Highlight multiple keywords. Highlight synonyms of your keywords. Highlight paragraphs related to your keywords.
Twinword Finder replaces your browser's Ctrl+F with a more powerful search tool. Type in multiple words and Twinword Finder will highlight each word on a web page with different colors. Even more, you can also highlight synonyms and words related to your keywords. Looking for keywords and synonyms will allow you to find the relevant paragraphs much quicker than skimming long web pages yourself. You can also control the search distance to get more closely related words or more loosely related ones. When searching for words related to your keywords, get more specific by entering more keywords to find only words connected to all of them. The more you enter, the more specific your results are. Twinword Finder also learns. When unchecking or checking which synonyms to include in your related keyword search, Twinword Finder remembers your selections and also learns from what you think are relevant words and what aren't. From time to time, it will connect to Google to find out about the latest trends in order to keep up to date about what's relevant, related, and what's not. By installing this extension, you consent to allowing this software to use your network to stay up to date.
- (2020-02-11) Serj Danielian: This is must have app/extension for any researcher. I can now search for any word combination at the same time and find any paragraphs where these terms are present. This is a great time-saver for me! The only downside is that this extension only works on a web page. It doesn't work on a pdf document.
- (2020-01-09) Akihiko Kawaguchi: One of the best extensions to read web pages productively because it can highlight each keyword with different color! Thank you!
- (2019-11-25) Eduard Ulybyshev: Nice extension. Please add the Unicode symbols support to the function — finding the relevant paragraphs. It works only for English words. I mean not synonyms but the words counting and highlighting only.
- (2019-10-13) John Kelsh: Doesn't seem to search any content retrieved via AJAX calls.
- (2019-06-06) Derek Cummings: It can't find phrases....
- (2019-05-08) Julio Cesar Fernandes: Nice extension But would be awesome to get these features: 1. A toggle to a mode that automatically find the same terms and show the found count of each word in every new window created after it was set up. 2. A way to send it's results throught AutoRemote
- (2019-05-03) Pablo Monsalve Gil-Fournier: Fantástico, permite buscar distintas palabras dentro de una web que estés leyendo y no tienen porque estar seguidas como pasa por defecto en Chrome, ademas en la versión pro (menos de 2€) permite regular a que distancia quieres que aparezcan dichas palabras en la búsqueda...
- (2019-03-16) Stefane Guevremont: The Extension has great promise, but it doesn't work on half the sites I've tried it on. Which is too bad because I haven't found any other extension that has the functionalities Twinword has. Also, I would love to be able to use Keyboard Shortcut Keys to activate the functions of this extension (E.g. Like in Google Chrome: Ctrl+F to search, Ctrl+g for next occurrence, and there could be other shortcut keys for "paragraph search" that Twinword offers, etc.). I would love to use it, but I can't, it won't work half of the time!
- (2019-03-12) Simone Denaro: YEEEEEEEEEE Finally one plugin that works fine !!!!!!
- (2019-02-16) Lester Ingber: Just what I was looking for. Thanks.
- (2019-01-31) It didn't work. I opened an article and search for a word that was clearly in the first paragraph and it didn't find any results. It also does not work on documents I've downloaded.
- (2018-10-15) This extension effectively breaks the regular CTRL-F find function in Chrome.
- (2018-06-13) Андрей Карезин: Расширение для поиска нескольких слов на странице по отдельности. Не ищет на странице переведённой с помощью https://translate.google.com
- (2018-06-08) Gersivan Oliveira: Ótimo. O CTRL+F (busca de textos) super melhorado.
- (2018-05-08) Anton Kiselëv: Cool! Highlight many words on the page — it is work. Hotkey: CTRL+SHIFT+F. Thank you!
- (2018-03-27) Marek G: It doesn't work in Google Keep long note especially
- (2017-10-14) Ahmed Jalloh: not working anymore
- (2017-08-03) Andyroy GiaQuy: nice
- (2017-05-28) Yang Li: This is an awesome extension, but I found it can't work very good with Chinese: - It can highlight Chinese keywords, but **can't highlight related paragraphs**. - It can highlight English keywords mixed with Chinese, and can highlight these related paragraphs. If you would like to fix this, that's perfect and thanks very much.
- (2017-05-05) Ilker YÜKSEK: çoklu arama yok. ücretli versiyonuna mecbur bırakıyor. daha iyileri var. idare eder.
- (2016-11-10) McSwanky Chang: Make it work for more websites. like quizlet for example i don't ever want to use the old finder again.
- (2016-11-07) Stas Kindrat: Very comfortable app helping find information.Thanks for that it very good app recommed!Using it every day! My mark 5!
- (2016-11-07) saida kolmie: It is a shame you cannot use it on pdf's that are online!
- (2016-11-05) Sean Berkinstoks MOONSHADOW PARANORMAL CALIFORNIA: Does not work, still defaults to the one chrome has built in... the image used on the first screenshot for this extension looks totally different. Plz fix!!
- (2016-11-05) Mohamad Kanj: Awesome, I like this extension very much, very helpful and powerful, the best thing is the ability of search using multiple keywords, also it gives you related searches, when I search on "Black" it gives me also all other colors in the page and how many time each one has been repeated... very recommended ... Thanks a lot.
- (2019-10-04, v:0.2.9971) Cloud Strife: firefox
is there any plan on making a firefox version? thanks.
- (2019-03-23, v:0.2.9971) A1484 A1484: Usage when visiting a link in Google Search Results
Prompt Twinword when visiting a Link from Google Search Results does not work!
- (2019-03-20, v:0.2.9971) Geneva Perez: Preferences
I would like to use this to search for definitions in online texts. Unfortunately, every time I reopen this extension and search in it, it automatically points out related words as well, and I have to turn that off every time. I would like to have a way to keep it off by default, such as in a panel of Preferences. I would also like to be able to tweak what the highlighting colour is, and what colour the word in question shows up as (the blue against yellow is kind of a lot). Also, the ability to turn off the fading-everything-aside-from-the-highlighted-text thing would be appreciated. This is marked as a "suggestion" because these are not exactly glitches persay, but they do make the extension fairly inaccessible to a lot of people, including myself. Thanks!
- (2019-03-14, v:0.2.9971) Stefane Guevremont: Not working on ebay website
For some reason Twinword only works in the header of the site (finding 2 occurrences of the word I'm looking for) but does not work in finding words in the listed items ("All Listings" where there are 38 occurrences in total).
- (2018-06-08, v:0.2.9960) Gersivan Oliveira: + Update
Não funciona em notas do Evernote compartilhadas.
- (2018-03-16, v:0.2.9960) kayasanoori sai shashank: can i interact with this extension locally ?
i have a web app with keywords in my db , is there a way to get the keywords directly in extensions search bar on page load
- (2017-11-29, v:0.2.9960) Tim Evers: Great addition to CTRL + F
Great app but misses pdf functionality
- (2017-06-19, v:0.2.9956) hien nguyen: youtube.com
doesn't work on Youtube
- (2017-05-28, v:0.2.9956) Yang Li: Highlight related paragraphs can't work with Chinese
This is an awesome extension, but I found it can't work very good with Chinese: - It can highlight Chinese keywords, but **can't highlight related paragraphs**. - It can highlight English keywords mixed with Chinese, and can highlight these related paragraphs. If you would like to fix this, that's perfect and thanks very much.
- (2017-05-14, v:0.2.9956) Gersivan Oliveira: Falha em acentuação
Palavras com acentuação gráfica e sinais de nasalização são "cortados". Por exemplo, a palavra "informação" é destacada com a cor, mas no menu do canto (direito superior) ela é interpretada como se fossem duas palavras: a palavra "informa" e "o". A partícula "çã" é ignorada.
- (2017-01-11, v:0.2.9955) Sam Schwaller: dot and x
Instead of having two blue dots, there is a black dot and an x. It wont allow me to search those pages