Shortcuts to RunQuestRun
- (2020-09-15) Turner John: It is overall easy to use. As an added bonus, this one offers some pretty cool tools that you can use too. It draws in results from multiple platforms so that you get the best of what you need.
- (2020-09-10) Larkin Lena: Great search engine to use. Helpful and generates results quick. A good alternative for the more popular sites that have a lot of ads at the moment.
- (2020-09-10) Gerlach Dana: I just tried this a couple of months ago and I now use it regularly. This is now my first choice for searching stuff on the internet. I know its not that’s popular but it gets the job done.
- (2020-09-02) Alessandro Lenzi: currency coverter and translator are vey convinient to use as well as the web search
- (2020-08-21) Lynch Clyde: Great browser to use if you need a quick search and fast results. I customized my home page so that it would be easier for me to navigate and go to different web pages if needed.
- (2020-08-18) Leonard Griffey: Extremely snappy stacking. Simple to work with. Presently it's stunningly better. Squares more includes, separate windows for different pages opened, and as in every case no following.
- (2020-08-18) Myrna Cameron: Feels quite a lot more private, and I see moderate news search results that I had never observed while searching in other search engine. This extension is awesome!
- (2020-08-18) Leonora Whitfield: ready to discover more during searches, on the grounds that not at all like google, duckduckgo doesn't cover up or sift through specific things. Love that the dev group is continually attempting to refresh and improve ease of use and usefulness.
- (2020-08-18) Erich Gregory: This search engine has been awesome! It pulls up all the sites I might want to use in research and not simply Google's controlled records.
- (2020-08-18) Vickie Hodge: A distinct advantage. I was searching for a search engine in light of the fact that the paper sites I for the most part utilize my tablet for were getting so invaded with publicizing pop ups, frequently taking up 1/3 of the screen and distracting the substance community so I'd need to parchment, and requesting to introduce the paper's own application each time I stacked the page.
- (2020-08-18) Veronica Richardson: To some degree not quite the same as some other search engine I've utilized so it's taking some becoming accustomed to. I do like having the option to change the symbol, decent touch.
- (2020-08-18) Liliyen Grace Hopkins: Feel Better Already! I am worn out on doing an online hunt and afterward the extremely following day looking through changed advertisements because of my online inquiry history.
- (2020-08-17) Casper Freeman: Great search tool. It gives fast results and it is user friendly. There are buttons below the search bar that you can customize with the sites that you mostly visit too.
- (2020-08-17) Gulgowski Devorah: I have used RunQuestRun a couple of times already. I have not encountered any problems with it. Generates results fast plus there's an online translator which is very handy for me since I live overseas.
- (2019-11-03) جازية بلعيد: حلم يارب 00213541427670
- (2019-09-23) Demian Hammock: This app will be harmful to your computer. It will not let you cancel it or install it. Instead it defaults to this app every time I try to open my chrome tab, and around and around and around we go. Google Web Store get rid of this app.The layout suck, the layout is ugly and it is 100% not user friendly.
- (2019-02-17) easy to use, many convinient tools
- (2018-10-17) Andrea Gorla: Great Extention !!