Convert Google Flights searches to Momondo, Kayak, or Skyscanner to find cheap flights.
Convert and compare any Google Flights search to an equivalent search in Momondo, Kayak, or Skyscanner with a single click, finding the cheapest flights and travel deals on the web. Google Flights is the best tool for searching for flights, but the cheapest prices exist only with Online Travel Agents (OTAs), which are not shown on Google Flights. This extension allows you to convert and compare any flight you find on Google Flights with the same route on your chosen OTA comparison search site. Kayak, Momondo, and Skyscanner each searches hundreds of these online travel sites (OTAs) at once to find the cheapest flights for any route. Once you've compared, book anywhere you like. Flight fare compare is a Google Flights tool by Jack's Flight Club - cheap flight alerts service. Find cheap flights and travel deals with a single click. This extension functions for both the old and new versions of Google Flights. This extension works with: - All currencies - Return, One-way, and Multi-City searches - Both individual airport codes (ex. JFK) as well as metropolitan codes (ex. NYC) - Direct/Indirect flights - Correct passenger numbers - All flight classes (economy, premium economy, business, first) For any suggestions, questions, or bugs, please email [email protected] Expedia, Skyscanner, Momondo, Kayak, Google Flights and all product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2019-07-16) Nadia F: would be much greater if there were more flight OTA site to choose from and also that you could select 3-4 options from them - at the moment i see 3 options and can only choose 2- thanks
- (2019-04-06) Jouff B: SUCH a time saver. Thanks Jack's Flight Club for making this free to use! Delivering as always!!
- (2018-04-02) Azim Mohammed: I wish the extension also looked into other portals such as Orbitz, Expedia, etc. Added benefit to the existing list the extension provides!
- (2018-03-31) Jess A: This is really great! Google Flights and Skyscanner are my go-to tools and this makes searching for flights 100 times easier now without needing to re-enter all the data for every search I make. Works great for Google Flights and Momondo too which I often use!
- (2019-09-18, v:1.2.5) Karl Paul: Kayak Finland???
The extension defaults to Kayak Finland (in Finnish). Is there a way to change to default to to .ie or .com? Regards Karl
- (2019-08-10, v:1.2.5) Ankie de Wert: chrome web store read AND changes your data ?
Wonder what data chrome web store (can) change ? Hesitating to add it to my programs...
- (2019-08-08, v:1.2.5) Henning Holldorff: site selection
how do I change between momondo and skyscanner ? The compare button says that skyscanner and kayak are switched off and I find no way how to change this, only momondo appears after pushing the button
- (2019-05-15, v:1.2.4) quiu a: Compare button doesn't appear
The compare button doesn't come up when I click the flight button.
- (2019-02-06, v:1.2.2) Berend: The compare button doesn't work
The compare button doesn't work when you click on it. How can i solve this?
- (2018-06-16, v:1.1.0) Tommy: Not converting
it has not been converting google flights to momondo or skyscanner since yesterday 06.14