Click to call phone numbers available on any web page. Make & receive more sales calls, track all calls.
JustCall Chrome Extension converts every phone number on web to a click-to-call button. You can make calls directly to phone numbers available on websites by clicking JustCall icon present next to the phone number. When you get a phone call on any of your JustCall numbers, you get call notification within Chrome browser and you can take that call without leaving the Chrome tab. How it works? 1. Create a JustCall.io account from https://justcall.io 2. Get yourself a phone number in any of the 58 countries that we provide phone numbers in 3. Go to any website (say your prospective client's website) where phone number is given 4. JustCall chrome extension will automatically detect phone numbers present on that page and add a JustCall icon beside these phone numbers 5. Click on the icon and it will open up the dialer 6. Press on Call to make the call All your calls will automatically get logged and recorded in your JustCall account. It is a nifty tool for sales reps to make calls quickly and automatically log them in their JustCall account. PLEASE NOTE: You will need a JustCall.io account to use this extension. Create your JustCall account from https://justcall.io. Our monthly prices start with $25/month (& you get for free and all features) ================ CHANGE LOG: v11.2.11 - updated Twilio SDK for improved performance v11.2.2 - easier way to reload extension upon update - HubSpot click to call issue resolved v11.1.6 - Support for lower internet speeds - Better call quality & call connection speed v11.1.3 - Better integration with your audio devices. Get option to set audio devices for ringtone, for answering call etc - Improves call quality by routing audio via right device v11.0.0 - New Dialer - Autodialer + Zoho Integration v10.1.20 - Click To Call and Text Buttons For Groove 2.0 v10.1.2 - Click to call and text support for Copper v10.1.1 - Freshsales click to call v10.0.9 - Update regarding call status tracking v10.0.2-10.0.8 - Better CRM Integration and Call Logging v10.0.1 - Speed improvements - Click to call and click to text for Freshsales v9.1 - Check availability of team members before transferring calls v8.7 - Call merge and transfer to external numbers - Click to call and text for Freshsales v8.2-8.5: - Improvements in Click To Call Integrations with different CRMs - Small bug fixes v8.1 - Auto save call notes v8.0 - Performance improvements - Concurrent ringing fixed v7.5 - Pipedrive same page activtiy logging - Fixes multiple context menu bug v7.2 - Fixes for different cases that may cause issues with receiving incoming calls v7.0 - Open HubSpot Customer Profile directly from Incoming Call Window v6.2 - Front Native SMS Integration - Front Texting Plugin v4.9 - Synchroteam update v4.7 - IVR & Key Input Information during Incoming call v4.6 - Minimize your incoming call window while on a call v4.5 - Nimble CRM integration v4.3 - Killed some tiny bugs 👍 v4.1 & 4.2 - Disposition codes for integrations - Hold & Hold music for inbound and outgoing calls v4.0 - Better In-call UI - Get more information about caller during the call - Take notes while taking incoming calls - Improved call quality v3.8 - Read call notes right from your CRM dashboard v3.7 - Syncroteam Click to call and click to text buttons v3.6 - Click to call implemented for Zoho users v3.3-3.5 - Basic changes and click to call improvements v3.2 - Integrates with Synchroteam - make and receive calls v2.8 - Added GrooveHQ SMS integration v2.7 - Added Infusionsoft integration. Automatically log your call activities and SMS in your Infusionsoft CRM v2.6 - Improved Hubspot integration v2.4 - Improved Dialer v2.2 - Send SMS or Make calls directly from Pipedrive, Front, Intercom, Helpscout v2.0 - Send SMS directly from Pipedrive, Freshdesk, Helpscout, Front and other CRM and Helpdesks - Better handling of incoming calls when multiple chrome tabs are open - Bug fixes V1.9: - Added Click To Call Support for Pipedrive, Freshdesk V1.7: - UI fixes in receive call window - Performance improvement V 1.6: Receive phone calls from any tab. Get incoming call notification wherever you are on Chrome. V 1.5: 1. Click-to-call customer phone numbers in Freshdesk. 2. Select any phone number, right click and call with JustCall V 1.4: Faster number search on any web page. V 1.3: Added phone number count on JustCall icon. If extension finds clickable phone numbers on the web page, it shows the count. ============
- (2020-02-16) Ciprian Soleriu: absolutely brilliant. I've tried several VoIP providers, Justcall is the best.
- (2019-12-05) Prateek Khurana: Thanks to these guys. I asked them about chrome extension a week back as I was already in love with their product. This chrome extension lets you call phone numbers on any web page you visit. Advice to developers - not all phone numbers are recognized. Make your recognition algorithm a bit more better and thanks a lot for taking up my request :)
- (2019-05-02) محمد النجار: EG.+201003380733
- (2017-11-26) Masternd887: doesn't work wih gmail
- (2017-06-08) marcos fish: doesnt work like most chrome extesions
- (2017-03-23) bilal bhatti: Calling made easy, reduced the effort to note down numbers from any website and then make a call.
- (2017-01-17) suraj panwar: Awesome tool. Made things really easy with the chrome extension. Keep doing what you guys are doing @teamjustcall
- (2017-01-17) aman vig: It is a really convenient tool, now I can directly call from any web page with the help of this extension. Great product guys.
- (2017-01-17) Prabhat Mishra: Calling made easy, reduced the effort to note down numbers from any website and then make a call. Thanks to JustCall
- (2020-01-14, v:11.2.11) Gabriella Castano: problem
when i click on the extensions and it does nothing what to i do
- (2020-01-14, v:11.2.11) Gabriella Castano: username and password
why does it not let me call someone i like have to put my password and username and it not working
- (2019-05-06, v:11.1.5) wmickley: Click To Dial
I'm trying to use Click To Dial and already have a phone plan with Microsoft Teams. What package do I need to be able to click to dial from my CRM?
- (2018-08-30, v:10.1.9) nick eichelberger: Screen Pop
the dialer pops every time I click to dial from HubSpot. This in turn moved the window from where I had previously placed it. This is very frustrating as I keep all of my windows very organized...Is there a way to keep the Dialer window to stay where I place it? This would be great!
- (2017-10-09, v:5.2) jodie Herbert: Problems in pipedrive
Just Call extension is not converting Pipedrive phone numbers to clickable links. Using logitech H540 telephony headset.
- (2017-06-25, v:3.4) Davin clegg: cant conecked
cant get it to work