Enables searching your bookmarks from Omnibox
Search your bookmarks in Chrome omnibox. Type 'bm' and spacebar, then you can start to search your bookmarks. If you select the bookmark from the omnibox, you can go to the page. Please send me feedbacks! If you find any bugs or have new feature requests, please click 'Send Feedback' from 'DETAILS' page and enter feedback there.
- (2020-03-04) Aleksandr Voronovic: Love it!
- (2015-10-28) Daniel Yin: great search function with more than one keywords!
- (2014-03-22) Andrea Accalai: Simply, after install, does not appears on my Chrome browser. Good bye!
- (2012-09-14) Clayton de Oliveira Jr: Works OK, but doesn't searches for bookmarks folders names. Needs a control panel for setting number of results.
- (2012-02-07) Great! :)
- (2014-02-13, v:0.3.8) Piotr Butkiewicz: not working anymore
Hi, I liked using your extansion for a while but it anymore's not working anymore. I am on the chrome-betan channel and I have a bunch more extensions installed in case theres a conflict somewhere. It was super useful though.
- (2013-09-12, v:0.3.8) Bronwyn Gould: stops working
hi.. I uninstalled this when it stopped working, then reinstalled it and it was fine for a day.. now stopped again what am I doing wrong using chrome Version 29.0.1547.66 m