SEO metrics right in your web browser
- (2020-07-31) Kyle O'Brien: The features and layout in the SERPs are great but the bar covers either the top or bottom of you browser window. Had to uninstall for the sake of webpage usability. Would be better as a small extension icon that you could click to drop down with features and info and still superimpose the same info on SERPS pages.
- (2020-06-28) Troy Jones: Not a free extension. I don't know why they say it's free because it isn't. I installed it and on the toolbar and under each serp result it just said "you have exceeded your monthly amount" or some such nonsense, even though I made an ahrefs account over 3 years ago and never used the 7-day free trial. Unless their definition of "free" is different from mine, this is false advertising.
- (2020-04-09) multiteknik Spesialis Service Panggilan: sanagat keren
- (2020-03-20) Etienne Juneau: Useless (almost) without a subscription. Feels like clickbait.
- (2020-03-04) Christopher Lara: not working in chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-01-29) Jephthah Wisdom: not free
- (2020-01-23) Isaac Sánchez: una estafa
- (2020-01-18) Gem Stone: Most of the best and most useful tools in this extension are NOT free - you must pay a monthy subscription fee for them. So....for me, that is a bait and switch tactic. If they were more explanatory and honest up front, they may get more subscribers...but if they are dishonest upfront, will you really believe the results they offer you after you pay up, or, will they ask for more money later on for a more "information-rich" result?!
- (2020-01-17) Tom Tiger: No free subscription, works only with subscription
- (2020-01-01) 444 Medya: Web Site analiz için Gerçekten Süper bir Eklenti Elit SEO için Analiz işlemlerini başarı ile yaptım. <a title="SEO" href="https://www.elitseo.com/" target="_blank" >SEO</a>
- (2019-12-19) mf cam filmi: https://www.mfcamfilmi.com.tr sayfam için kullanıyorum çok başarılı bir eklenti
- (2019-12-16) Ryan Breitkreutz: Be upfront that this is a paid extension - Unusable unless you have an ahrefs account.
- (2019-11-28) Алина Трусевич: Отличное расширение. Для работы номер один
- (2019-11-22) Andrea Doimo: Needs registration
- (2019-10-02) Rabi ndranath: Not free. Should pay even for trial.
- (2019-09-08) Traveller Thio: Nem sok értelme van, annyit sem tud, mint a kapcsolódó oldal ingyen. Csak előfizetéssel használható.
- (2019-07-10) Volkan Yılmaz: volkanyilmaz.com.tr İyi.
- (2019-04-29) David Denton: Super valuable when doing SERP based research with an export and quick links to ahrefs for more detailed data. One feature I'd like to see added is the ability to highlight a domain in the SERP to make it easier to spot.
- (2019-04-10) Илья Протасов: Приложение было полезным, но пару недель отображает только битые ссылки на страницах, а другие данные (dr,ar,ur, к-во ссылок и другие) не отображает
- (2019-02-15) mohd sharik saifi: 5hth
- (2019-02-07) Nikolaj Toxværd: Denne udvidelse hjælper mig så meget i min hverdag med mit arbejde på min hjemmeside https://www.nikotox.dk/
- (2019-01-05) Sergey Brave: great extension!
- (2019-01-03) Demid Fedorov: Not working. I love Ahrefs, and would love so much as an 'open in Ahrefs' button like the SpyFu extension. Instead there's this, which just doesn't work in my Chrome. Ahref's tech support answer: meh.
- (2018-12-13) RJ: Its Broken.. messed my search page... all glitches on the screen..
- (2018-12-11) John Carry: How can i change the color where this display the matrix, the brown/red is very dull color, can't see it properly, and also the font size is small, cant see it in first sight, need to focus on it to see it properly. if you cant change it globally, than give us option to customize as we need. thanks
- (2020-06-29, v:2.4.0) Uwe Hiltmann TOP RANKING SOLUTIONS: Forced to sign in to make it work
Hi There, the extension forces me to sign in to make it work but since there is no free plan I won't make that https://www.screencast.com/t/wxghGJ3yn What can I do? I already de-installed and re-intalled but the error message consists. I installed Ubersuggest toolbar also - could there be a conflict? Thanks for info Uwe
- (2020-05-27, v:2.3.9) Mayella Rose Diwa: Referring Domains not showing in ahrefs toolbar
All of the details are showing the backlinks is showing why the referring domains is not shown
- (2020-02-12, v:2.3.8) hannah newton: uk
the toolbar only shows me results in US, I can't seem to find the setting that gives uk serps
- (2020-01-29, v:2.3.8) Piers Ede: toolbar
Can you get this working again? Was so useful....
- (2019-06-10, v:2.2.11) RJB City: Toolbar not working on chrome
It stopped working a few days ago. I had it on incognito but it usually works on that mode. The icon is there but doesnt show the domain rating and it doesnt work on my google searches (the bar that shows the data under google search results.) How do I fix this?
- (2019-05-29, v:2.2.11) Gwendolyn Groeneveld: Extension not working in incognito mode (while enables in settings)
Hello there. I noticed there is not a lot of questions published in the web, but I'm struggling big time with making the extension work in incognito mode. Enable in incognito mode in the extension settings is (of course) on, but no luck. The toolbar appears, but does not give me numbers, because it looks like I'm not logged in. In other words it doesn't recognize login (while definitely being logged into AHrefs, in the next tab in incognito mode for example). It's not a login problem because it works fine in a normal Chrome browsing window. I would love to hear if there is a solution for this!
- (2019-01-11, v:2.2.7) Joe Brodar: Toolbar doesn't load anymore
The toolbar worked initially, then I accidentally clicked to hide it on a domain, and now it doesn't show up on any sites. I checked the blacklist, but it only has the the sites that I do want to hide it on excluded. I'm getting the following error in the console: Error in event handler for (unknown): TypeError: Cannot read property '--ah-toolbar-height' of undefined at RendererModule.setToolbarHeight (chrome-extension://hgmoccdbjhknikckedaaebbpdeebhiei/content.js:37581:47) at chrome-extension://hgmoccdbjhknikckedaaebbpdeebhiei/content.js:36213:16 User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Safari/537.36 Thanks, Joe
- (2018-10-16, v:1.5.2) Anita Daneker: Can't see the toolbar in chrome...
I've installed the extension and I click on it to turn it from gray to blue. I see the red number next to the icon for each website I go to, but there is not toolbar anywhere to be seen...
- (2018-09-12, v:1.2.0) Bryan Bloom: Don't see the metrics in the search bar
Hi, watched the video by Sam and see that the ahrefs metrics should show not just in the SERP results but in the search bar of Google after you hit search. I don't see them.. Thanks for any help