Switch between different map services. Convert coordinates and directions and jump to the same location on another map.
Switch quickly between online map services. Open the MapSwitcher extension popup to show the available selection of maps. Click any of the links to open the selected map in a new tab. Where possible, MapSwitcher supports directions as well as plain maps. It converts coordinates, zoom levels and transport options as far as it can, according to availability in the selected map service. I've been prevented from continuing to list here the sites for which input and output is available. You can find a comprehensive list at https://github.com/david-r-edgar/MapSwitcher#mapping-services-supported Would you like to see a specific other service supported? Are there features missing that would be useful to you? Have you found a bug? Email [email protected] or log an issue at: https://github.com/david-r-edgar/MapSwitcher/issues
- (2019-02-22) The changing world: Thank you for a wonderful item I am useful in editing waze I thank the producer Saying selfishly it is best if you link to waze editing.
- (2019-01-23) Hugo Bouquard: Essential for every map lover !
- (2018-11-23) Peter V. Tretter: C -. I wanted to use this app with Facebook so I could avoid having to use their awful maps. Coordinates are generally correct but if I didn't know the exact location none of the maps offered would show me that. Locations are not pinned.
- (2018-09-04) Михаил Кутузов: Great switcher, could you add yandex maps support?
- (2018-07-26) Gyula Horváth: After downloaded the Map centre waypoint or Route in gpx the file cannot open by TomTom Rider navigation. This extension is unuseable. Deleted.
- (2018-04-02) Perfektní. Prosím přidat podporu: mapy.cz Please add map support: mapy.cz
- (2017-11-16) Chanchawee Nasang: goog app
- (2017-02-24) Familie Janz: NICE!!!!
- (2017-02-09) Benedict Harris: doesnt transfer points / address on the map - however it is able to transfer directions, so it should not be too difficult to also transfer single points or addresses