniences that the district puts on our computers that restrict the finding of useful information. This extension only interferes with my pursuit of browsing the internet.
- (2018-10-10) Kelli Johns: Fact finding at its finest!
- (2018-10-09) Stony Evans: I just gave this a test drive and love it so far!
- (2018-09-26) Mabel Mannion: Wonderful addition for inspiring minds
- (2018-09-25) Jeremy Spencer: Great way for students to ensure they are getting reliable information!
- (2018-09-24) Pat Salazar: Its the best way to find the most accurate information on the web.
- (2018-09-24) Christina Coghill: Awesome tool to help find fact-checked, high quality information!
- (2018-09-24) Darcy Carlson: This is a great way to make sure I'm getting factual information with my Goolgle search!
- (2018-09-22) Rhea Vitalis: This is such a great tool to help students navigate online searching!
- (2018-09-04) Dirk Halbach: Easy to use and integrate immediately!
- (2018-09-01) Kunal Sen: Such an useful tool!
- (2020-04-01, v:1.3.0) MACUHUES: cuantas clases de virus hay?
hay muchas clases que nuestro cerebro es incapas de sumar sifras muy gigantes
- (2020-02-22, v:1.3.0) Travis Turner: Chromebook
I own this chromebook and no longer attend high school, why does my old high school still control what my chromebook is allowed to do. Can you please remove this extension from my computer.
- (2020-01-16, v:1.3.0) James Stevens: broken
breaks my pc
- (2019-11-12, v:1.3.0) De'Kayla Simpson: i cant delete
i cant delete it please do thank you
- (2019-11-10, v:1.3.0) Khamari Cotman: nothing
i hate it so much delete it
- (2019-03-07, v:1.2.0) Details
When I open a new tab and go to the top search bar and try to search up something, it says ¨Search Duckduckgo¨ and when I search up websites I have not yet visited, it goes to a page that says restricted.
- (2018-12-18, v:1.2.0) Please Answer or delete it from my chromebook
Can you please delete it from my Chromebook or fix it, because I need to do research on history before the winter break starts and it always says that on sites I have not visited yet in my previous years are restricted. PLEASE respond and help me.
- (2018-12-18, v:1.2.0) Geovanny Ramos: ERROR
I don´t want this stoopid app
- (2018-12-18, v:1.2.0) Report
I did not install it and I cant Uninstall it, I am the only one in my school who has it and it does not let me do google searches, because it is blocked by the district and it is just research on the presidents.
- (2018-11-14, v:1.1.4) It don't work
it doesn't work correctly please help
- (2018-11-12, v:1.1.3) Extension stopped working
The Britannica School Insights extension worked well for me for about two weeks, but today it stopped working. Searches that had produced a Britannica result in the past (e.g., congress) don't show a Britannica result now ... just good old Wikipedia on the right. Disappointed. How can I fix this?
- (2018-10-30, v:1.1.3) Uninstall?, i liked google search insights better
My school force-installed this. and all my searches are awful. i swear to god, if there isnt a toggle button, im gonna not even use a chromebook anymore
- (2018-09-01, v:1.0.1) Vitaliy Kupchanko: It doesn't work
Hi! I live in Ukraine. It seems that this extension doesn't work here.