Send follow-up emails with #1 Free Email Tracking and Followup tool - for email scheduling, open tracking and bulk email sending.
- (2018-10-03) Seun Awoyele: Absolutely loved the product and works as advertised. From creating my templates to automatic follow ups. Everything was a breeze and took less effort. Thanks to the team at ReplyUp for this amazing tool
- (2018-05-07) Dillon Jones: DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! Everything is extremely buggy and customer support never responded to my request for refund. Save yourself the time/money and use literally ANYTHING else.
- (2018-01-15) Augusto Boeing Gusto: Excellent tool!
- (2017-12-18) Nick Tirnanich: Simple and easy to use platform! Great value!
- (2017-09-29) Neerav Parekh: Couldn't send a single email using this. Extremely buggy.
- (2017-09-18) Thierry Ouellet: Simple yet excellent for my sales workflow!
- (2017-09-07) I was looking for a follow up tool that I could attach GIF files & images etc to my follow up emails and the other chrome extensions fell short. Glad I found ReplyUp!
- (2017-07-18) Salman Aslam: Awful experience. Their support is pathetic and system is super buggy. You will be unable to send email to any other recipients other than added through replyup. NEVER EVER use this service.
- (2017-07-08) Karey Girish: Our experience with Replyup has been awful and next to pathetic. We have over 19 email address that we use through google suite and were looking for an easy to use follow-up plugin, and that's when we started evaluating replyup. We used replyup, rebump, reply.io, gmass and many more, but finally decided to move fwd with replyup due to the lightness of their platform. But to our dismay, we were surprised to see so many bugs and errors. To add insult to injury, their customer support is really really bad. When I say really bad, it means REALLY BAD. You email them today and you would get a reply from them in about 10 days minimum. I would never recommend such a bad platform to anyone. It's a both waste of money and time. Good luck!!
- (2017-05-17) Jake Barnett: Loved the idea of this but two main issues have stopped me from using: 1. Customizing first name doesn't work all the time. 2. No option to reply to previous thread, sends all follow ups as new draft.
- (2017-04-17) choco Style: Works well. However it removes all image signatures when sending an email with the track option. Untrack and images show up. Track and inline images don't show. REPLYUP please fix this bug.
- (2017-01-13) Jordan Hill: Great idea, but it does not work. I logged in from the extension and the website, and it does not do anything. There is not a place online to even sign up or pay for the product.
- (2017-01-09) Jacob Nemetz: ReplyUp has been a great tool for handling cold emails and improving our prospecting process. It is easy to use, and the team is also very responsive to feedback and support questions.
- (2017-01-05) Gabriel Jarrosson: I simply could not run my business as efficiently as I am without ReplyUp. Just get it today and thank me later :)
- (2016-12-23) Leonardo André: Was looking for something like this, simple and efficient!
- (2016-12-22) Dave Lavinsky: We've been using ReplyUp for many months now and it's really a great tool that's improving our productivity greatly!
- (2016-12-22) José Victor Matos: This software is just excellent! I was looking for a solution that would help me tracking sent emails and it fit perfectly.
- (2016-12-22) Clicks Marketing: A great tool that's helped us provide structure to our follow ups and ensure that we don't miss any.
- (2016-08-05) Jo Knightley: I've been wrestling with a number of these tools (Yesware, Followup.cc, Toutapp, to name some of the obvious). All great however ReplyUp is best placed for your direct follow-ups across all areas of our company. I agree with Raj point below, it would be good to track one-off emails also (rather than multiple email followups only). Perhaps something they can get sorted! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!)
- (2016-08-02) Raj Khera: Current version seems to only provide email sequencing, not tracking individual email opens/clicks like competing tools. However, the primary challenge for me was that it started to misformat my email, such as losing bold or cell padding. When I removed the extension, everything looked normal again. The tool could use some fine-tuning before it's ready for prime time. I'll stay tuned to see how it develops, but for now I have disabled it since it's not really usable. I sent a note to their support and am still awaiting a reply (it's been a day). Not sure how well-staffed they are for customer support.
- (2016-05-17) Marco Burgin: Awesome! Really simple to use!
- (2016-05-04) Nick Timms: Got to be the first to review it. Love it, (obviously!) Nick.