Restores the old chrome stepped level zooming.
I wrote this extension to restore the old functionality to chrome where pinching on a multitouch input device such as a trackpad would zoom in in stages rather than the new pinch to zoom feature. You can enable and disable it from the address bar button along with altering the zoom step levels and how quickly it zooms in. Fixed issue where the pinch zoom could be triggered before page was fully loaded. Fixed Icon size in latest version of chrome.
- (2021-06-19) Kevin Boykin: Does it work? I spent a few minutes reloading tabs, moving the sliders around, and experiencing the same zoom functions as I did before.
- (2018-05-05) Therese Villemure: The only extension that is able to change Zoom increment by 10% AND using the same CTRL-Mouse to change the zoom level. It's the best so far ! The only thing I'd like is to be able to change increment by 5% but 10 % is lot better that the default Chrome Zoom. Thanks for this useful and marvelous extension.
- (2015-05-18) David Gullick: Does what it says on the tin!
- (2015-05-14) Sunneva Joh: Uh oh - it seems to not get rid of that accidental pinch zoom - that then fu*ks up the page cause you can't zoom back out cause the extensions takes over zooming - only way to go back to default is reloading the page.
- (2018-05-13, v:1.3) Could you put the project on Github so we can contribute ?
Could you put the project on Github so we can contribute ? I have fixed this error that was poping in the console: "Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'mousewheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive" Also I have lowered the increment to be able to handle 5% steps for more precise control on the zoom. Regards and thanks for this useful extension. 😊
- (2015-12-11, v:1.1) Paolo Giangrandi: Not working
Is it still working? I'm reading `Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'onCommitted' of undefined` in the background script's error console: it looks like the extension doesn't have permissions to access `webNavigation`?
- (2015-06-06, v:1.1) Christopher Allen: Doesn't work on some pages!
It seems that this extension doesn't work on all pages - for example, it doesn't work on this very page: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/intuitive-zoom-level/oldfedcomofpikmmdfcckleclabkjkim/support