Mail Tracking without any branding and for free! Easily add double check marks (✓✓) to your Gmail.
We built Mailalert because there was no really free e-mail tracking tool without annoying branding. We are working on Advanced E-mail Analytics feature where there will be a freemium business model, but this e-mail tracking tool stays always totally free including all PRO features. See in your Gmail if your e-mails have been opened and links clicked for free. You only need Chrome and Gmail. No fees or sign-up. Start tracking your e-mails today for free! - Unlimited tracking Free and unlimited lifetime e-mail tracking for Gmail without the "Sent with Mailalert" signature. - Forever free E-mail tracking with all PRO features is completely free. - No branding There is no annoying branding or "Send with" in signature. - Click Tracking Mailalert is the only tool with free link tracking on the market.
- (2021-04-09) Jovita Petronytė: Awful extension not working.
- (2021-04-01) Indy: Excellent. works exactly as advertised! Thank you mailalert for giving me a reliable, free e-mail tracker. PS: I tried another chrome extension called 'Mailtracker' (knockoff Mailtrack?), which was unreliable for me, despite 20000+ downloads. It kept saying my messages were being read when in fact, they were not.
- (2020-12-18) Dom Tesilbirth Shira: If I send an email with subject then then Mailalert will show me that the email has been opened even though it is not yet opened.
- (2020-10-29) Hamza Ali: was hoping for support on edge and a way to not trigger the read receipt by checking on it myself i've recently come to need something like this and not sure what to get for edge that would work completely without false positives
- (2020-09-21) Daniel Herrera Catalá: Stop working
- (2020-08-31) Alej Calero: no funciona. google bloquea la aplicación (no verificada)
- (2020-02-28) Michał Zieliński: It's a great tool. Simple yet powerful. I got one suggestion though. Possibility to disable link tracking as it turned out we're blind in analytics (mailtrack changes the url to track it)
- (2019-11-13) Andrew/Drew B.: As far as I can tell the "remove tracking code from your messages" does not work. It also auto deletes BCC to yourself.
- (2019-11-03) Mansoor Ahmed Khan: Minimalist yet powerful. I would suggest you move double ticks to the sender's area like in MailTrack. Thanks!
- (2019-09-06) Stanislav Mozgva: Nefunguje správně. Označí za přečteno např. i v situaci, když si sami jako odesílatel zprávu zobrazíte. Několikrát testováno s druhým mailem, kde jsem zprávu nikdy nezobrazil, ale ukazuje mi to čísla, jako bych si ji dokonce několikrát pročítal. Dokonce to načítá i v situaci, kdy pouze aktualizuji odeslané zprávy na mobilním telefonu. Za mne zcela nefunkční a nedoporučuji.
- (2019-07-16) Jan Hudák: Naprosto nefungující
- (2019-03-19) Omar Chioua: Amazing, looking forward to version 1.2 that will support android and iOS devices.
- (2019-03-15) Amazing tool for Gmail tracking...
- (2019-03-15) Much more better than Mailtrack or Boomerang because Mailalert offers they PRO feauteres for free. Good job guys!
- (2019-03-15) This is a great tool to use for tracking opens and ensuring whether our message is read by the other party or not. We use this for prospecting and setting appointments with leads. It's been very effective to use this tool for this purpose. Coz we'd know whether our prospect read it or not. Great thing is you don't have upgrade to PRO for remove the logo from the emails, bacause they offer thiis feature for free .)
- (2019-03-13) Ghiloar Sama: Non funziona!
- (2019-01-14) Tomáš Berger: MailAlert works very well for tracking opens in Gmail and Gsuite. Exactly all I really asked for. Can see clearly the notifications. Better than Mailtrack and Astro tracking tools.
- (2019-01-14) Kateřina Helena Reed: great, I love it!
- (2019-01-14) Excellent tool, helps me to follow up on leads more accurately, move them through the pipeline and close more deals faster.
- (2019-01-14) Martin Rozhoň: skvělé, nejlepší s jakým jsem zatím pracoval
- (2019-01-14) perfect
- (2021-01-21, v:1.0) Kriezel Daria: Google Blocked
I can't activate the button for removing the code because it says Google blocked the application.
- (2020-09-22, v:1.0) Elizabeth Todd: not working
i have un-installed re-installed but get an error message saying sign in with google temporally disabled for this app
- (2020-09-18, v:1.0) Daniel Činátl: Stopped working
Hi, it has stopped working, there is an exclamation mark at the app icon, but with no detailed specification. Please help Thanks Daniel
- (2020-08-20, v:1.0) Raivis Strogonovs: It seems that the ticks don't work for other languages
Hi, It seems the ticks work and show up for english (us) website. But not for Latvian. The ticks are just not there. I guess this might be the same issue what other people here are talking about. Multi-language gmail inbox seems to be the cause for the bug
- (2020-03-22, v:1.0) Stevo Petkovic: Remove tracking code from your messages
Mailalert has access to my gmail according to extension icon when You hover over it... However, it still shows that it is not enabled (even though it works, i can see when email was seen on W10). I have issue with Windows 7, everything is the same... It shows up as installed, it is present and active when You write an email, but there are no notifications in Sent folder that email was seen.
- (2020-03-20, v:1.0) richard james: No ticks or any changes in Send
I installed mailalert, it apparently is enabled-- when I hover over the mailalert icon at the bottom of the page when I'm writing an email, it says 'mail tracking enabled', when I click on the icon there's a check mark next to 'track this email'-- and yet there have been no changes to Send in gmail, there are no check marks, there's no column for mailalert. Nothing! So what do I do to correct this malfunction?
- (2020-01-30, v:1.0) Shervin Ataeian: Remove Tracking code from your messages cannot be enabled
Hi, This is a great tool and I highly appreciate it. My only problem is that the "Remove Tracking code from your messages" option cannot be enabled and it says that I should give permission to access my mailbox but it does not ask for my permission in any way. Also, could you please add push notifications to it? It would be perfect.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.0) Jon Newlyn: Stopped working
I realised that my ticks are missing and teh icon is grayed out, tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. What's wrong? Jon
- (2020-01-24, v:1.0) Carrie Brons: little red exclamation mark at the top of my email page in the orange circle
redc exclamation mark in the orange circle at the top of my email main page
- (2019-06-13, v:1.0) Sophia Söderqvist: Ticks
Still can't see any ticks. There is no info about this add on anywhere... How do I make it work? Are there any additional settings I need to do?
- (2019-06-11, v:1.0) Sophia Söderqvist: How does it work?
I can't see any ticks in Send at all... How do I make this thing work?