Quickly save links from around the web.
FEATURES - Save links to read or to keep: articles, videos, anything. - Create collections to organize or share links about a topic. - Add tags to easily find your links again. - Read when it's convenient for you, on your computer or your phone. - Our smart reading list will help you read more of what's relevant to you. WHAT OUR USERS SAY "My favorite discovery tool." –Werner Vogels, Amazon CTO "Refind has helped me expand my horizon and spend more time on the things that matter." –Dan Ariely, author of Predictably Irrational "Refind has become my new Chrome tab." –Chris Messina, inventor of the hashtag Questions? Feedback? We'd love to hear from you: [email protected] Learn more at https://refind.com
- (2020-09-20) Steve Bargdill: Best place to find great reads on the web!
- (2020-08-31) Caroline B: A great site! Interesting, informative and it helps expand ones frame of reference around the web
- (2020-08-02) sulaiman kigenyi: just seems nice and important
- (2020-07-29) Лейла Мамедов: mne ponravilos
- (2020-07-10) Adrian Solca: Basically my main source of curated info, it's excellent.
- (2020-07-01) Emma Collins: Love Refind! The daily picks are curated perfectly to keep me informed about topics I'm passionate about and entertained without being distracting. Highly recommend!
- (2020-06-28) LoriBeth Delcour: love it!
- (2020-06-27) Anders Sporring: I really like Refind, and I usually start my online day there to get good articles to read. The auto curatation gives me a good selection of my interests
- (2020-06-26) Depanshu Aroraa: can't get enough of it :))))
- (2020-06-23) Justin Schroeder: Great site! Easy way to discover articles and bookmark others of interest with easy categorization and sharing capabilities. My only suggestions would be to allow for filtering of "expected paywall" sources and optional limitations on "potential paywall" sources over specified time frame. I want to be able to keep my daily count reasonable without wasting slots to articles that require subscriptions. Also filtering the age of articles would be helpful as well. Maybe because I'm a new user it's going back almost a month just to establish my preferences, but generally speaking I would like to have all my articles be current within the last week. Again though, this site was a fantastic discovery and I look forward to using for a long time!
- (2020-04-16) Renato Steiner: Absolutely the best 'read it later' || bookmarking || discovery tool. The new Digg/Pocket and on par with Y Combinators Hackernews (which is the best news site on the whole Internet). A+ (BTW: The founder is a prodigy, he is a really talented software engineer and founder).
- (2020-04-14) Mike Greenberg: Takes a little bit to tweak the settings, but helps filter out dumb clickbait once you block all the junk sources and fills your feed with more attention-worthy articles.
- (2020-03-29) Jesus Alvarez Valdes: excelente selección de artículos
- (2020-03-26) David Plaza: en revisión pero me parece excelente saludos sigan así
- (2020-03-25) Nicolas Martinod: Very good extension! So helpful to save articles et links! Plus, the daily articles proposition works perfectly and are very interesting
- (2020-03-07) Francois Peinado: fantástica y muy útil
- (2020-02-10) Letizia Sechi: Indispensabile per tenersi aggiornati
- (2020-02-10) Abhinav Pandey: This is an amazing source for excellent articles in limited numbers. I spend ~30 mins everyday on refind and I really learn a lot from it. Great job!
- (2020-02-03) Cashmar S: I use it daily , its very easy to use and categorize your links for later reading.
- (2020-01-29) Timothy Dixon: An excellent resource for discovery and storage of excellent articles.
- (2020-01-07) Matt Donovan: Great application and dev team. They're constantly rolling out updates with useful features.
- (2019-12-25) Ido Barnea: Cool tool to keep track about stuff
- (2019-12-15) Naved Islam: Really great extension so far—an annotating feature would make it complete!
- (2019-12-15) Blur Benson: nice
- (2019-12-12) Fábio Leal: Great job guys! At the first glance it was incredibly accurate.
- (2020-07-28, v:4.0.4) delva alite: malware
cant get on sites malware blocking me
- (2020-02-15, v:4.0.4) Cashmar S: Please help
Hello it appears that im "flagged". It says for sharing too much but i only share with sister am i not suppose to ? Please help.
- (2019-02-27, v:3.0.16) Reecha K: Colour changing contacts to treat the eye.
Contact lenses offer better vision than glasses in some vision conditions. Some people opt for contact lenses as it gives them a wider field of view. Also, contact lenses don't fog-up in case temperature change and stay unaffected by perspiration or rains. Apart from enhancing the vision, lenses like colored or decorative lenses transform the appearance of eyes.