Gmail mail merge and mass email tracker with 2 million+ users. Free, unlimited email tracking to boost outreach and email marketing.
- (2023-11-01) Sue Edgcumbe: Is there a problem with the app? Hasn't worked for a few days now
- (2023-10-27) Saai M Rathi - Shiftwave: Is Mailtrack down? Website is not opening. And cant connect to GMAIL
- (2023-10-16) J. Emon Naim: Great tools
- (2023-10-07) Christopher B. Olowosoke: This is the best free mail tracker so far.
- (2023-10-03) Jay H: The only extension, out of the three I tested, that actually tracked the email and DID NOT falsely report an open. Tests were sent to Gmail addresses. Mailtracker and Synovio extensions both reported an open before the recipient had even gotten the mail. Mailtrack.io did not. I also love that you can track mail from Android app. This was always missing in other trackers I'd used for years. Making a good case for a paid upgrade, maybe.
- (2023-08-25) Andreas Schneider: Great extension , great software. Absolutly worse the price !!!!
- (2023-08-17) William Fanning: I am sending individual email to direct contact and my emails are starting to not go through (being blocked). This especially happens when emailing corporate and educational clients. Some of these could be in combination with the fact that it's a new business domain, but it also seems to be happening with my gmail, and I am not using the bulk email sender (which was blocked immediately). These are one to one emails with people expecting my correspondence. Seemed cool at first, but if you are using this for business or emailing big companies, don't. Wish I never came across it.
- (2023-08-04) theodoros hloridis: Push notifications not working.
- (2023-08-03) Erica Lin: 为什么突然不能用了？
- (2023-07-19) Tomer: After having tested multiple email trackers, I decided to give MailTrack a shot. Honestly, just by seeing the team's informative responses to bad reviews, I felt MailTrack is going to be different. And... Wow! It does exactly what it's supposed to do! I even checked if it tracks my own email openings, and was pleased to see that- no, MailTrack only tracks openings by recipients. Amazing. I don't think I've ever upgraded to a paid plan within minutes of using a new product. Well done MailTrack.
- (2023-07-17) Kovacs: Egyáltalán nem működik. 5-8 perc után sem jelzi ki, hogy a másik fél látta-e a levelet. Nem ajánlom senkinek sem.
- (2023-07-17) Hajnalka Bicskei: Nálam nem működik a nyomkövetés, kipróbáltam saját e-mailek között, 5 perc után se jelezte, hogy megnyitottam volna... Nem ajánlom senkinek, főleg hogy még fizessen is érte magasabb csomagot...
- (2023-07-17) Alex Calinov: the software might be good, but some red flags behind the scenes. 1. as a UK VAT registered business, as I should NOT be charged VAT, under the Reverse Charge scheme, considering the MailTracker business is based in Spain. They have confirmed that is true, HOWEVER, they told me that regardless, they will still charge me the same amount - which means, if they are not charging me VAT, technically they are charging me more for the actual product. What sort of business practice is this? 2. I've been a loyal customer for about 4-5 years, and accidentally my subscription got lapsed. I agree, complete oversight on my side. I was NOT expecting to restore my old subscription, but at least some sort of sympathy considering my loyalty for these 4-5 years. even if it's a 5% discount. They said No, basically I'm being treated as a new customer.
- (2023-07-07) Randall Carroll: This is a very good app and it's good to recommend to others that need to track their spouse email or wants to spy or catch there partner red handed , try to hire PREMIUMSPYAGENCY@ Gmail(com) they are only hackers I can give me 5 stars and recommend all because of the great hacking and spying job is compare to none. They have helps millions of people including me to catch my cheating spouse using just her phone number with no traces or detection. Kudos to Pro Hacker Gabriel for the great job.
- (2023-07-07) Oscar Moran: I'm the luckiest person on earth achieving my aim after many trails i got recommended to the real one. Thanks to PREMIUMSPYAGENCY@ gmailcom whose helped me out to my problem as he helped me full remote access to my cheating spouse phone as I'm able to track her email, see all activities going on her phone without touching it and without Installing any sort of app on her phone before I could access to her whatsapp, messenger and email as well as both incoming and outgoing calls and her current location. Reach out to them via email PREMIUMSPYAGENCY@ Gmail. com for quality hack and track services.
- (2023-07-07) Edgar Bulovič: Superb customer support
- (2023-07-05) arun Kumar: Why are you using a http hosted mail tracking GIF isn't that posses a threat to the data in between client and server.( I wonder why this is not caught up by the chrome threat management and privacy team. it could easily sniffed .
- (2023-06-27) Rachel Wang: 可以更好的了解客人对自己邮件的查看情况，可以针对性的知道客人的喜欢及如何进行后续跟踪，对于开发新客人非常有帮助，非常棒
- (2023-06-19) Cristian Stromberg: With real-time alerts, I'm informed when my emails are accessed and read. The detailed engagement insights allow me to fine-tune my strategies, and the ability to monitor unopened emails enhances my follow-up efforts. Compatible with prominent email platforms, Mailtrack is an indispensable communication-enhancing instrument. Highly recommended because of its effectiveness and dependability!!!
- (2023-06-15) Rodrigo Fernandes Meireles: Tenho a conta Pro há mais de um ano, mas não consigo mais acessar o site há algumas semanas.
- (2023-06-14) Ticiana MassiG: É uma ótima ferramenta de trabalho. O atendimento do suporte é muito bom!
- (2023-06-14) Manel R.: No se ubica debajo de la firma de Gmail, gran error!
- (2023-06-12) FH: Great App ! I use it with all my email addresses. I recently had to delete one of them and Mailtrack nicely accepted to refund the yearly fee that was just paid. I'm still using it on my other addresses and highly recommend it to all my friends.
- (2023-06-11) VISHAL SRIVASTAVA: Great extension.
- (2023-06-09) Syed Faizan Ali: Great extention with mindblowing customer support service
- (2023-06-08) Ramin Sahebjavaher: I'm CEO of a startup. MailTrack solves the challenge of doing mail merge with integrated tracking in a simple way, that not just tracks open rates but also provides compaign-level information and team productivity. Absolutely love it! We also had several encouters with custoemr support and came which was super responsive and helpful. Keep it up MailTrack.
- (2023-06-07) Joni Strickfaden (JoniA2Mi1215): I love this Tracker, I have PRO version. Alejandro, helped me wonderfully when extensions interfered. Everything is great
- (2023-06-01) Ricardo Costa Barros: Ease of use and reliable information with 2 clicks. A precious help for anyone who uses email as an important work tool. Super useful for analyzing who reopens emails some time after sending. I could no longer see myself working without this tool. I recommend
- (2023-05-29) Tom Droste: Somebody misused mailtracker to spam us. I tried to contact them at the specified email ([email protected]), but their mailbox simply denied my mail. If this is how they handle data and complaints, you shouldn't want anything to do with them...
- (2023-05-22) Hostentroff Mei: I've had this service for about five years, I found it to be very helpful particularly for business communications. The interface Over the years it's changed a little bit and sometimes it did not integrate as well with noon versions of browsers etcetera. However overall if this is something you're looking for give the free trial a go. The Excel in terms of customer support compared to what a lot of tech companies provide. This is not a paid endorsement and I stand by what I say.
- (2023-05-19) Peter Askwith: Updated my google password and since then this app fails to open. I have removed it and then re added it with computer restart in between but still it wont active it. Asks to choose account and after that says it wants to access the account but if I click on allow it then ALWAYS defaults to "SOMETHING WENT WRONG". Unusable now. Spent a LOT of time trying to sort this out with various settings/reset etc but still nothing working. Off to try another app after many years using this one it is not borked!!
- (2023-05-18) גמדים - קסם של ילדים: מקסים! פשוט מועיל לדעת מי כבר קרא את המייל ומתמהמה להגיב ומי שפשוט שכח לפתוח אותו.. מגניב לגמרי
- (2023-05-08) M B R Morshad: It's good but It often don't track the email. Hope you will fix it soon.
- (2023-05-04) Lee Kelleher: Good product. GREAT customer service.
- (2023-05-03) Javier Armenta: Awesome extension, It has been such a useful tool with outstanding support if needed from the team. I had the pleasure of meeting Jack from support team and he was able to solve my problem really quick.
- (2023-05-02) Maria Antonieta Silva: El mejor tracker de email. Simple, intuitivo, te mantiene informado de todo. El servicio al cliente es excelente. Lo recomiendo 100%
- (2023-05-02) Dragonfly Drifter: I was looking for a mail tracking program to replace BananaTag on Gmail. Mailtracker Pro does exactly what I needed. It just works every time. And when you need support, the Mailtracker team is right there with help. Alejandro was very supportive and prompt in his replies and was able to help me find a solution to my concern. No problems. I highly recommend Mailtracker.
- (2023-05-02) Dennis Doherty: I use the PRO version and like it very much. I may upgrade to the higher version which has more features. If available, I'd give them six stars for customer support. Fast and courteous replies to emailed questions. A necessary tool for me as a business person. Are my addressees opening? Might I have an incorrect email address. I choose to not just send my emails off into the void.
- (2023-05-02) Sona Roy: Update: MailTrack's founder contacted me directly to give me a refund after my issues, and I appreciate it. Upgrading to 4 stars. Consistently filtered my email to recipients' spam folders, apparently due to the fact that I use an icloud.com alias on my gmail.com account. I wish this had worked, I liked the features a lot.
- (2023-04-25) Carolyn Weaver: I love Mail track! in addition to the great service of the app itself, when I need support to fix something I messed up they are right there even I know they are on another continent and even refund my money from my mistake in minutes, not hours or days! Nothing better!!
- (2023-04-24) Richard Maroun: Trying to charge you to send any emails without a signature: basically unusable.
- (2023-04-24) Petar Pedja Grubor: Great tool which I'm using for few years. Works great for me and my job needs. There were no any issues and they are making continuous improvement with new versions. I used paid version and it was money worth. Support team are responsive and helpful. Jack and Ajelandro were there for me when something needed to explain and ask. My recommendation.
- (2023-04-19) Bonamy Yoann: good extension !
- (2023-04-19) Lyn Jay: I thought my boyfriend was opening my emails but then I realized they were just opening by themselves whenever he'd check his inbox, or even if he wasn't at all. I tested this by sending emails to another email of mines. Whenever I'd go to its inbox, the emails I sent would open by themselves and I'd get a notification that 5-10 emails were all opened at the same exact time.
- (2023-04-13) Christchurch Taxi Tours Christchurch New Zealand: This product is 5 out 5. Easy to use, great statistics and super fast support. Thank you
- (2023-04-12) Kaly Quarles: Excellent insight, great price tag - just what I needed!
- (2023-04-12) Heena Khan: Mailtrack is good but need to add one more thing in mailtrack in dealy in per email send
- (2023-04-11) Mark Wyrick: Mailtrack has been an important tool for my business. Can not recommend it highly enough.
- (2023-04-11) 李也: It is very useful and help me a lot.
- (2023-04-05) PJ Suddick: Great service, very valuable for business email.
- (2017-10-18, v:2.33.2) Brett Blumenthal: Does it work on past emails?
I just installed the tracker...does it work on past emails sent prior to installation?
- (2017-10-18, v:2.33.2) Mack Neil Nuñez: New Email Address Can't Sign
I made a new email but it won't sign up for the basic free plan for Mailtrack. Help please
- (2017-10-17, v:2.32.3) Krisztina Mudri: eltűntek a pipák
Valamiért eltűntek a pipák, pedig ahogy látom él a regisztrációm.
- (2017-10-17, v:2.32.3) Raffi Aharonson: Mailtrack for Gmail stopped working
I have installed "Mailtrack for Gmail"in the past and it worked very good. Since I use windows 10 most of the time it does not work . Once in a while I received a notice but 99% of the mails are ignored. Tried to reinstall at the stage " Add To Chrom " got an Error massage.
- (2017-10-15, v:2.32.3) how to remove mailtrack app?
how to remove mailtrack app?
- (2017-10-13, v:2.32.3) Pratik Sampat: Mailtrack for android
If there could be an android app to go with it, would make it the best solution there is
- (2017-10-13, v:2.32.3) Robson Netto: tracking mail with two or more recipients
When I send an e-mail to one single recipient all works fine but when I send an e-mail to two or more recipients it doesn't show who read it, when or how many times it was opened. Furthermore some messages from app are shown in catalan...
- (2017-10-13, v:2.32.3) is it possible to use 2 accounts at once?
is it possible to use 2 accounts at once with mailtrack? i send emails from multiple accounts and want to be able to track them all.
- (2017-10-12, v:2.32.3) Enrique Alejandro Sanchez: no me aparece mailtrack en gmail
hace mucho tiempo que lo uso pero de un momento a otro dejó de funcionar. Dice que está instalado, pero cuando lo busco dice file not found
- (2017-10-12, v:2.32.3) Privacy
Way do you need access to read write and delete my mails and labels to give me your service?
4.4 (11,177 votes)
Last update / version
2023-11-27 / 11.57.1