Add our checkmarks (✓✓) to your Gmail through our free and unlimited email tracking software.
Know when your emails are opened. Mailtrack is an email tracking extension for Gmail that lets you know if the emails you’ve sent have been read or not. Mailtrack extension adds the double-check marks to your Gmail so you can easily track emails and get a read receipt: (✓) means that your email has been sent, but not opened. (✓✓) mean that your email has been opened. This is the only free Mailtracker in the Chrome Web Store to trace emails for free forever. EMAIL TRACKING FOR GMAIL - See which emails have been read, how long ago and how many times - Stop asking if your colleagues read your emails - Access our dashboard and filter emails that have been ‘read’ or ‘not read’ MAILTRACK FREE - Free and unlimited email tracking for Gmail and Inbox forever - Includes "Sent with Mailtrack" signature MAILTRACK PRO - No Mailtrack signature - For professionals using Gmail - Unlimited email tracking for Gmail - Real-time read receipts when your emails are open (desktop pop-up or by e-mail) - Daily email tracking reports - Link tracking - Reminders - Email & phone support - Light CRM integration: Send a copy to your management software WHY MAILTRACK? - More than 3 million sign-ups - More than 45,000 customers - 4,5 stars (9,000 reviews) - Featured in Forbes, Mashable, Inc, Lifehacker, The Next Web, Product Hunt... - Used by professionals in: Uber, Yahoo, Harvard College, BBVA, Linkedin... WHO IS IT FOR? - Account managers, businesses, sales teams and people with direct client relationships - Professionals looking to increase their productivity and track emails - Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications - Independent professionals and freelancers - Professionals actively looking for employment - Anyone sending emails from Gmail Compatible with Boomerang, Yesware, Streak, Mixmax, Bananatag and Hubspot Sales.
- (2021-09-26) Jeffrey Quinn: Does exactly what it says it will do. The Campaigns feature is great. It is sad that it is no longer a feature of the Pro level ~ it is only included for Advanced users. Nevertheless the people who are making this product seem up front and "fair dinkum" willing to help their clients get the best from their service.
- (2021-09-23) Gail Morris: Not only was the Mail tracker excellent but the customer support was first class. I just loved hearing the 'I've just read it' lie when I know it hadn't. Mail Tracker is 100% reliable.
- (2021-09-23) california 953: does it show location? does it track location and show what computer or gmail app the person is on?
- (2021-09-23) swagger souls: Doesn't work. I even replied back on my email & it still showed unred.
- (2021-09-23) Jorge Alastuey: Fantástica aplicación. Proporciona buena información siempre que hagas algo con ella
- (2021-09-22) Mark Shapiro: I become a Pro member. Now I'd like to become an Advance member. However, because I've already paid-in-full for a year of Pro, the system will not let me upgrade - the notification reads, "Paid accounts cannot be upgraded." What's the deal with that? What happened to the ancient adage, "Up Sale?"
- (2021-09-22) Iris Carrasquillo: Es una de las mejores herramientas que he podido obtener para dar seguimiento a mis correos. Cuando modificaron el servicio gratuito de CAMPAING, a uno de Advanced me comunique por email. La atención fue EXCELENTE, en 24 hora tuve respuesta y me ayudaron a cambiar mi suscripción. Inclusive me explicaron en detalle porque yo misma no había podido completar el proceso. Toda la dificultad estaba en mi método de pago con PayPal que no permitía el upgrade. El servicio de asistencia al cliente tienen un 20.
- (2021-09-22) rajkumar regar: Unable to remove mailtrack signature even mailtrack was disabled.
- (2021-09-21) Daniel F. Deraney, Esq.: Running a Law Firm has its obstacles and challenges. Running a Law Firm in a time where we have transitioned to new standards of communication, presents even more obstacles and challenges. One standard in the legal industry is the sending of mail via Two (2) mediums. The first medium is Regular Mail, with a USPS Stamp. There is virtually no guarantee that the recipient will receive it or read it. But it is sent because it's generally believed that it will be returned if the addressee is not located there. The second medium is Certified Mail / Return Receipt, which costs anywhere from $6 to $8 in USPS Postage. The item is mailed with a Barcode that is scanned through the entire process with notification to the Sender and then the recipient provides a Printed Name and Signature. Confirmation of the Receipt of the Document/Letter. Mailtrack provides that similarly. And its been invaluable. I hope they add servicing for Multi-Member Emails asap. But until then, I'll still enjoy it as is. Thank you!
- (2021-09-21) Andrew Polanski: Great application for email tracking, have used for many years
- (2021-09-17) Arpit Banjara: It feels great to just know and gives me peace of mind that the recipients have received my email. I love this app.
- (2021-09-15) Fred Osborn: It is in the top 5 of the most helpful extensions!
- (2021-09-15) Bhushan Dahikar: This extension is so useful and awesome that I dont have words to express. I am able to reach out to several people from different organizations which I was not able to do that before also with the help of the paid plan I am able to track my every email sent. Thanks a ton for creating this awesome product. Loved every bit of it!!!
- (2021-09-13) Juan Carlos Lopera: Inicialmente los correos Hotmail, Aol, Yahoo y Gmail tenian esta caracteristica y se podia saber si los correos se habian leido con fecha y hora, para evitar que digan que no han tenido tiempo, ahora lo unico que hace esta extencion es decirnos si fue leido o no, pense que nos diria tambien desde que ubicacion fisica lo leyeron pero nada de eso, para saberlo toca pagar!!!
- (2021-09-10) Aissam Ben: Deserves a 5*, smooth extension and the tracking is instantly reflected on the notifications received.
- (2021-09-06) Jithu Raj: Excellent, Highly recommend
- (2021-09-03) Jane M: Great way to know what's happening on the other end and 'closing the circle,' so to speak. Set up is easy, and the service is very consistent. There have been a few instances when I know an email HAS been read, but Mailtrack didn't indicate it as such, so, I can't say it is flawless, but it's pretty darn good. Customer support has, for the most part, been quick and reliable. I've been a returning customer for several years now. 9.3.2021 Just had an issue w/ my account and yet again, the Mailtrack team was responsive and provided a great outcome. It's great to have a product that consistently functions well, and in the rare case of a glitch, the support team is equally consistent and competent. Been w/ them for 5 years and still haven't been disappointed.
- (2021-09-03) mark ierardo: Application is easy to use and easy to install. Wish it had a Firefox version. One feature that would be good to add is the ability to delete tracked emails. The record can get long. No reason to have obsolete records in your account.
- (2021-09-01) Michelle Hsiung: It makes the read status of your sent emails much more clear than your sent messages on WhatsApp
- (2021-08-31) Marcus Davenport: It was amazing before they put the Signature on the free plan. I might have upgraded for the metrics. Using data to make stronger emails and headlines... that's worth while. Having a large database of accurate email addresses from users would be worth paying for. But I stopped using after they became petty with the signature. It downgrades my email as I can't send it to a client with that signature. So I just use the Salesforce tracking feature now. Hunter.io has a good free tracker without the signature. However the UI isn't as good as you have to hover over the mail to see if it is read and there are no notifications when it's opened. Hope this review helps.
- (2021-08-31) J B: It's simple to install and use...I like the pro version...daily reports, etc. I don't have the ultimate membership but I have the one next from free and it works great for my needs now...however in the future I think I will upgrade again for group campaigns...I like this product. Also the customer service is amazing...quick response and able to problem solve effectively. Thank you Mailtrack team.
- (2021-08-28) Mike Sutton: I find MailTrack extremely useful in several of my businesses. I recommend it highly! :-)
- (2021-08-27) Omar: Does the job amazingly well and is so much cheaper than other over complicated solutions I have tried
- (2021-08-26) Marcus이대원: amazing tool, amazing customer service :)
- (2021-08-26) Steve C: Fantastic program. Support is really fast and they will work with you if any problems occur. I love the fact that you get notified of emails opened and read, and there is the dashboard to follow your opened, read or not opened emails. Can't say enough about the support and the program. Well worth the money!
- (2021-08-23) Moshe Kraus: משתמש כבר תקופה די ארוכה; הייתי מצטער מאוד אילו נלקח ממני...
- (2021-08-23) Brian Shaw: So far I have found it very useful. In particular it is important for me to make sure a message has been opened and if not I can re-send it. Once I know it's been read I can send a follow up email. So it's very good for marketing.
- (2021-08-23) Pushkal Shukla: I am really very happy to discover this service, the real time Email notification helped me a lot.
- (2021-08-21) Soundhar Rajakumar: Extraordinarily helpful addon. I am using it from a really long time like 3 years to chat with my friends on mail. And I have never faced any issue. It is fulfilling. Absolutely rare to find such helpful addons. All the best!!!
- (2021-08-19) Jaro Sifra: Nice and smooth client support.
- (2021-08-19) Badita Florin: Useful for knowing when somebody reads your emails
- (2021-08-18) Stephen C: It's great. Questions answered promptly too.
- (2021-08-17) Dr. Douglas Lombardi: EXCELENTE! Utilizo e tem funcionado muito bem. Altamente recomendado.
- (2021-08-17) Green Mountain Painting & Contracting: everything was great about the service, except that I could not conveniently deploy it with my current vpn + ad block configuration and I needed the ability to disable tracking when CC or BCC my domain addresses. Customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond. I will not hesitate to try again in future if there are solutions for to workaround these issues, as it would have been perfect otherwise.
- (2021-08-13) B Berry: Mailtrack worked for 4 months* on my Firefox browser, I upgraded and started to have problems. I contacted them and yes they were responsive. I shared with them... "I have used it for 4 months, and it no longer works? WHY? I had received notifications on over 60 emails confirming when they were tracked and how many times they were opened. It was a total of 855x's emails had been viewed on FIREFOX browser!! They kept telling me... the reason I was having issues was Mailtrack is not supported by Firefox browser. Why now?...Why then did it work for 4 months? I paid for a service and it has failed to notify me for over 3 weeks?" Their explanation was consistent ---"It doesn't work on Firefox!" OK! So I have to use Chrome---got it! But... Basically, I felt like they were calling me a liar! Even though I shared 3 snippets of the email tracking confirmations I received in the 4 months verifying it came from and showed up on my Firefox browser! UGH---Just extremely annoying! I do NOT recommend Mailtrack! Hoping my 59.00 has been refunded as they promised today----but still not sure if I can trust Maitrack!!
- (2021-08-12) Nikita Polovinkin: Great, simple, and easy to use addon for Google Chrome. Extremely useful for account management and monitoring email campaigns.
- (2021-08-12) Chetan Dedhia: It is nice application and keeps us all on track. Worth it.
- (2021-08-12) Hitesh Parmar: Mail Track is good and highly recommended. Good to know when email has been read and when an old email has been opened! Customer Service Team is great and responds quickly.
- (2021-08-11) Charlen Mendoza: I've used this app from my previous company, and I can say it was helpful. And this is the reason why I suggested this to my current work.
- (2021-08-10) Süha Altınöz: It is doing what it is saying.
- (2021-08-09) Jonathan Riftin: I always go back to mailtrack. it just F%#%@# works. and i really like the "hot conversation feature". well done.
- (2021-08-07) Alexandra Butova: Giving 1 star to get the attention, as I'm trying to cancel the Pro subscription for the account I don't already have an access to - and I don't see any way to do that! I can't cancel it myself, because I have to loging with my email account I have no access to. I can't contact the Support team even I'm a Pro customer - because I can't login with my Pro email account anymore. There supposed to be an article in Help Center for this case, but actually there's only a title and no article. They say there's a form to fill in in my case - but there's no form. It will be ridiculous, if the only way to cancel my subscription will be to block my bank card completely. If so, there's no way I'll consider using mailtrack for any further accounts. Hope to hear from Mailtrack team to resolve this issue.
- (2021-08-06) Luchito Carrera: 10/10 even the customer service is fast, and reliable.
- (2021-08-05) John Henworth: Mailtrack must be the best email helper out there. I would recommend that you get the paid version as for the cost it is well worth it. I have used it for a while now and their support is second to none. Highly recommend it to everyone
- (2021-08-05) Georgios Tsimpoukis: I have acquired the PRO version. Very useful - value for money - chrome extension. I would appreciate very much if there was a wigdet with unread notification upon the extension icon.
- (2021-08-05) Support Traffic Digital: Its one of the best extension for Gmail. Have been using it and has also recommended to clients :)
- (2021-08-03) franki m: Brilliant tool for tracking who opens your emails and when. Had to use customer support when I hit a problem but it was sorted out promptly without hassle
- (2021-08-03) Frank Kalabamu: I like the service does exactly as advertised. would have given 5 start if i was able to track open for each individual recipient in a email especially in cc
- (2021-07-31) 진수글: awesome app, awesome team! They support us so fast with troubles in setting.
- (2021-07-29) Heinz Günther Apitz: MailTrack is a reliable app that does what it claims. You can rely on MailTrack support to assist with your queries promptly and efficiently.
- (2017-10-18, v:2.33.2) Brett Blumenthal: Does it work on past emails?
I just installed the tracker...does it work on past emails sent prior to installation?
- (2017-10-18, v:2.33.2) Mack Neil Nuñez: New Email Address Can't Sign
I made a new email but it won't sign up for the basic free plan for Mailtrack. Help please
- (2017-10-17, v:2.32.3) Krisztina Mudri: eltűntek a pipák
Valamiért eltűntek a pipák, pedig ahogy látom él a regisztrációm.
- (2017-10-17, v:2.32.3) Raffi Aharonson: Mailtrack for Gmail stopped working
I have installed "Mailtrack for Gmail"in the past and it worked very good. Since I use windows 10 most of the time it does not work . Once in a while I received a notice but 99% of the mails are ignored. Tried to reinstall at the stage " Add To Chrom " got an Error massage.
- (2017-10-15, v:2.32.3) how to remove mailtrack app?
how to remove mailtrack app?
- (2017-10-13, v:2.32.3) Pratik Sampat: Mailtrack for android
If there could be an android app to go with it, would make it the best solution there is
- (2017-10-13, v:2.32.3) Robson Netto: tracking mail with two or more recipients
When I send an e-mail to one single recipient all works fine but when I send an e-mail to two or more recipients it doesn't show who read it, when or how many times it was opened. Furthermore some messages from app are shown in catalan...
- (2017-10-13, v:2.32.3) is it possible to use 2 accounts at once?
is it possible to use 2 accounts at once with mailtrack? i send emails from multiple accounts and want to be able to track them all.
- (2017-10-12, v:2.32.3) Enrique Alejandro Sanchez: no me aparece mailtrack en gmail
hace mucho tiempo que lo uso pero de un momento a otro dejó de funcionar. Dice que está instalado, pero cuando lo busco dice file not found
- (2017-10-12, v:2.32.3) Privacy
Way do you need access to read write and delete my mails and labels to give me your service?