Check Plagiarism by just selecting text..
Using our plagiarism checker chrome extension chrome users can scan any content for plagiarism with just one click. All you have to do is that select the text that you want to check for plagiarism. Open options menu with right click of the button and then click on "Check Plagiarism for selected text". It’s 100% free extension, we suggest you to create a free prepostseo.com account so that you can check unlimited text.
- (2021-01-16) Shand Shen: The service was slower than snot. Ads all over my face once I paused my AdBlock. Well I understand you had to make money, but guess what will "We are not sons of Bill Gates" get you?
- (2020-09-02) Mallika Ghosh: at first it was really good but as the time went i don't know what happened it just stopped working.
- (2020-07-05) Pedro Montecillo: nice tool
- (2019-11-05) Dana Vento: I really was hoping this was going to work, but, it was slower than getting molasses out of a jar and just would not pass 17% which took so long to just get to that point. I did not give it too many words to check, instead fewer, and nothing. It seems to have gotten stuck. Just gave up!
- (2019-08-01) Taylor J: would not work
- (2019-07-09) MR Jason: So much better then other tools.
- (2019-02-02) Ahmad Sattar: Used this tool and found it very useful. Sometime we don't have time to find the source of a text. Using this its easy. High recommended if you are looking for quick plagiarism checking solution.
- (2018-10-26) Vanessa Kreis: Great tool. Worked easily and has a lot of flexibility because of the simple interface. I only wish there were something that would let you highlight text and view it on the same page rather than navigating away. Overall, I highly recommend for a quick check of a source or piece of writing.