A Chrome Extension to automate data population for websites
* Browser Autopopulation Toolkit is designed to automate data population for websites. * If you have to fill a form repeatedly, just record the data using this tool. The recorded data are known as Profiles and are saved on your browser. You can later replay the profile data for auto data population as long as you wish. * This tool is not similar to Selenium or Protractor, as those are meant for running automated test suites. Using Browser Automation Toolkit, the user can still modify the populated data in the browser, and is in full control of the web page.
- (2018-08-17) Sorin Albu: It isn't for automation, not user friendly.
- (2017-05-28) Gopal Shen: best one
- (2016-06-22) Bobby Gherasim: Good for some minor jobs. Unfortunately, it does not autocomplete dropdowns! (as in HTML SELECT items). But still, it does help a lot when you have to test / complete the same big form over and over again. Would be nice to allow you to script some things, directly in the JSON configuration file.
- (2019-03-03, v:5.0.2) HI
I NEED THIS EXTENSION JUST TO CLICK OR TO EXECUTE 'ENTER ACTION' ON A BUTTON. CAN IT DO IT AND CAN LOOP OR REPLAY?
- (2018-03-14, v:4.0.1) Bobby Gherasim: FIlesystem sasved profiles not working
Hi, cannot select/access my old profiles saved on my disk; OS Ubuntu 16.04, using filesystem folder. On previous versions I could just enable access for local files, now I don;t see that option anymore.
- (2016-05-19, v:3.4.4) Bobby Gherasim: Dropdown Not Working
The automation (autocomplete) is not working on HTML Select items. OS Ubuntu 16.04 Browser: Chromium Version 50.0.2661.102 Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)
- (2015-12-04, v:2.21) Dorothy Pospisil clogger92544: web browser
How can I get the Web Browser to show up on top of my computer when I open a program or website? Thank you,