This extension allows you to see all of the interactions you have had with any other Twitter user.
Twitter Interactions allows you to see all the conversations you have had with another Twitter user just by going to their profile.
- (2020-07-24) Shahin: stopped working.
- (2020-07-21) Emily Sabrina: Doesn't work
- (2020-07-09) Nicholas Cotter: Does not work.
- (2020-04-08) Adrian Grant: Does not work
- (2020-01-10) Matt McQueen: Doesn't appear to work at all. Fails to find existing interactions, even if if the interactions are made on the same day.
- (2019-09-18) Miru Sama: I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't work at all.
- (2018-05-17) Patrick Pohsberg: I would give 5 stars if it also showed the amount of hearts sent/received.
- (2018-03-04) yacine deham: j'aime bien
- (2017-10-29) keyul shah: Very useful to find old conversation on Twitter. :)
- (2017-09-17) Alyssa F: Only works on some profiles. Brings up that they haven't interacted when I can obviously see that they've retweeted me. Defeats the purpose of having it since I need to see if mentioned promoters are actually promoting me.
- (2017-08-30) Robin Hood: works perfectly
- (2019-07-30, v:1.0) Kuri: New twitter layout
Twitter has been moving selected users to the new layout for a while now and this time it's not optional...would be nice if the extension can cover the new layout as well because eventually everyone will be using that whether we like it or not...
- (2019-04-06, v:1.0) Amin Asoode: Not working with twitter beta design
When i switched to twitter beta design, extension panel wont show in profiles anymore.
- (2018-05-01, v:1.0) Mckenzie Quigley: operational
How do you use this?