Правый клик на выделенном тексте позволит использовать различные поисковые системы. Поддерживает группировку поисковиков, режим…
It's simple: select some text, right click, and search on your preferred search engines. Configuring your search engines is very easy! These are some of the featured search engines (you can add any other you might like): Amazon, BBC, Bing, btjunkie, Chrome Extensions, CNN, CodePlex, DeviantArt, DMOZ, Facebook, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Images, Google Translate En/Es, Google Translate En/It, Google Translate En/Pt GrooveShark, IMDB, jQuery plugins, Last.fm, OpenSubtitles, Pandora, Rotten Tomatoes, stackoverflow, Tokyo Tosho, TPB, Twitter, Urban Dictionary, Wikipedia, Wikipedia ES, Word Reference En/Es, Word Reference En/It, Youtube. I'ts my first public extension. I hope you like it. New on v 0.2.2 - fixed import bug - added 3 new search engines - right hand menu displays current version New on v 0.2.1 - fixed two bugs: - now multiple %s on the same url are replaced - something went wrong with the contextual menu when editing some properties... it seems to be fine now. New on v 0.2 - Updated to manifest version 2.0 - Fixed a few bugs, most importantly: - Search menu went bananas after a while. - New tab focus not working properly. - Added localization support. Spanish translation now available. - and some more stuff... please visit my blog for the complete list. New on v 0.1.7.5 - Improvements to the Search Engines list on the options page - Fixed bug when after updating, becaused of cached files, a message would appear saying you were using an older version New on v 0.1.7.4 - Updates to the options page look & feel - Minor code improvements New on v 0.1.7.3 - Added the "Search on all!" feature - Improved some code. - Provided new an exiting ways to support me ;) New on v 0.1.7.1 - Fixed a bug introduced on 0.1.7 where all the Search Strings where transformed to lowercase (Thanks Keith!) New on v 0.1.7 - Added "New tab position" parameter: You can now select where you want your new tabs to open (Thanks Damien, I know this doesn't work exactly as you wanted, but it's something). - Fixed little bug on "Featured Search Engines" list, where some search engines wouldn't work. - %s on search URL now supports %S (Thanks Ahmed!) - Fixed typo on Help (thanks Theodor!) - Using "Open sans" as a default font for options -nicer, right?-. - Added Update notification - New Donate button... I hope you like it :) New on 0.1.6 On this release, a lot changed under the hood. There's little change on the end-user features but the code is much more cleaner so I'll find it much more easy to make future improvements. New features: - Can configure new tabs to open on background - Import/Export feature on options page - Can opt out from analytics tracking (check the options page or my blog for more reference) New on 0.1.5 - Simplified options interface: no more Save options button. Everything is saved as soon as you change it. - Now if you only use one Search Engine, the link will show as a parent on the Right-click menu - Fixed some minor options bugs (check ToDo list) - Reduced extension size by 20% by removing unnecessary plugins (who cares!! :) New on 0.1.4.1 - you can now sort your list :) - removed the "upload" button... now just double-click on a listed URL to send it to your list. - changed the default search engines Please, be warned: the usage of this extension is being tracked by Google Analytics. It also tracks which search engines are the most used by users, so I can then be able to add them to the featured Search Engines list. The extension does not track the identity of its user, nor what terms they're looking for. Only the search URL syntax is being recorded. This information won't be shared with third parties.
- (2022-08-13) Joon Keat: Excellent extension. Essential!
- (2022-06-29) benyamin sueb: 2022 worked well
- (2022-03-27) Valiko: Отличное расширение, автору респект.
- (2022-02-25) Sergey P.: Спасибо автору этого расширения. Всё отлично работает, пользуюсь уже давно, никаких нареканий.
- (2022-02-04) Rakshan Kumar: Excellent extension!
- (2021-09-19) 김동윤: 최고의 앱 중 하나. 다양한 검색 엔진을 추가해 넘나들며 빠르게 검색할 수 있어 생산성이 매우 증대되고 작동이 빠르며 잘 최적화되어 있어 쓰는 데 불편함이 없다.
- (2021-08-15) 이재진: I lost all my config after recently auto update. All other my browser is same. This is worst extension ever I had.
- (2021-07-07) Francis Lalonde: I've been using it for so long, I feel lost without it. Still works great!
- (2021-04-20) Asado san: Great Exentsion, was about to try & learn how to program in greasefork but encountered this which is good.
- (2021-04-18) Leandro: Excelente! Você personaliza o site onde quer buscar. Simples e eficiente.
- (2021-01-31) Eric: Used to be great, until it stopped working. Select something, click this extension, and all it does is open a blank Google tab. Doesn't actually search anything. Will get 5 stars once it actually works again.
- (2020-12-10) Anthony Michael Palma: They say the most simple things are the most useful. :) This is beyond awesome! It's Be-awesome!
- (2020-12-09) Terje Skuggen: Does it sync between browsers?
- (2020-10-05) Xiangyu Tang: No longer works as of Oct. 2020. Search in google does not work anymore.
- (2019-11-04) Peter Beckley: Great add-on! Once configured and customized, it's one of the most powerful upgrades you can do for Chrome. The drag-and-drop is a bit wonky, and sometimes it mysteriously eats rows or duplicates them. A bit frustrating so I hope it's looked at and fixed in an upcoming update.
- (2019-08-20) Mart Männik: Tried to find an alternative to the fantastic Multi Search 4.5.4 (which google has now removed for some idiotic reason...) failed again. This one here has a silly UX flaw - hiding the "search all" option inside a group to the end of the list so you need to hover and hover and hover... waste of time. It should work by clicking the group name.
- (2019-01-13) Stefan B.: just what I looked for! I created a simple hardcoded plugin myself to a specific webpage and thought about just what "Simple = Select + Search" is. So saved me a lot of work ;) even if it would have been fun. The options user interface is great. Thanks for that nice plugin.
- (2019-01-12) I have used this extension...extensively for some 4-5 years and it is one of two Chrome extensions I cannot imagine being without (AdBlock being the other). It gives me one-click access to a great number of search engines, most of which I have added myself. This possibility to 1. easily add your preferred engines and 2. save/restore the configuration (invaluable when reinstalling Chrome) are two of its best features. Kudos to you Diego!
- (2018-06-05) Sam Alter: Does exactly what it is supposed to, the feature of import/export config give you the opportunity to add more search engines on your own if you know what I mean... :p Great Work Developer....
- (2018-05-18) Trop de niveaux ! Jaimerai 1click selection direct plus rapide racourci clavier à y penser ☺☻
- (2018-04-29) Mdkamalhossaien Hossaien: wwww.facebok.com
- (2018-04-19) Do Nguyen: BEST search tools over the globe
- (2018-04-12) Julio Castro: AWESOMEEEE!
- (2018-02-21) Pedro Henrique Peixoto: I would love to see a feature that would allow to trigger multiple search engines with a single click.
- (2018-01-16) Mustafa Şerif: Impressive! In a later version, it may also have the option of adding an icon in front of the site or group names. :)
- (2017-11-09) Sy-Hung Doan: Really good !
- (2017-10-02) Rick Monarch: Good
- (2017-09-20) TR_BrS Belgeselci: Google maps search url: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=%s
- (2017-06-23) Eugene Pro: Really nice extension that doesn't require any permissions unlike others. Only lacks possibility to make selected search engines top-level.
- (2017-01-22) Art Archer: thank you sir but some search engines url has changed and need update it doesn't work any more like torrentz2 kickass tbp and will you make url to search in google videos like google images and youtube it will be great thank you
- (2016-11-29) rafael simao: o melhor que achei, voce pode colocar o motor de busca que quiser e pode dividir por categorias.
- (2016-06-19) Jimmy O'Kennedy: Very useful to add these features. Works very well
- (2016-06-04) subrasc: the best serach extension period
- (2016-05-21) Nerissa Belcher: Works great and easy to configure.
- (2016-05-10) Souvik Biswas: unfortunately not what i'm looking for....i dont want it to go to another page .i want it to show the short result of selected text within the webpage.
- (2016-04-16) Mudassar Qayyum: Best extention ever.
- (2016-03-25) Green Apple: this is what i need and it's working perfectly
- (2016-03-25) ABDELOUAHAB CHARAALLAH: peace of advise rename your extension to start with A not S to be the first in the context menu search.
- (2016-03-18) C4PM89: Totally relates ALL my right click search extensions AND THEN SOME! If you don't like this extension there's a chance that you're stupid... or else something's just wrong with your computer that makes it not work right in which case Sux 2 b u!
- (2022-09-10, v:0.6) Minimal01: Google search
Every other search exept google normal search works (from imdb, youtube,google image urban dic.,) but when i try to use google search it just open a new google page with empty google search page, idk what i did but in the past everything was working even google search, any tips to how to make it work again?
- (2022-07-18, v:0.5) Diana V: Could you add SALESFORCE
Hi there, i was trying to add the URL for salesforce but the generated link never shows the "test" word could you please add it next time you update the apps you work with thank you in advance :)
- (2021-11-17, v:0.4.3) İBRAHİM GÖNÜL: Arama Motorları Backup
Oluşturduğumuz Arama motorlarının Backup'unu alma imkanımız varmıdır, şayet yoksa bu önerim doğrultusunda bir çalışma yapabilirmisin. Teşekkür
- (2021-02-27, v:0.4.2) Angelos Marantos: Doesn't work
Hi, the addon doesn't work. I'm up to date with Chrome. I reinstalled it, but it still doesn't work. I've set it to google.com >> When I right click a word, it opens just a new tab, but without any results, just the google.com search page. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
- (2020-12-22, v:0.4.2) James Moriarty: we need dash "-" as an extra divider option.
please add dash or hyphen as a divider symbol option between searched words in addition to plus sign and space. Thank you for your great effort.
- (2019-11-15, v:0.4.1) daa25209: orden de búsqueda
cambiar el orden de búsqueda es un sinDios, al mover los motores de búsqueda se elimina el anterior o el que estás moviendo o vuelven a aparecer si los vuelves a cambiar dependiendo del orden...
- (2019-07-11, v:0.4.1) funkeywoookey: Thank You
Just wanted to drop you a line a thank you for this extension. We use Chrome exclusively at work and run 50+ searches a day through various systems. Your extension is an extreme time saver!
- (2018-08-20, v:0.4.1) Andrew Moran: Configuration file
Which file on the disk actually stores the additions you've made, e.g. adding search engines. I know I can export the configuration manually, but I want to be able to restore it from a backup when it becomes corrupted and I lose all of my search engines (which happens more often than I'd like). I've looked everywhere including the Extension directories in ~/Library/Application Support/Google Chrome//Extensions/ and nothing changes if I modify the SSS config
- (2018-05-30, v:0.4.1) Andrew Moran: Losing and restoring configuration
Hi there Diego, I absolutely love your extension. I use it so many times a day I can't count. Great work. However, every so often, my configuration (which is quite large) disappears! I'm aware you can back it up, but I tend to get lazy or misplace where I put it. I'm on a Mac with Time Machine running and I _think_ I've managed to figure out where the SSS directory is (~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/$RANDOM/$VERSION) But I can't find the file which contains my customizations. If I add a custom search (say JB Hifi) to the new default configuration and run: host:0.4.1_0 alm$ find . | xargs grep -r jbhifi It returns nothing. So to wind it up, where does SSS store customized search configurations so I can restore it from a Time Machine backup? Regards, -Andrew.
- (2018-03-29, v:0.4.1) Razza Shaikh: search
sheikha from karachi nazimabad
- (2018-03-29, v:0.4.1) Razza Shaikh: search
sheikha from karaachi nazimabad
- (2018-03-19, v:0.4.1) Mr.X: Development halted
Last build was March 22, 2015. It seems the author has stopped its development.
- (2018-02-24, v:0.4.1) Mahmoud Abdullah: Shortcuts
Is it available to add shortcuts to groups or search everywhere instead of right click?
- (2018-02-11, v:0.4.1) LEE R. HALE: sonia williams
who is this person
- (2017-12-05, v:0.4.1) ABIL GRAL: OTHER CHROME CLONES WEBSTORES.
Hello, Is It Possible To Add This Extension To The WebStores Of Other CHROME Clones, Like The New OPERA ? Thank You.