Get full Wikipedia search results on Google and Bing
Get Wikipedia results when searching Google or Bing Wikipedia Search is a browser add-on that aggregates search results from leading web services such as Wikipedia, Facebook, Dropbox, Gmail and many other. One Click Search Once installed, Wikipedia Search is conveniently accessed right from your browser toolbar and provides quick access to Wikipedia search results. Simply, enter a keyword and Wikipedia Search will retrieve and display relevant results from Wikipedia or other sources you may select. Web Search Companion Wikipedia Search is there for you right when you need it! When searching the web with Google or Bing, Wikipedia Search will show relevant Wikipedia search results, with convenient interface to browse through them, right from your search results page.
- (2020-09-04) Shivam Sharma: Not Working :( Now
- (2019-05-05) Bryan Stark: as of 2019-05-05 it appears that the devs website that hosts the code for this extension doesn't seem to be working at www.searchpal.me. As a result the extension is broken.
- (2016-06-29) Semin Alkic: Great!
- (2016-05-12) Robin Andro: Great app, 5 stars when you add language option.. I want my search results in sv.Wikipedia.org for example :) // Cheers from Sweden
- (2015-11-19) Arnon Catalan: cool!
- (2015-11-17) Edhem Buro: A very good search companion, really helps.. Makes searching easier and keeps all in one tab.
- (2015-11-17) This is definitely add-on which everyone should have installed...There is a lot of services which can be searched simultaneously. Well done SearchPal!!!
- (2015-11-16) Site Sticker: I love it...With this extension I can search all my accounts like Dropbox, Evernote and all of that in Google page :)
- (2015-11-13) medo brundo: This is awesome all my socials networks in one place. No need to check my email so often :).