Save your email & attachments from Gmail to EisenVault DMS or Alfresco 5.2 (and greater).
EisenVault Google Chrome Extension for Gmail. This allows one-way communication - i.e. saving of emails and attachments from Gmail to Alfresco. It is compatible with Alfresco Community 5.2 as it uses the 5.2 REST APIs. It doesn't work with older versions of Alfresco. Visit us at https://www.eisenvault.com
- (2018-01-18) Avanta Business Centre: The app is very user friendly and easy to install and use. A must have if you use Alfresco
- (2017-12-20) rahul upadhyay: Very helpful extension.Now no need to download attachment.I can share and save my data into the EV DMS directly from my email account.
- (2017-12-16) Ayushi Agrahari: This great extension has made my life easier by saving all my documents from emails directly into DMS.Thanks Eisenvault team.
- (2017-12-16) Sumit Tomar: Wow, This extension has made uploading my emails and attachments very easy in DMS. Many thanks to the team!!!
- (2017-12-16) hiten rastogi: Finally !!! A simple way to save my mails into DMS. Loved it...
- (2017-12-15) Tushar Khanka: Useful plugin for storing email directly to DMS .
- (2017-12-15) Simply Amazing. This new extension from EisenVault helped to upload my emails and attachments into my DMS account.
- (2017-12-15) Vinay Singh: Amazing tool and stores all my required documents and emails with attachments into our enterprise DMS
- (2017-12-15) Vipul Swarup: Very useful extension. I am now seamlessly able to upload attachments and emails from my company GSuite Mail account into our Alfresco DMS.