Evaluate web accessibility within your browser.
WAVE is a web accessibility evaluation tool developed by WebAIM.org. It provides visual feedback about the accessibility of your web content by injecting icons and indicators into your page. No automated tool can tell you if your page is accessible, but WAVE facilitates human evaluation and educates about accessibility issues. All analysis is done entirely within the Chrome browser allowing secure valuation of intranet, local, password protected, and other sensitive web pages. To run a WAVE report, simply click on the WAVE icon to the right of your browser address bar, or select "WAVE this page" from the context menu. WAVE errors align with WCAG 2.2 failures. The WAVE interface facilitates human evaluation of many other aspects of accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and Section 508 compliance. Version 188.8.131.52 (October 2023) fixes a few minor bugs with testing hidden content and with the sidebar contrast tools. Version 184.108.40.206 (June 2023) removes the warning message on UserWay pages due to them removing code that changes page content when the WAVE extension is activated. Version 220.127.116.11 (June 2023) includes numerous accessibility test enhancements, several minor bug fixes, and simplification of the contrast checking tools. Users are informed that WAVE results may be manipulated on pages that utilize UserWay or accessiBe overlays. Version 3.2.3 (March 2023) includes several minor bug fixes. A previous update to test for contrast errors in hidden elements has been reverted. While this was useful for finding contrast errors in drop-down menus, tab panels, dialog windows, etc., identification of errors in hidden elements caused user confusion and, in some rare cases, false positives. Version 3.2 (December 2022) includes over 100 bug fixes and performance enhancements. The extension no longer utilizes jQuery, resulting in faster testing and better compatibility with a variety of pages. A new Navigation Order panel is available that shows the navigation order, element roles, and accessible names (what is read by a screen reader) for all navigable elements. Version 3.1.6 (October 2021) includes numerous bug fixes and test rule enhancements for better testing contrast (filters, background images, and other complex color definitions are better handled), document language (IANA-defined language values are now tested), empty links and buttons (better ARIA support for accessible name computations), broken ARIA references, etc., etc. Performance and accessibility has been improved. Version 3.1.3 (November 2020) includes performance enhancements and fixes several minor bugs, including fixes for multiple alerts for some pseudo-lists and disabled controls being incorrectly flagged for contrast failures. Version 3.1.2 (October 2020) fixes several minor bugs, including with the Structure tab sometimes incorrectly showing no structure, and improves performance and accessibility testing reliability. Version 3.1 (September 2020) includes new accessibility tests (region, figure, possible list, select element missing label, and image with title), improved contrast checking, expanded lang attribute value checking, and numerous other bug fixes and improvements. Version 3.0.9 (July 2020) includes numerous bug fixes, improved accessibility, and improved color contrast checking including fewer false positives and expanded contrast checking for form inputs.
- (2023-03-08) Jared Reid: This does not work. I was unable to highlight anything after making sure it was enabled with permissions, and trying it in both an updated Chrome and Edge browser separately. Nothing gets highlighted or saved, even on a Google search page.
- (2023-01-13) Teri Brooks: I added a bunch of similar extensions and none of them worked properly, or they only provided some info but required you to sign up to get the "full" experience. But this one is fantastic and provides all the details I need in an easy to understand layout. It finds stuff that other extensions missed, and it's quick and doesn't slow down the browser. Being able to toggle between showing the styles or hiding them is a nice touch. My only issue is that by using this extension, I give them permission to read my browser history. What on earth do they need that for? That's a bit of a concern.
- (2022-10-25) Tony Langford: It's a pretty useful tool, but there are some annoyances that make it hard to work with: 1) On the details pane you can check and uncheck the type of errors/warnings to show, we are doing our first round of testing an improvements and so want to focus on just Errors/Contrast Errors. But these settings do not persist, each page it's open extension, details tab, uncheck all these warning/aria sections.... allow these settings to persist please! 2) It's static. We have a React JS UI. The page is changing as the user uses it, the extension however only looks at the page at the point the extension loads. So you have to turn it off, wait for the page to reload, make sure its back at the new state you want it, and then turn it back on.... Just takes far too long. 3) It messes up styles, things get shifted off the page which makes it difficult to see certain problems
- (2022-08-03) Ermes Mox: Slow, old, with a lot of issues. It's time to update and improve this tool.
- (2022-05-25) Mitchell Christensen: Great tool. Thank you for providing such a useful tool for accessibility
- (2022-05-21) Rocky Kev: Used this to update and ensure accessibility for hundreds of sites.
- (2022-02-09) Kim Tan: Can't seem to get it to work on the latest version of chrome :(
- (2022-02-02) Ferran Buireu: Fácil de usar y con reportes detallados.
- (2021-12-20) Arron D: This used to work for local html files. It no longer does? Edit: You need to enable file access in the extension settings. This is an extremely helpful tool.
- (2021-11-23) James Kuffner: The wave results sits over part of the web page being assessed and therefore any errors on the page are hidden by the results. Desaturate page resizes the page to fit next to the wave results which is great and the normal view should do the same.
- (2021-11-05) Ryan: Useful tool, and at an unbeatable price point of 'free'. But there's no way to output errors - even a raw txt file with error type and the line of code would be fine, not looking for anything fancy. UI is tucked off to one side, so once you have more than a handful of errors it's very easy to get lost in a sea of repetitive and small error indicators. Crashes Chrome not infrequently when making use of the Code view with styles turned on.
- (2021-10-25) Marcelo Quintino da Silva: Not a good tool. The UI is poor and confusing. The results can sometimes overlay the page content makin impossible to find the problem. It does not refresh/reassess the page when you navigate thru the websites.
- (2021-08-02) Freddy Jey: It's great but it misses a very important feature: The ability to simply rerun the accessiblity check without having to reload the full web app. It becomes very cumbersome to test all combinations of your app state when you have to reload the web app every time you want to rerun a test.. It would be nice if the sidebar simply had a "RECHECK" button.
- (2020-10-27) Dario Alpern: According to https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/contrast-minimum.html , an inactive button has no contrast requirement, but the tool shows a Very Low Contrast error in an inactive button in my Web site. This appears to be an error in this Chrome extension.
- (2020-10-12) Amity Web: This is great, I found it when I was blocked from their website due to limits, I didn't know this existed Its much faster than using their website. The only issue I have, which would gain it 5 stars if this was addressed, is when you navigate to a new page or refresh the page the tool is not enabled again, you have to click the plugin icon every time, so it can be annoying. Ideally it should have an enable permanent feature so it will stay active and check pages as you navigate a site or refresh pages. That would be ideal. Thanks
- (2020-08-03) Adam Reece: Room for improvement. Very annoying that every page that gets validated you have to deselect all of the valid aspects. When this is turned off it should remain off. -- We need to know what to fix, not what's already good.
- (2020-02-08) Atoall web accessibility tool for billion disabled: Your domain names are 1 language, in the world of 200 languages, Apply https://Atoall.com/ on your websites big government departments are using it check https://mhrd.gov.in you can see icon of Atoall with FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube icon.
- (2019-12-10) Darren Sweet (Sweet Life Adventure): Recently I have used many different accessibility checkers, all are useful but many are not efficient to use. Wave shows me clearly what the issues are, shows me markers visually on my own page and provides a clear description of the issue and what to do about it.
- (2019-11-28) Remi Dijoux: bof
- (2019-11-22) Andreas Schieferbein: As a fullstack developer, this is the first time that the topic "Accessibility and UIs (React/Spa)" comes into contact. A cover of Specs is to be considered, this Tool makes the entrance into this not quite simple topic for me clearly easier. My thanks go to the developers, very useful.
- (2019-11-04) Andy Layman: Where did the ability to filter down to WCAG AA 2.0 go? What standard is the new redesign using as the "default"?
- (2019-11-01) Daryl Knight: The new update is really useful. It breaks the page layout less than the old version, explains what's wrong - WHY it's important and how to fix it. Thank you.
- (2019-10-30) Alex O'Connell: Something JUST broke the extension, we use it daily at work here, and today I went to use it and its now broken
- (2019-10-30) Joshua Rogers: The update looks so much nicer, good job! I ran into an issue where I needed to test locally and couldn't use my normal tools, and after finding this Wave plugin I don't need to any more!
- (2019-10-23) Luke Pennings: Clunky; and nearly always points out non-issues with very little direction on where they are originating. You would only use this if you are a QA person for basic HTML and you need to get by not knowing any code at all.
- (2019-09-25) Colleen LeMasters: This proved to be a very handy tool for assessing web accessibility but I wish I knew to what standard it was being measured... WCAG 2.0? A? AA? If that was added, it would be extremely helpful. Bonus points if we could select the level at which we tested.
- (2019-09-20) Felina: Is WAVE up to date with WCAG 2.1?
- (2019-08-22) Dan Paguirigan: A lot of false positives.
- (2019-05-10) Austin Powell: It is a powerful and useful tool for sure. It takes a little time to figure out the interface and be able to determine what it is telling you. It also slows down the browser quite a bit when it is in use. But again, it is very in depth and beneficial when testing a11y. Give it a try and see if it's abundant information is worth the learning curve and performance slowdown.
- (2019-04-30) Jay Fortner: Gives a report but you can't do anything with the report items. You can click on stuff and maybe it'll take you to the element it's referencing but most likely not.
- (2019-04-02) M KSHR: 幾つかの「アクセシビリティ・チェックツール」を試しましたが、最も分かりやすくエラーを表示してくれます。（テストするページの画面にエラーやその他のアイコンが表示される。そのアイコンを押すと問題箇所のHTMLが表示される。視覚的に理解しやすい） ローカル環境でテストできる（テスト環境でテストできる） HTMLの書き方をもっとシビアにチェックしてくれるともっと使いやすくなる。
- (2019-03-26) julio cesar martinez zarate: Excelente... Gracias
- (2019-01-12) Víctor Sagal: Excelente para evaluar accesibilidad web en línea con el cumplimiento de las pautas WCAG de la W3C, también se puede usar su versión web para el mismo cometido.
- (2018-10-22) Amanda Calvert: This is a great tool. My only suggestion is that you give us a way to download the results. I use this tool for sites that take human interaction to navigate the site where I can't use my automated tool. I would love to be able to download the results to send to my IT team.
- (2018-10-16) Patricia Acosta: Excelente herramienta
- (2018-05-12) Kishan Kock: Confusing user interface, and shows some webpages as nothing more than raw HTML when trying to evaluate, even if the page follows W3 spec immaculately.
- (2018-02-28) Andreas Poloczek: Diese Erweiterung gehört zum Standardwerkzeug eines jeden Webdevelopers oder Webdesigners. Prüft und visualisiert technische Umsetzungsfehler in Bezug auf barrierefreie Webseitengestaltung und sensibilisiert auch den in die Jahre gekommen Routineabarbeiter…
- (2018-02-22) Angel L: Continues to work great when your site was not planned with accessibility in mind. The contrast errors are sometimes off when trying to edit in the tool, but not wrong. Tried aXe extension and it broke this tool. Stay away from aXe. Stick with Wave!!!
- (2018-02-09) Magnus W: It would be great if it could display the webpage as it would actually by understood by a screen reader, for example removing all elements with aria-hidden="true". I can only get it to mark them, but that's not quite the same.
- (2018-01-31) Arturo Estrada: Very helpful for checking AA compliance
- (2017-12-06) DP Bhatt: Awesome tool.
- (2017-11-10) Ashwin Mekala: awesome tool! used for our company website.
- (2017-07-03) Keitel Jovin: I really like this one the first minute I use it. I'm improving my website SEO after I evaluate it from online evaluators. But the problem is I wanted to evaluate the progress I'm making at Development environment. So this tool is perfect for that. I would give 5/5 +1 (bonus)!
- (2017-03-23) Jennifer Little: I find this tool amazing for quickly accessing the quality and accessibility of my websites. It's easy to make sure inputs are correctly labelled, images have alt text, and headings are ordered logically. Good HTML structure benefits everyone!
- (2023-11-30, v:18.104.22.168) Christine Katz: False positive for Missing Form label
I received an error n my Gravity Forms plugin for "Missing form label". The error indicates a missing form label for the textarea fields on the form. The recommended fix is to add a for attribute to the label element which points to the id of the associated textarea element. However, I had this already in place. In testing with a different accessibility tool – https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/accessibility-insights-fo/pbjjkligggfmakdaogkfomddhfmpjeni – I am not able to surface the same error.
- (2023-10-16, v:22.214.171.124) Dnyaneshwar Wadghane: Can we export the issues from Wave Tool?
As we all know, the wave tool provides visual feedback, but I'd like to export the issues to csv. Is this supported by Wave Tool?
- (2023-09-20, v:126.96.36.199) Chase Kopp: WAVE tool has stopped working
I have Chrome Version 116.0.5845.188 (Official Build) (64-bit). Previously WAVE was working for me when I was using it earlier this year, however now I click to launch the browser plug-in and nothing happens. I have removed and redownloaded the extension and still cannot get it to launch.
- (2023-05-29, v:3.2.3) Aline Rose Alencar Santos: Question
Im writing my project to finish my graduation and im talking about evaluation tool. Can you tell me wich programming language the wave tool is made?
- (2023-05-24, v:3.2.3) Desmond k Kingsley: Assistant to pull my assets to my wallet
Please I call for an assistant from the app, I wanna partner with you guys, I'm desmond kingsley, please I need an assistant to help me pull out all my assets I created on my etherscan network and coin Market cap down to my dapp wallet but I find it difficult to do it alone
- (2023-05-01, v:3.2.3) Melissa Harman: Enhanced Contrast requirements
Hello, any idea when the chrome plug in will be updated for the new requirements? "To meet the WCAG contrast requirement, you should have a contrast ratio of 7:1 for normal text, and 4.5:1 for large text (18pt and above, or 14pt bold)."
- (2022-12-16, v:188.8.131.52) emma green: Contrast errors for hidden items
With the newer versions I get contrast errors for hidden items (they have display: none; on the entire thing) which doesn't make sense at all. In 3.1.6 it was working fine.
- (2022-12-10, v:184.108.40.206) Scott Baldwin: Why doesn't it show up in the command bar?
I installed Wave. Doesn't work. Has no icon in the task bar of Chrome. Doesn't work if I hit Ctl-Shift-U either :-( Part of my laptop thinks it is available. If I try to download it again I get a prompt to uninstall Wave. Windows 10.
- (2022-11-29, v:3.1.6) Kevin GOHIEREMOND: Questions regarding privacy and data colleciton
Hi there, Does this chrome app store data? If so, what is the encryption level applied? What type of encryption is applied while the data is in transit? Are there any security logs and if so, what information is stored? Are security events sent to a central security logging facility?
- (2022-07-27, v:3.1.6) Lovro Hrust: It does not work on chrome developer version 105.0.5191.0
Uncaught TypeError: wave.fn.initialize is not a function at Object.init (wave.min.js:1:92943) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (wave.min.js:1:93105) at k.fn.init.ready ((indeks):3:7051) at new k.fn.init (wave.min.js:1:25824) at k (wave.min.js:1:1104) at wave.min.js:1:93087 All other extensions are disabled.
- (2022-03-09, v:3.1.6) emma green: Stuck semi-enabled
Once used, if you refresh the page the icon stays blue and can't reuse it without disabling it and enabling it again.
- (2022-02-22, v:3.1.6) Mark McGuire: Add option to remove WAVE from Google Chrome "right click" menu
Make it easier for your users to choose a less cluttered right-click menu in Chrome.
- (2022-02-16, v:3.1.6) Michael Heilig: Export
Is there anyway to export the results from running wave on a particular website?
- (2022-01-13, v:3.1.6) HG Digital Marketing: Cloudflare Whitelist IPs for WAVE Accessibility
Hello, our website provider has enabled Cloudfare, and since then, we were not able to check the website with Wave. They might be able to whitelist your IP address if you can provide us your IP address. IP addresses must be static, not dynamic (we cannot whitelist dynamic IP addresses). Please let us know if it's possible. Mane Manukyan
- (2021-11-17, v:3.1.6) Andrea Van Benschoten: Using the Chrome extension
The Chrome extension certainly has a lot available to review! One question however, when I turn on the extension to review a page, the page does not refresh and move over when the WAVE panel opens. The panel is positioned on top of the site. I've tried this on several different sites and seem to experience the same issue no matter what I do. Is there anything I am missing? Thank you.
- (2021-10-06, v:3.1.3) Agam Bhatia: Different outputs for 3.1.4 and 3.1.3
The extension has different versions on Edge and Chrome and is giving different results across these browsers. Is there an update coming to the chrome version as well?
- (2021-07-26, v:3.1.3) Merlijn Ackerstaff: persistent settings
I love this extension and it is really really helpful, but I do have a question; Is there a way to keep the panel open and keep settings across page reload / site navigation? I find it very very annoying to have to re-do all settings every time I reload the page or navigate to a different one. Thank you!
- (2021-07-06, v:3.1.3) April Gibson: Mapping checks to WCAG guidelines
We've selected specific WCAG 2.1 success criteria to prioritize for our product, and I'm trying to use WAVE to test against only those criteria. Is there any way to see which criterion each check in WAVE maps to? E.g., how do I know which section in WAVE satisfies WCAG's "Success Criterion 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose"? Thanks!
- (2021-06-30, v:3.1.3) Sivakumar Rajagopalan: Wave extension for Mobile devices
Does WAVE extension can be enabled for Mobile devices or tablets or for emulators?
- (2021-05-14, v:3.1.3) Peter Hui: Panel placement
Can you make the panel floating/movable so that it doesn't cover all of the content that's on the left side of the page?
- (2021-03-26, v:3.1.3) Gabrielle Beaudoin: Chrome Extension Questions
Is there a way to download a report? Is there a maximum number of pages I can scan at any given point?
- (2021-03-25, v:3.1.3) Warren Galyen: Error reporting inconsistency
I'm seeing vastly different numbers when running this extension vice running the same webpage through your website: https://wave.webaim.org/ For example, the extension is reporting only 2 errors but your website is reporting 9 errors and 3 contrast errors on the same page. This inconsistency exists across all the pages I've tested on my site.
- (2021-02-10, v:3.1.3) David Brown: I love your extension but it doesn't work on my page
You extension works on my default page but not my more detailed pages. How can I figure out what is going on? On the WAVE summary, all counts are "?" question marks.
- (2020-12-08, v:3.1.3) Marion Hansford: Download Wave Report
With the new UK accessibility guidlines I have to publish a report on how accessible my website is. I don't believe this is possible at the moment but I really think it's an essential tool for a developer.
- (2020-11-24, v:3.1.3) sachin mk: How to generate report from Wave tool extension since my application url is exposed to public
Hi team Kindly let me know the steps to generate the report from Wave tool extension. Thank you
- (2020-10-05, v:3.1) AV Naresh: Unable to handle WAVE frame
Hi Team, From past 1+ year onwards i'm using this tool, but from few days onwards I'm unable to handle WAVE frame in Chrome, whereas in Mozilla it was working fine(but facing some issues like hanging in Mozilla as well) using Selenium Automation. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in Advance
- (2020-09-09, v:3.0.9) Arul S: WAVE for Windows Operating System
We are an Independent Testing firm working out from India, for the Asia Pacific clients. Using WAVE, we are able to perform Web Accessibility testing for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11. Edge browsers by adding WAVE as an extension but unable to test for Safari browser? Is your tool available for performing Web site accessibility testing for Safari browser also both for Windows and MAC Operating System? Can you please clarify?
- (2020-09-01, v:3.0.9) Mike M: Hides left hand side of page
Hi, the tool overlaps (hides) the left hand portion of the page. In many examples I see a full page shown to the right of the tool panel. I'm evaluating a jQuery mobile page. Is there a setting I've missed? Thanks in advance.
- (2020-08-23, v:3.0.9) MANISH SINGH: download report
can i download report after running wave analysis through chrome extension.
- (2020-07-02, v:3.0.5) E: Download File
Good morning, do you have a download file available for the Web Accessibility Tool? My IT department is trying to obtain a file to load on a local computer. Thanks in advance. Ed
- (2020-05-22, v:3.0.5) Neha Dua: Automation and report
This is very good tool and it sis helping us a lot.Actually we are looking for its automation so that user don't have check manually. 1)So could you please suggest something on that . 2)Could you please let us know if there is any option to fetch report outside this browser like in excel /form.
- (2020-05-13, v:3.0.5) Matt Woodage: analysis of font weight
Thanks for a great tool. We are getting contrast errors on some buttons that have fontWeight: 600. If i change our code to fontWeight: bold, the button looks identical - and then passes your tests. Is this an accessibility issue or an issue with this extension?
- (2020-05-12, v:3.0.5) Kelly Ann McNamara: Confidential Content Collection Question
I am working on a confidential site that only has access through a portal. I want to use your tools locally to test accessibility but I need written confirmation that you don't pull the content of the sites. When I say content I mean the actual text people would read when they are viewing the site. Can you please confirm?
- (2020-05-06, v:3.0.5) Laurel Horn Elgin: WAVE tool in google docs/slides
When I try to use the WAVE tool in google docs it sends an error message: "Unable to load file. Try to load it again or send an error report." When I select re-load file and then activate the WAVE tool again it comes up with the same message. The problem has persisted across google docs and slides. If I select "styles off" in the WAVE tool, all of the content disappears from the page, only the error labels remain, so I have no orientation for review.
- (2020-04-24, v:3.0.5) Eston Livingston: Wave Window not Appearing
Wave had been working great for months and recently it won't launch when clicking on the icon or by right clicking and selecting Wave this page. Are others experiencing this problem? I have even removed the extension and then added it back to Chrome.
- (2020-03-17, v:3.0.4) sree sree: Error
Dear Team, I'm facing an error after installing the Wave and adding to extensions I could not able to access the Web page. Getting errror as - If you're seeing this error, your page scripting is likely forcing a redirect out of the WAVE interface using scripting. Please go back and try again, or evaluate the page using the WAVE Chrome or Firefox extensions. Please clarify ASAP. Thank you, Sree.
- (2020-02-25, v:3.0.4) Test Von Maur: Errors on every site
I am showing at least 21 errors on multiple websites, but my coworkers are not. 2 sites: www.vonmaur.com and www.drygoodsusa.com both show 21 errors for empty buttons, but there are no empty buttons on either site. I also show 21 empty button errors on Google. Is there a bug with the latest release?
- (2020-02-08, v:3.0.4) Atoall web accessibility tool for billion disabled: Your domain names are 1 language, in the world of 200 languages, Apply https://Atoall.com/ on your websites big government departments are using it check https://mhrd.gov.in you can see icon of Atoall with FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube icon.
Your domain names are 1 language, in the world of 200 languages, Apply https://Atoall.com/ on your websites big government departments are using it check https://mhrd.gov.in you can see icon of Atoall with FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube icon.
- (2019-12-02, v:3.0.4) Mark Cyrulik: Allow ability to move WAVE report panel..
Would it be possible to have an option to move the results panel around? Similar to developer tools, allowing it to be anchored to the left, right, bottom, would be really helpful. We have some social share links that are pinned to the left edge of the screen, and these are not visible when the panel is there.
- (2019-11-16, v:3.0.4) Nermin Dedic: Report
Does wave have the option to print/save page analysis report?
- (2019-11-05, v:3.0.3) Bryan Pruett: Code button crashes browser
If i click the html button at the bottom of my browser that appears after running the extension and click on an element, the browser slows to a stop and crashes. Chrome: 78.0.3904.87 Windows 10 ent v 1903
- (2019-11-04, v:3.0.3) Andy Layman: Guidline Filter?
Where did the ability to filter down to WCAG AA 2.0 go? What standard is the new redesign using as the "default"?
- (2019-11-04, v:3.0.3) Ashok Kumar: Plug in support for WCAG 2.1 AA standard
Hi, thank you so much for this update, which covers 2.1 guidelines. I'm curious to know about which level it supports(WCAG 2.1 AAA/AA) ? Or it covers all ? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- (2019-10-31, v:3.0.2) Brian Burrier: Error in checking accessible menus. Incorrectly flagging menus with ARIA labels.
Since the latest update, the WAVE tool is incorrectly flagging errors for “Broken AIRA menu”. In fact, it’s flagging the errors on the W3.org’s own website examples of accessible menus. My speculation is the tool now is only searching one level below the aria-label=“menu” and not getting to the "menuitems". Check the WAVE tool on the W3.org site and you’ll see what I mean: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices/examples/menubar/menubar-1/menubar-1.html
- (2019-10-30, v:3.0.1) Alex O'Connell: broken extension after update
Something in a recent change broke the addon, now when I enable it, the whole page just jumbles and scrambles around. Its totally unusable
- (2019-10-25, v:1.0.9) randhi harish: WCAG 2.1 New Success criterion coverage
Is this tool support any of Newly added WCAG 2.1 Success criterion at this point of time?
- (2019-07-31, v:1.0.9) Amit Yadav: Compliance Against the Latest WCAG standard 2.1
Hi, Thanks for providing the tool. We are in process of making sure our website is compliant against the latest WCAG 2.1 standard level A at least. We just wanted to check how much aligned is the tool in marking a site against that standard? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
- (2019-07-25, v:1.0.9) Ashok Nayak: Accessibility check for React PWA website
Hi, I am trying to check my react PWA website in Wave but that is not working.Can you please let me know how can i check? Thanks, Ashok
- (2019-07-15, v:1.0.9) Michael M: If I refresh the page wave extension goes away
Is there a way to keep the wave extension ON when I refresh the page. I am fixing the issues in an Angular app, and I grow tired of hitting the wave icon to activate it. Is there some option