Add your signature to PDF email attachments. Send docs for signature directly from Gmail, Drive, and the Chrome browser.
Need others to sign? DocuSign also makes it easy for you to send out documents for signature. DocuSign is the leader in eSignature. Key features of DocuSign Chrome Extension: 1) Sign from Chrome - Turn your browser into a powerful signing tool! Launch DocuSign in one click to sign and send documents right from your Chrome browser. 2) Real-time status updates - View document status immediately, reminder signers, and get notified when you need to sign a document. No more guessing or waiting. 3) Unlimited Signing - Are you the only one signing? Sign unlimited documents for free on your account. Need others to sign? Your first 3 signature requests are free. 4) Access account from any device, anywhere - DocuSign works with any device so that you can sign and send on the go. About DocuSign: DocuSign provides a simple and secure way to electronically sign documents and collect signatures from others. Install the Docusign for Google Drive app today and eliminate the costs, hassle, and lack of security in paper-based transactions. With just a few clicks you can sign and send any document for signature right from Chrome. No printing, faxing, scanning, or overnighting required. Once you’ve tried DocuSign, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it! DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform in the world, and is trusted by millions who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in nearly every industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, healthcare, and many others. *Featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and more* Want to learn more about our advanced features? Go to http://www.docusign.com
- (2020-06-24) Charles Morgan: When I went to use the extension it would not work or load up for me to use my signature. There is an error message.
- (2020-04-15) Patricio Gutierrez Fernandez: todabia no la e usado asi que cuando la use veemos
- (2020-04-11) Paolo Saetta: molto intuitiva e versatile
- (2020-01-26) Peerapong Rungsaengthog: เยี่ยมมากคับ
- (2020-01-26) Laura Romero: ayudame a ubicar ami mujer
- (2020-01-24) Imnot perfect: [email protected]
- (2020-01-22) Leslie Sosa: I tried to download my document with signatures and it would not show up. Also, I emailed myself my document with the signatures and it replaced the signature with my address. Not helpful.
- (2019-10-19) Sayuris Tavarez: paid the 35 dollar plan which include more than 5 envelopes to send but for some reason i can send no more than 5. feel that was giving the stater plan which is 15 when i paid 35 unbelievable. calling to support for explanation and canceling my plan and hopefully my money back
- (2019-10-17) Arthur | oppizi: Docusign, I have been using the Gmail plugin for now quite a while, it stopped working 6 weeks ago. I reported twice the issue, no replies from your customer service.... Not a great image for your company. Can you guys do something about it, now that my bug report is public. here's the issue DocuSign Email: [email protected] Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:34:43 GMT v126.96.36.199
- (2019-08-21) Doris Perez: working with e sign was very easy for me
- (2019-07-05) David Baker: I USED IT TO SIGN MY COLLEGE PAPER WORK AND I DIDNT HAVE NO PROBLEMS.
- (2019-06-25) Dan Dar: Świetna, tylko za droga
- (2019-06-21) SAID AIGOUN: On peut envoyer l'enveloppe pour signature mais on peut pas signer, nulle
- (2019-06-05) Dominique Marchi: complètement instable, crée des problèmes coupures etc rien compris comment signé un document à partir de gmail,je dois cliquer ou !!!!!!
- (2019-05-21) MARIUS IONUT: bravi
- (2019-03-26) doesn't work
- (2019-02-20) taotayo mariapazqcastillo: february 20, signed in as registered : [email protected] that I , Maria Paz Castillo, sole owner of the email account will never officially use another user name on my behalf to minimize confusion for both securing party of any policy privacy. Thank You
- (2018-10-23) Lucaci Ion: Top
- (2018-08-02) Evelyn Addison: Can't even sign up
- (2018-08-01) rodmen vs rodmen: lo peor
- (2018-07-23) Ryan Sinn: Doesn't Work. Email Address is accepted to login, then after clicking continue - I get an error saying 'BAD REQUEST' So some server-side issue.
- (2018-06-07) Sergio Fredes: No es gratuita. Para pagar lo que vale prefiero firmar mis documentos/correos con una clave PGP (aunque no es tan bonito). O molestarme de ir a lo de moneda y timbre y pedir mi certificado digital.
- (2018-06-07) Julien Florkin: No easy way to upload a signature. Impossible to close account despite an extensive search. Always being redirected to the "How to close an account section" which states that you can edit your plan (which is freemium). But unfortunatly no such options exists.
- (2018-05-03) Ahron Rosengarten: doesn't work
- (2018-04-18) Fran Toolan: This extension used to be a beautiful thing, but it no longer automatically attaches the completed document to the email that it came from. That functionality was there for a long time, and now it's not, and its very frustrating. still faster than signing copying and scanning, but more painful than it needs to be.