One search box. Many buttons.
Omni allows you to search anything in one click Delivered with actual useful search engines :D - Oxford dictionary - Wikipedia - Google - Youtube - The Conjugator - Le Conjugueur - El Conjugador - WordReference - Forvo
- (2021-04-07) Bernd: Nice tool!. You can edit, extend and backup the search engines . They are in tools.js somewehre in c:\Users\Bernd\AppData\Local\
- (2018-01-09) Lubo Stefanov: Simply great! I love it!
- (2017-08-22) Flei Lin: Extraordinarily useful!!非常有用非常灵活。
- (2016-07-03) DrunkenGekko: Works great, thanks! No idea why google still didnt implement an easy way to switch search engines on the fly...
- (2016-05-17) Aleksander Paruzel: Can't add all search engines. Other searching extension allows me doing this. You should change te mechanism of adding search engine, not only by searching "%s".
- (2014-04-12) А. С.: Нашел!!! То что нужно, из всех расширений для поиска - это лучшее! Просто, понятно, настроить можно под любой поиск
- (2013-12-06) dottochess organo: かなり便利です。 検索エンジンをオプションでカスタム登録で使ってます。 キーワードを入力後、複数のエンジンから選んで検索、また拡張機能なので煩わしくない。 私にぴったりの機能です。
- (2013-12-05) Santosh Mitra: Wow ! Simply amazing. This extension is far more superior and elegant than "Search Center" or any other Multi-Search extension I've ever installed. This is just great.
- (2013-09-09) Sébastien Chopin: Very useful extension!
- (2020-08-23, v:0.9.4) Jaime Cárdenas Castro: Open multiple tabs at the same time
I wanted to use this extension to open multiple tabs (dictionaries) at the same time. Basically I type the word I'm looking, hit enter, and 5 dictionaries (that I previously configured) will open simultaneously. Is there a way to do that? I think this extension does not allow you to open all 5 websites with one click... you still have to type the word 5 times. Or please let me know how to configure this. Thanks!
- (2016-08-31, v:0.9.4) Christian Haller: provide option to add existing engines
Why doesn't it recognise existing engines and provide an option to add them? Thank you.
- (2015-06-04, v:0.9.4) Add search engines?
I currently use Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage, and occasionally Google. I'm looking for an extension that will simplify searching all of these. I like that you have dictionaries in this, that's a nice bonus. Is it possible to add search engines to this extension or is it limited to the ones listed on the description page? It's clearly a good extension but I'm not sure that this will meet my needs. Thanks for your time.
- (2015-02-15, v:0.9.4) Peter Panino: Customize the WIDTH of the Overview buttons
Please add an option to customize the WIDTH of the Overview buttons, as currently they are rather narrow and cannot display some titles.