Powerful extension and newTab page, help you access Google Services, Support Multi-Account and new messages checker
NOTICE: the extension DONT include an override newTab for quick access Google Services. install it from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ehgjhjbiflegkfaoacjdgjggidcpbidk One click to access Google Services from your Chrome browser. Support search in these services directly from popup toolbox and newTab page. Another, it also displays the number of unread messages and notifications in your Gmail inbox/Facebook. it support multiple accounts include Google Apps domains account. NO need your account and password information in localstorage. The strongest browser and the strongest web service together help you enjoy internet more instantly and securely. Main features =================================== ✓ Search with SSL for Web, News, Blog, Discussions, etc. ✓ Voice Search, Keyword History, Quicklinks to Download, History in newTab Page. ✓ Support multi Gmail/Google Apps accounts. ✓ Support Google Bookmarks and share url with Google+, Facebook, Twitter and GMail ✓ Popup and override new tab ✓ Auto detect or manual choose your region and language for local news, finance, and local web services. ✓ Support keyword search with searchable service. ✓ Autocomplate for your input keyword. ✓ Support Chrome browser on Windows, MacOS and Linux, Easy Install and Update.
- (2017-06-23) balasunthar govindasamy: very good now most i want in one click.thanks
- (2016-08-12) BlotaVids: Very nice Extension, is there a way to remove services or arrange them?
- (2014-11-08) Claudio Mauro: comodo utile
- (2014-11-06) Vicky Hollingworth: ok like it
- (2014-09-12) Melissa Carroll: awesome
- (2014-08-09) Jozef Kozák: som spokojný
- (2014-01-22) 他のExtensionいらないかも
- (2020-07-17, v:4.6.3) Nir Melamoud: new tab does not work anymore
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ehgjhjbiflegkfaoacjdgjggidcpbidk is broken
- (2020-05-15, v:4.6.3) ˑ: Need option to disable notification tab.
Why it's absent?
- (2020-05-15, v:4.6.3) ˑ: Dark mode, please!