Shows XeeMe users on Twitter. Allows you to open their XeeMe or create one.
Xeetter is showing you on a Twitter search page, timeline, or list whether a person is also in XeeMe. If the person is in XeeMe ------------------------ It shows a blue sphere Clicking on the blue sphere opens the person's XeeMe If the person has no public XeeMe, you may need to be logged in XeeMe to see it. If the person is not in XeeMe ------------------------------ It shows a grey sphere Clicking on the grey sphere allows you to add the person to your social contacts in XeeMe. You need to have an active cookie from your XeeMe account to add it. See more details here: http://society3.com/xeeme-xeetter/ Known issues -------------- If a user has multiple XeeMe accounts with the same Twitter URL on it, you may connect to an account that you are not aware off. This product is still in Beta.
- (2013-07-29) Ken Danieli: Unfortunately, Xeetter doesn't work for me. It doesn't add new members when I click their Grey Sphere in Twitter and it doesn't ever update my Twitter Follower Count when I click my own Blue Sphere on my Twitter Profile Summary, even though it shows me a confirmation screen. I have reported this to S3 and on this issue, they haven't helped fix it. Instead they told me it wasn't important. When another top member tried to help me update my Twitter stats with Xeetter, it changed my Twitter Follower Count to "1." So more than one member has a performance issue with this extension at this time. If it becomes fixed, I'll gladly update this review.
- (2013-07-28) Ana Victoria Lagos: Excelente!!!
- (2013-07-13) Abir Roy: Very nice
- (2013-07-13) Roger Koplenig: Great tool!
- (2013-06-14) Victor Sur: What a wonderful way to simplify getting closer with your xeeMer's online. Get yours now.
- (2013-04-10) Annie Diamond: Fantastic tool for identifying XeeMe Users on Twitter! Love it & it's helped me build my lists on Twitter @AnneDiamond
- (2013-04-02) Christine S: Great !
- (2013-02-07) A great tool to manage presence of the social networks joined.
- (2013-01-28) 1 1: A great tool - helps to find useful people - connect & engage with them
- (2013-01-27) Andrew S. Baker: Helpful tool for managing the social presence.
- (2013-01-27) Patricia Mellin: A very good tool. It helps me to organize my presence online and reinforce my networking.
- (2013-01-27) Love this extension!
- (2013-01-17) Berrie Pelser: Very good addition! :)