Make more sales in less time. Free and unlimited real-time email tracking, email scheduling, and automated email follow-up (Pings).
Overview Make more sales in less time. Free and unlimited real-time email tracking, email scheduling, and automated email follow-up (Pings). MailTag is an email tool that helps you make more sales, in less time. Try it completely free for 2 weeks — no card required. FEATURES ➤ Track emails in Gmail (with real-time alerts) ➤ schedule emails in Gmail (type your emails now, and send them later in the future ➤ automate follow-ups in Gmail (never send another manual follow-up, again) Available for both Gmail & GSuite Quick Tutorial Videos: ★ Getting Started (77 Seconds) ➜ https://youtu.be/EFodFK26QkY ★ Email Tracking (80 Seconds) ➜ https://youtu.be/P41JP5Y8oaU ★ Email Scheduling (94 Seconds) ➜ https://youtu.be/Pz3tXnuef0I ★ Auto Follow-Up Tool (3 Minutes) ➜ https://youtu.be/wQbwipvswug SUPPORT Need help? Contact us at [email protected] PRICING MailTag has individual and business plans available. Check our pricing options: https://mailtag.io or contact us for 5+ seats (up to 50% OFF). Release Notes: - Upgrade 10/16/19 - PINGS automatic reply-detection (removing the need for manual intervention) - UI improvements - Re-introduction of Coupons - General stability improvements - Upgrade 9/5/19 - PINGS are back, currently ending sequence on recipient open - Next week PINGS sequence will end on a reply from recipient - General stability improvements - Upgrade 9/3/19 - PINGs 90% complete - Re-introduction of Scheduled emails - Optimized tutorial - General stability improvements - Upgrade 8/27/19 - Revamp of PING system (WIP) - Scheduling button disabled (re-coding it) - Fixed numerous onboarding issues/bugs - Added more location tracking details - Upgrade 8/6/19 - Fixed Location Tracking - Lowered Customer Pricing - Fixed multiple broken customer support areas - Fixed mobile pricing page distortion ****************************** USE CASES You can use MailTag in many different ways, here are a few ways that make us the #1 email tracking extension: ➤ Track all of your outbound sales emails to your clients, partners and prospects, whether you are part of a large enterprise corporate or running a small business (marketplace, ecommerce...) ➤ Get location, and time in real-time alerts when your emails are read on the desktop, or mobile. ➤ Schedule your outbound sales emails for the perfect time with the super easy to use scheduler. ➤ Automate all of your followups with our patent-pending PING product. Setup a sequence of followups and let MailTag do the hard work of chasing down each of your leads. Our customers are: ➤ Large companies & small businesses, entrepreneurs or indie hackers in need of an inbound & outbound email campaign tool to track prospects and potential new clients. ➤ Real estate brokers, recruiters, investment bankers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, all need to know if their emails have been read. It’s a critical piece of the sales cycle. ➤ Businesses and professionals of all kinds looking to send payment reminders to a list of clients based on the unpaid status of their invoices. ➤ Also startups, digital marketing agencies, consultancy groups...and so on... ****************************** MailTag is truly the best email tracking extension alternative to: Mailtrack, Cheetah Mail, Hubspot, Zoho, Boomerang, Snov.io, Hunter and others... Here’s why: ★ Unlimited email tracking. We don’t cap the amount of email you track per day or month, either in our free trial or paid tier. ★ Affordable pricing options from $9.99 per month per user, and even cheaper if you have 5+ accounts (50% off). ★ MailTag is built on the latest technologies for GSuite so as to ensure your privacy remains protected at all times. It is fast, reliable and secure. Many CRM apps have mail tracking features (to mention a few of them: Streak, Boomerang, Hubspot, Sortd, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Woodpecker, Intercom or Zendesk). However, you may just need to a focused email tracker in Gmail or maybe you are looking to not spend $50+/m. The cheapest solutions out there also include rather than heavy marketing and CRM tools which drive the prices way too high. Forget the kitchen sink approach: MailTag is built to fit your needs. There are also a ton of email marketing solutions such as Mailchimp, Sendgrid or Mailjet. These are heavy and costly solutions that are more focused on mass mail, than the higher response individual rates MailTag will get you with Gmail. Make your recipients feel like emails were written by hand, only for them with MailTag. It will give you much more personal touch to your outbound communications. And most importantly, MailTag can be merged with other services to make it even more powerful. Some examples: ➤ Gather emails from Typeform or Google Forms answers into a Gsheet by connecting them with Zapier. Then you can send a personalized email campaign to these people with MailTag. Also to always ensure your email is perfect, use Grammarly to check misspellings in your emails. ➤ Use MailTag to track personalized Calendly, Twitch or Zoom links to people so they can schedule a meeting, a conference call or a live stream. ➤ Interact with a service like Shopify or Prestashop clients to track if they opened their tracking confirmations, review requests or most importantly invoices.
- (2019-10-14) Hariprasad M: Amazing tool, loved it.
- (2019-10-14) Jelba John: I have been using it for only a few days but I am really liking it. It is very important to know when someone reads my emails to make an effective email marketing strategy. Great extension.
- (2019-10-14) Fathima Shafna: Easy to set up. Just download the extension and it will automatically track the emails. It shows real time notification when an email is opened. Extremely happy with the purchase.
- (2019-10-14) Gauri Shankar H: Great tool, integrates seamlessly with Gmail and Inbox.
- (2019-10-14) Mohammed Shaheen: I was a bit skeptical when my friend suggested me this extension, but after using it for one month, I can say that this is the best email tracking tool available on chrome store. Happy with the speed of tracking and the overall performance of this tool.
- (2019-10-13) Aniljith Mathew: Thank you for this amazing tool! Loved it.
- (2019-10-13) Shahariyar mohd: Amazing performance and very easy to use. I use only tracking and scheduling, and those two works great for me. Tried pings once and it works. Stable, no fails or errors so far. Great extension.
- (2019-10-13) Lonny sanders: Perfect. I installed the trial version two weeks ago and now have an annual subscription. Very fast to track links and opens. Love it!
- (2019-10-13) alden torres: This plugin is very small in size and easy on my chrome. I have a low end laptop and this tool works like charm. Very impressed with the performance and the cool UX.
- (2019-10-13) Chris Carter: Fantastic plugin to track email opens. Shows the time and location data. Works with inbox.
- (2019-10-13) Adrian Bailey: This extension has helped me in so many aspects of my business. They say that this tool can increase sales, and this tool does increase sales. The blog articles on the website are very useful.
- (2019-10-13) Marcus Grey: Best email tracker
- (2019-10-13) Mitch howard: thank you so much for this. super fast and easy.
- (2019-10-13) Deon Cooper: I hope if the dashboard was accessible on mobile devices. Everything else is good. Way better and faster than other email trackers.
- (2019-10-13) Boris Peterson: Loving it totally. I have used it for two months and my job is a lot easier now. Very productive, and the results are far better. Used it for tracking the time and location initially, then segmented the email list based on open timings and locations, scheduled automatic pings. Helped me to get an idea on what kind of emails work the best, what timings etc. Really helpful and reliable tool.
- (2019-10-13) Dane Davis: Pros - Quick to track email opens and CTR - Email scheduling and automatic pings - Good customer support - Amazing UX Cons - Does not support smartphones
- (2019-10-12) Saleel Rahman: What a turnaround! One of my friends suggested MailTag an year back, I tried the trial version, then upgraded to an yearly plan. After two months of my purchase, the tool started to collapse. The scheduling was not working, then the link tracking, and ultimately it became unusable. The owners back then didn't care about the product, didn't reply to my emails. Later this year, around August, I got an email saying that the ownership has changed and asked me to try the product again. I did, and it was a lot better than what it was. I could find everything easily on the dashboard, the tracking was so fast, everything was perfect. It was a lot better than the other Gmail email trackers out there. Love this extension!
- (2019-10-12) Franco Bradley: The new owners are very good and are taking this product to new heights. This tool had become unusable for around 6 months, and then it was taken over by the new owners. And ever since that, this product is getting better each week. All the problems are solved, new features came, and the UX is top-notch now. The previous customer support never responded to my queries, but now I get a reply in 15 minutes. Very happy with it now.
- (2019-10-12) Edwin Jenkins: Amazing extension!!
- (2019-10-12) Matthias Kamann: This is it. Exactly what I wanted - nothing more, nothing less. Thanks for this wonderful tool!
- (2019-10-12) Alex Hamilton: Works great, the owners seem pretty committed to giving wonderful experience to the users. I mailed them about link tracking and they replied very quickly. I was kind of honored that they owners themselves replied to my question.
- (2019-10-12) Joe Johnson: Really professional and easy UX. An email receipt is sent when an email is opened, and that's really helpful. I use it only for tracking and that works great, very much impressed with the speed of tracking and the real time notifications. Worth every penny.
- (2019-10-09) Coen Bergmann: One month of using this extension, and I can assure that this is the best you got. Stable, fast and professional. And it literally does what it says it does - increases sales. Tracking, scheduling and automatic pings do wonders if used ideally.
- (2019-10-09) Androluck Team: Now it's perfect! I had subscribed to a premium plan almost an year back, because I found this tool very useful. Then, a few months later, some of the features stopped working. Eventually, this tool became unusable, and I chose an alternative email tracker. A few weeks back, I got an email from the new owners regarding the ownership change. I didn't find the other email tracker as user friendly as this one, so I decided to give it a try again. And to my surprise, THIS TOOL HAS IMPROVED A LOT! Their customer support, functionalities, dashboard - no other email trackers can match this one now!
- (2019-10-07) NASEEF P: A must have tool for email marketers! Using it for past 2 months, and this tool has made my job a lot easier and productive. No cons at all. Affordable, works great, doesn't slow down Gmail, comes with scheduling, tracking and follow ups, and a very responsive customer support. Totally loved it!
- (2018-04-02, v:2018.3.42575) Music School
Is this an app that will support scheduling and mass emails to students/parents?
- (2018-03-13, v:2018.3.17794) Towne & Locke: MailTag Ad
Hello, I upgraded to Pro but I am still seeing the Sent From MailTag at the bottom of my email. Please advise on how to remove that. I have logged off many times.
- (2018-03-11, v:2018.3.4707) Karen Gartland: Group emails
Is there any way to know specifically which people have read an email that was sent to a group?
- (2018-03-10, v:2018.3.4707) Privacy question
Hi, Do you store the account's email? Is there any chance that they will be viewed by any other party? Thank you, R
- (2018-03-08, v:2018.3.4707) Rachel Finninger: Reopened mail
Hi – what does MailTag constitute as "reopened" mail? Is it just if the receiver repeatedly returns to his/her inbox, or does the receive have to specifically exit the email thread and then click on the thread again for it to become a "reopened" notification? Asking because I sent an email that was reopened some 15 times by the receiver within the first hour which seems excessive and was just wanting clarification.. Thanks!
- (2018-03-06, v:2018.3.4707) Inbox by Gmail
Hi, Will Mailtag be able to track emails sent with Inbox by Gmail? Thanks in advance
- (2018-02-15, v:2018.2.21924) Phil OPS-COM: Attachment Tracking
Good Day, Do you have any intentions to add attachment tracking or document tracking functionality?
- (2018-02-15, v:2018.2.8933) Bill Senne: FOLLOW ON COMMENT
I will uninstall mailtag until I receive your (favorable) response.
- (2018-02-15, v:2018.2.8933) Bill Senne: YOUR BENEFITS
I read the description of your product before I installed; you list 'removable mailtag watermark - free', in your basic plan. I cannot remove that unless, as stated in settings, I have the PRO version. So, what's wrong, the settings or your advertising? BASIC (FREE) PLAN FEATURES: Unlimited email tracking — FREE! Removable MailTag Watermark — FREE! View Full Email Open History — FREE! Real-time push notifications — FREE! Real-time link-click tracking — FREE! Reminders (view unread emails) — FREE! Add unlimited emails to MailTag — FREE! Industry leading dashboard (with graphs) — FREE! Live-Chat and Email Support — FREE!
- (2018-01-19, v:2018.1.29200) Carlos Bustamante: No funciona
Hice una prueba enviándome un mensaje a otro correo y no funcionó.