Important: TruClient Lite will be discontinued and this version is planned as the final TruClient Lite release. TruClient Lite 12.62 will still be available in the Chrome Web Store for a period of time, but will be removed in the future. We recommend that you use TruClient Standalone (https://admhelp.microfocus.com/tc/en/12.60-12.62/Content/TruClient/editions/editions_standalone.htm) version instead, available also in Micro Focus Marketplace. In addition, you can use TruClient as part of VuGen. TruClient Lite is a tool for creating test scripts with your Chrome browser that can then be used in load testing web applications. TruClient records your actions as you navigate through your business process and creates a script from your actions. The script can be enhanced with timing steps, by parameterizing step arguments, and in other ways. Install and run TruClient Lite on a dedicated Chrome profile. This helps separate Chrome for daily use from Chrome for testing. To create a dedicated profile for TruClient Lite for Chrome: Windows OS: 1. Create a new Chrome short-cut. 2. Right-click the short-cut, and select Properties. In the Target field, add the following command line arguments: --user-data-dir="<new profile dir>" --extensions-on-chrome-urls --silent-debugger-extension-api --disable-web-security --no-first-run --disable-features=IsolateOrigins,site-per-process where the <new profile dir> is a folder in your machine. Example: --user-data-dir="C:\TCLiteChromeProfile" --extensions-on-chrome-urls --silent-debugger-extension-api --disable-web-security --no-first-run --disable-features=IsolateOrigins,site-per-process 3. Double click the short-cut to launch Chrome and install the TruClient Lite for Chrome extension. Mac OS: 1. Open terminate, execute following command line, input root user password when asked. sudo mkdir -p -m '+rwx' /Users/$USER/Applications/TCLiteChrome.app/Contents/MacOS/; cd /Users/$USER/Applications/TCLiteChrome.app/Contents/MacOS/; echo '#!/bin/bash' >> TCLiteChrome; echo "open /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app --args --user-data-dir='/Users/$USER/TCLiteChromeProfile' --profile-directory='/Users/$USER/TCLiteChromeProfile' --extensions-on-chrome-urls --silent-debugger-extension-api --no-first-run --disable-web-security --disable-features=IsolateOrigins,site-per-process" >> TCLiteChrome; chmod 755 TCLiteChrome; cd /Users/$USER/Applications/; chmod 755 TCLiteChrome.app; osascript -e 'tell application "Finder" to make alias file to POSIX file "/Users/'$USER'/Applications/TCLiteChrome.app" at POSIX file "/Users/'$USER'/Desktop"'; 2. Double click the TCLiteChrome alias created on desktop to launch Chrome and install the TruClient Lite for Chrome extension.
- (2018-01-22) Helmi Ben Amara: utile
- (2016-12-12) Xia Jingchun: Nice tool for web testing.
- (2016-12-08) claire jiang: Easy to use and install! It's a lite testing tool.Most important, you can try it for free!
- (2016-12-07) L Lin: Tried it for free. My actions were recorded then being simulated exactly. Great extension for simplifying test scripts generating
- (2016-12-07) wenjie qian: It's awesome! Very easy to use.
- (2016-12-07) Sun Sunny: Easy to install and record script. current only can use on Chrome, when for Firefix and IE come-out?
- (2016-12-07) Bill Li: Very nice tool!
- (2016-12-07) Wang Lin: I use it many times and feel very good. Light, free to download and also very easy to install. It is a very useful tool. And a script created by windows can be also used in MAC OS.Except this, I can also use the script in anywhere, such as StormRunner Load, StormRunner Functional, LoadRunner, Performance center and so on.
- (2016-12-07) Erxin Shang: Excellent web testing tool, really easy to use!
- (2016-12-07) Victor Shen: I feel the most advantage is that now I can create TC scripts in my MacBook. Also, the downloading and enabling are simple and fast. I do not need any expertise.
- (2016-12-04) Edo Nir: Great tool to easily and quickly create tests. Simple yet powerful.
- (2016-09-29) Shane Evans: Simple but powerful UI automation.
- (2020-11-24, v:12.62.715.0) H.J. Quick: Lost Saved Passwords in Chrome after add TruClient Lite Extension!
I was testing with the TruClient Lite for Chrome this afternoon. However, after I install the TruClient Extension on my Chrome browser, it deleted all my password list! Please help me, I need to get it back. Thanks. Please help.
- (2017-12-04, v:12.55.1352.0) Manoj Thota: will this plugin work in 12.02 vugen
Hello, will this plugin work in 12.02 vugen