Find out where your website ranks in Google for keywords and phrases. Used by agencies and SEO's all over the world.
Version 0.195 MAJOR ISSUE OF SEARCH BLOCKING FIXED :) * Please Note: This extension will use your Google local search settings and will include local listings as a rank position. To stop this make sure your location in Google search settings is set to your country i.e 'United States'. * WHAT'S FAT RANK Fat Rank is a FREE lightweight in browser keyword rank checker tool. Simply visit a website, click the Fat Rank icon, type in your keyword and it will tell you where that website ranks in Google and which page URL ranks. It is very practical and usable for both competitor research, prospecting and even simple quick ranking reports for your clients. HOW TO USE FAT RANK Visit a website, click on the extension icon and type a keyword or key phrase and the extension will return the current Google ranking position for that domain and also provide you with the url of the page the keyword ranks for. It will search down to a ranking depth of 100. If the domain doesn't rank for a keyword within the top 100 positions, it will simply display 'Not found'. You can make multiple keyword / key phrase checks and these will all store within your session history tab where you can export via a CSV as report for your client. Beautifully simple, usable and practical tool designed for SEO's by SEO's. SOME FAT RANK FAQ'S * Fat Rank is counting local results how do I stop this and check country wide? This extension will use your Google local search settings and will include local listings as a rank position. To stop this make sure your location in Google search settings is set to your country i.e 'United States'. * What does 'Not Found in Top 100 Results' mean? This means the website you are viewing does not rank within the top 100 results for the keyword you entered. We only check up to the 100th result for speed. * What does 'Try Again Later, Google is Blocking Searches' mean? Fat Rank uses your browser behind scenes to check a keyword ranking position. If you do too many keyword checks within a short period of time Google temporarily block search results. We recomend to leave the extension for a while and try again later.
- (2020-04-01) Abdullah Al Yasin: Very good for me. I all time check my website.
- (2020-03-17) kasey keller: Haven't even tried it but I'm upset that they require you to subscirbe to all their marketing emails so I will not be using this.
- (2020-03-16) rohit singh: i dint find the option to put my url on extension. then it showed to me not in top 100 it shows only keyword and rank, not fetching my url. i dint find place to put my url.
- (2020-03-11) Irina Schmidt: Super easy to use & great to have a export feature for reports!!
- (2020-02-24) mark roy: this is average extension... some keywords are not showing propley.
- (2020-02-05) asal app: برای من که کار نکرد
- (2020-01-26) Rosi: عالی بود
- (2019-11-05) Hugo TV: This good, but I can not check 101 or than EX: https://best-forexbroker.com
- (2019-08-17) Cao Văn Tuấn: Verry Good
- (2019-08-15) Rashedul Islam: It is one of the best SEO tools that I have ever used. Excellent service, quick service and awesome support. thanks
- (2019-08-06) Mohammad Fathi: خیلی عالی
- (2019-07-30) Jacques Olivier: Using this from South Africa, says I am ranking outside of the top 100 when I checked on a normal google search I am ranking 6th. Rather disappointing.
- (2019-04-27) Ted Rinshed: I'm Ted,the owner of Eco Star Painting and find this tool very helpful for marketing my https://ecostarpainting.com website.
- (2019-04-23) Rob Hudelson: Doesnt work! How can it rank my website, when there is not even a space to add your website?
- (2019-03-17) Gordon Goodfellow: This utility is complete rubbish. It typed in a keyword search term and it immediately came back with the result: not found in 100 results. Not found where? A rank checker is meant to check a WEBSITE's rank in the search engines for a given keyword phrase. FatJoe didn't even ask for the website URL, so I don't know what it was measuring against. I also tried to login to FatJoe and create an account. Upon immediately having set up the account with FatJoe I tried to login. Result: email address or password not found. So I clicked the Forgot password link and was asked to enter my email address. Upon entering my email address I was told: Email address doesn't exist. FatJoe the Chrome extension, and FatJoe the service, is completely useless. Worse than useless, it's found a waste to waste my time!
- (2019-01-06) Ahmed Abulnasr: You won't be be allowed to use it until you provide your email address and accept that they spam you
- (2018-12-19) Jitin Bhatt: Great! I liked! Is there a way that we can track multiple keywords at a time for one website? We are SEO agency www.SpotCodes.com and I use it time to time managing my clients.
- (2018-12-14) IN VIỆT THẮNG: gôd
- (2018-10-31) Hafez Bahari: useful tool
- (2018-10-09) Mike Ty: This extension use to work well, not so much anymore. Now it says "Google is blocking the search" every time, even when you leave it for a full day and try checking again I get the same result.
- (2018-09-30) Nepal Social: after having 4-5 search i got blocked. why?
- (2018-09-29) Lisa Chapman: I am a pro SEO - my agency is www.lionheartseo.com - we get local businesses ranked #1-3 in the Google '3-Pack' aka 'Map Pack'. I'm using FatRank extension on my regular work laptop, to check keyword rank for many websites, but today I'm working with my client, www.nashvillebilliard.com . This tool is very handing for spot-checking keyword rank as I work. Quick check and done, to avoid a lengthy distraction. Five stars for sure.
- (2018-09-29) Blue Himalaya Tours & Travels: Very nice Seo key checker
- (2018-09-25) Robbert W: This is an amazing extension that makes my life a lot easier. Keep up the good work! A suggestion to those experiencing issues with "blocked searches": empty cache and delete cookies. For me it fixed the situation.
- (2018-09-25) Rahmat Hidayat: Good for better daily report, get actual position within simple time
- (2020-03-11, v:0.195) Yatish Sahu: Search Bloked
When i check keyword ranking in any country after check 5-8 Keywords Rank Its Showing Search Bloked (Google is currently blocking searches, try again later) Showing This On Every Country. I tried to chnage country many times but after 5-8 keywords check its showing Error. And I tried after some time and a Day But not fixed
- (2019-12-06, v:0.195) امیر شیخان: wrong result
wrong result for example my keyword rank is 37 but result is 76 keyword: (کافه همراه) in cafehamrah.com website.
- (2019-10-14, v:0.195) BUCCO DENTAL TECHNOLOGY: It's blocked
It's said that google is blocking searches. But it always happens when i do more than 5 searches...
- (2019-10-04, v:0.195) Nouman Asghar: Results of Chrome.Google.com
I have just installed the extension, and this never asked me domain. Whenever I am adding any keyword to check the rank it's showing ranking on chrome.google.com
- (2019-06-14, v:0.195) Warren Chanelis: Doesn't work!?
Hi there, I dowloaded the app and put in my email and checked both boxes but I got a notice saying it is not working. Any ideas what is going on?
- (2019-05-28, v:0.195) Charles Baron: Text not typing
Hi, It seems I can't type a word anymore in the search bar. The cursor stop moving after the first letter. Thanks for your help
- (2019-02-04, v:0.195) Freek Klaassen: extension chrome not working anymore
The normal interface is not showing. Only silly register fields, only possible to activate when I select all your tick boxes (commercial offers etc) ://
- (2019-01-31, v:0.195) Paranjay Gulati: Incorrect Ranking
I search Dry fruits in delhi to check the website https://wonderlandfoods.in/ and the results in the extension say not in 100 but if i manually check it is coming on the 4th page.
- (2019-01-12, v:0.195) Bogdan Kadar: Keyword search position differs
I search for some keywords and it shows me that the site is on the 3rd place for those keywords for example. But when I manually search on google the exact same keyword it differs and the site is actually on the 2nd position. I found many examples like this. Isn't supposed to be the same result? Or am I missing something?
- (2019-01-07, v:0.195) rank counting error
It's counting only Ads before organic results and snippets. So it shows organic ranking 1 or 2 place higher than actual.
- (2018-10-24, v:0.195) AHMET BAL: ÇALIŞMIYOR
OLMUYOR MALESEF https://www.izmitkurye.net/
- (2018-10-24, v:0.195) AHMET BAL: NEDEN ÇALIŞMIYOR. HEMEN İKİ ÜÇ KELİME ARAYINCA OLMUYOR
NEDEN ÇALIŞMIYOR. HEMEN İKİ ÜÇ KELİME ARAYINCA OLMUYOR