On-page SEO report, broken link checker, redirect tracer, and country changer for search results in one extension.
- (2023-05-25) Alia jeena: Really really very helpful tool. Just fall in love with it, I only only used ahrefs for my clients site " vipbioz.com ".
- (2023-04-27) Igor Gorbenko: Must-have for quick analysis. Love that you can keep it off an only use on demand.
- (2023-04-26) Michelle Lindner: Excellent extension with loads of practical benefits. I'm a big fan of the local search simulator.
- (2023-04-26) Chris Haines: Great SEO toolbar from Ahrefs, replaced so many of my previous SEO Chrome Extensions. Highly recommended!
- (2023-04-06) Ramin Assemi: Great tool, if you're an Ahrefs customer this is a big timesaver!
- (2023-03-29) Daniel Beránek: některý nástroje nejsou jenom přeceňovaný, ale i přeceněný, viďte kucí z Ahrefs :D
- (2023-03-15) Ahmad Sattar: i am using ahrefs extension i think from previous 2 years, and 90% of the time that extension does not work.
- (2023-03-09) Patrick Stox: It's replaced a ton of other SEO toolbars for me.
- (2023-03-08) Fabrizio Gabrielli: It would be useful, but I get many errors for detecting URL's starting with " ", which is allowed only for system files. I had to uninstall. Considering the tool, which is one of the best, I am not satisfied. Three stars only because it worked fine for a while, before beginning to get errors.
- (2023-03-08) Shermin: new to SEO - it has been very useful!
- (2023-03-07) Nick Huss: The old version was a good one. This new version is a pain.
- (2023-03-07) Nick C: It can really replace quite a few extensions for SEO that I've been using before.
- (2023-03-07) SiraCv TEAM: The best free seo tools, thak you ahrefs TEAM
- (2023-03-03) Shaheen SEO: This extension is only an icon, not working at all. Just a waste of time.
- (2023-03-02) Jake Waldrop: It won't keep you logged in. And when you sign in it takes you to ahrefs and signs you in...but the extension still won't work. For the 15 minutes it worked, great. But pretty darn worthless if it won't work. BUG. BUG. BUG. BUGGY
- (2023-01-27) Andrew: You need an account just to get domain metrics. These guys were the best, now they are has beens, product hardly gets any updates, frequent spelling errors in the keyword data set, CMO is next to useless.
- (2023-01-06) Kyle Wainscott: When it works its 5/5. In the past few months I have had to remove and reinstall nearly every day as the SERP tool functionality does not work unless I reinstall. Very frustrating. Hopefully working out this bug soon.
- (2022-12-11) Alex M: Ugh, I've uninstalled and re-installed this so many times. Stops working frequently.
- (2022-11-22) Peter Tan: current version defaults to "Content" tab when clicking on the icon. unable to change or find any options to change it back to "Metrics" as it used to before
- (2022-08-17) Halil Öztűrk: https://bilimuzay.com için kullandım gayet iyi
- (2022-06-07) Jay: Works well
- (2022-05-17) Mohammed Nazmul Hasan 03: i'm a new user but it amazing apps.
- (2022-04-22) Mark Mackay: Why oh why did you not bring the old one back. The new one sucks so bad...
- (2022-03-01) Bir Minecraft: https://www.birminecraft.net/ alan adlı sitem için yükledim ve kullandım tavsiye ederim.
- (2022-02-17) Brooke Collins: The toolbar is fickle and does not work all the time. Tons of times I log in only to continue seeing Error I logged in to add an employee onto my account and got an error. Even when it does work, the onsite seo data is no longer available. I'd hate to have to move to another tool but ahrefs is so unreliable anymore, we might just have to go to other developers for more reliable tools.
- (2022-02-16) Sorin Albu: Not working
- (2022-02-16) Penerbit Indie Press: SEO Tools yang sangat bagus... site: https://indiepress.co.id
- (2022-01-31) Gaston Garcia Corral: It worked until it didn't. I'm paying for Ahrefs and this extension doesn't work.
- (2022-01-12) David Muñoz: You ruined the toolbar with the last update. Key features like internal links highlight are missing. Also the overall UX of the bar has gone down the sink.
- (2022-01-04) Kyle Meagher: Hey gang, love the (old) toolbar. The new update no longer works with the Brave browser, at all. Furthermore, several features appear missing? Hard to see this update as anything but a misstep.
- (2022-01-03) Mountshine: The extension used to be great, but now it's terrible. There is no more broken/outgoing links checker. Why?
- (2022-01-01) Voyager 1: Hey guys, please return the old version of the toolbar. It was better
- (2022-01-01) Refine Rehab: The new update is a mess. Now I can't find the icons to find internal/external links on webpages anymore. Why did you guys make this unnecessary change?
- (2021-12-19) Bülent Avcı: My freind told me I will have a menu on the right side of search bar. But I can't see it. https://ibb.co/cv4RFk1
- (2021-12-18) Carl Santino: To bardzo dobra aplikacja ale niestety nie działa z moją witryną, gdybyście mogli przejrzeć adres https://klubpudla.pl/ był bym wdzięczny. Nie przechodzą weryfikacje ręczne ani te za pomocą google search console.
- (2021-12-06) Debdulal Adhikary: I love this tool very much but unfortunately this extension don't work in my browser, can you give me any solve for that please?
- (2021-06-23) Dot T.: it doens't work, says rate limited
- (2021-05-19) When i try to hide the top bar, it does not work, I always uninstall this after using.
- (2021-02-21) Stas Stukanov: Очень полезная тулзовина)
- (2021-01-08) David Sorauer: Keeps telling me i've exceeded my monthly data limit (despite not being able to use it for 3 months). Can't figure out if it's free or paid. It USED to work, but not anymore...
- (2020-12-23) Ivan Zou: Now you have to be a plan subscriber to use
- (2020-12-04) L B: Stop saying it's a monthly quota, when it's a one time quota. As soon as you use up an initial amount of credit or queries, you can never use it again unless you are subscribed. So stop calling it free also, very misleading
- (2020-10-11) Göksu Şenerkek: https://teknobiyom.com/ alan adlı sitem için yükledim ve kullandım tavsiye ederim.
- (2020-09-15) Sedat telli: https://www.altin.tc için kullandım harika
- (2020-07-31) Kyle O'Brien: The features and layout in the SERPs are great but the bar covers either the top or bottom of you browser window. Had to uninstall for the sake of webpage usability. Would be better as a small extension icon that you could click to drop down with features and info and still superimpose the same info on SERPS pages.
- (2020-06-28) Troy Jones: Not a free extension. I don't know why they say it's free because it isn't. I installed it and on the toolbar and under each serp result it just said "you have exceeded your monthly amount" or some such nonsense, even though I made an ahrefs account over 3 years ago and never used the 7-day free trial. Unless their definition of "free" is different from mine, this is false advertising.
- (2020-04-09) multiteknik Service tv led: sanagat keren
- (2020-03-20) Etienne Juneau: Useless (almost) without a subscription. Feels like clickbait.
- (2020-03-04) Christopher Lara: not working in chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-01-29) Jephthah Wisdom: not free
- (2023-09-24, v:3.1.31) TJ Bowman: Dark mode metrics bar
The ah_statsbox-item-value color is the same as the bar background color and you can't see the stats values unless you hover over them. Please don't make me use the light mode metrics bar it hurts my soul
- (2023-08-02, v:3.1.28) adrian del rosario: Google Search results SEO metrics missing
I don't see the SEO metrics for the top-ranking pages from google search page anymore. Can someone help me?
- (2023-06-16, v:3.1.26) Greg Boyce: Metrics Not Working
I am logged into my account. The Metrics tab is only showing an error message "Error fetching data. Please try again later." and the button for Web vitals. No other information is shown in the card. It worked normal as of yesterday afternoon. Thank you.
- (2023-04-26, v:3.1.23) PHP Dev: I dint want to crawl a div headings in this tool
In my website headings under a div i dont want to crwal them into this tool
- (2023-04-06, v:3.1.22) Markus Zadina: No SEO metrics on SERPs and no toolbar for checking results in other regions
I have the Ahrefs toolbar installed and I am logged in. I see metrics directly under Googles search box and I see the Ahrefs box with keyword ideas. In the plugin the search metrics and Serp tools are switched on. I see the keyword metrics (and can change them) but I don´t see position numbers or results metrics. And what I am missing the most is that the local search simulator is not working ... meaning I don´t see a toolbar for it anymore. on the right side of google searchbox is nothing. It was working until there was an update a few weeks back and it does not work anymore. I need this to work on client projects now.
- (2023-03-15, v:3.1.22) Chris Bernal: Ahrefs overlay not showing up
Hello, the ahrefs overlay (bar under each search result) is not showing up. I have updated chrome, cleared cache, whitelisted ahrefs, and reinstalled the extension. Is there something I'm missing?
- (2022-11-29, v:3.1.10) Diana Bloom Driscoll: no toolbar
downloaded but no toolbar
- (2022-11-29, v:3.1.10) Diana Bloom Driscoll: downloaded the program no toolbar
downloaded the program but I can't get to the tool bar?
- (2022-02-08, v:3.0.1) Jennifer Jimenez: Invalid Manifest
I can't get the extension to download. I've tried trouble shooting on my own but nothing seems to be working.
- (2022-01-18, v:3.0.0) Stephanie McCormack: free ahrefs toolbar
hi, i used this alot last year and disabled it as was getting in the way when i didnt need it but cant seem to get it back. i have added it back but when it displays it just says hit monthly limit? i thought this was a free toolbar? help please as to why i cant get it to add anymore or show to be able to use it. thanks
- (2022-01-11, v:3.0.0) julo julo: Feature disabled?
Can't find the Link-Checker anymore in the new version (?)
- (2021-09-29, v:2.5.4) Tom Robak: How to change shortcut?
At the moment Alt + A is a shortcut for polish letter and I can't use it because ahrefs toolbar took it over. How to change shortcut for ahrefs toolbar (mac)
- (2020-12-23, v:2.4.5) Shawn X.: keeps loging out
The bar keeps logging out after a short while after logging in. Even I am logged in to ahrefs.com website.
- (2020-09-16, v:18.104.22.168) David Dreier: SERP overlay won't load
I am signed in to Ahrefs on an open tab. Page metrics load just fine, and KW data populates under the Google search bar, however I can't get the SERP overlay to populate under results. This problem has persisted even despite uninstalling and reinstalling the toolbar, along with signing out and signing back in a few times, and restarting my browser/PC.
- (2020-06-29, v:2.4.0) Uwe Hiltmann TOP RANKING SOLUTIONS: Forced to sign in to make it work
Hi There, the extension forces me to sign in to make it work but since there is no free plan I won't make that https://www.screencast.com/t/wxghGJ3yn What can I do? I already de-installed and re-intalled but the error message consists. I installed Ubersuggest toolbar also - could there be a conflict? Thanks for info Uwe
- (2020-05-27, v:2.3.9) Mayella Rose Diwa: Referring Domains not showing in ahrefs toolbar
All of the details are showing the backlinks is showing why the referring domains is not shown
- (2020-02-12, v:2.3.8) hannah newton: uk
the toolbar only shows me results in US, I can't seem to find the setting that gives uk serps
- (2020-01-29, v:2.3.8) Piers Ede: toolbar
Can you get this working again? Was so useful....
- (2019-06-10, v:2.2.11) Rashon Bryan: Toolbar not working on chrome
It stopped working a few days ago. I had it on incognito but it usually works on that mode. The icon is there but doesnt show the domain rating and it doesnt work on my google searches (the bar that shows the data under google search results.) How do I fix this?
- (2019-05-29, v:2.2.11) Gwendolyn Groeneveld: Extension not working in incognito mode (while enables in settings)
Hello there. I noticed there is not a lot of questions published in the web, but I'm struggling big time with making the extension work in incognito mode. Enable in incognito mode in the extension settings is (of course) on, but no luck. The toolbar appears, but does not give me numbers, because it looks like I'm not logged in. In other words it doesn't recognize login (while definitely being logged into AHrefs, in the next tab in incognito mode for example). It's not a login problem because it works fine in a normal Chrome browsing window. I would love to hear if there is a solution for this!
- (2019-01-11, v:2.2.7) Joe Brodar: Toolbar doesn't load anymore
The toolbar worked initially, then I accidentally clicked to hide it on a domain, and now it doesn't show up on any sites. I checked the blacklist, but it only has the the sites that I do want to hide it on excluded. I'm getting the following error in the console: Error in event handler for (unknown): TypeError: Cannot read property '--ah-toolbar-height' of undefined at RendererModule.setToolbarHeight (chrome-extension://hgmoccdbjhknikckedaaebbpdeebhiei/content.js:37581:47) at chrome-extension://hgmoccdbjhknikckedaaebbpdeebhiei/content.js:36213:16 User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Safari/537.36 Thanks, Joe
- (2018-10-16, v:1.5.2) Anita Daneker: Can't see the toolbar in chrome...
I've installed the extension and I click on it to turn it from gray to blue. I see the red number next to the icon for each website I go to, but there is not toolbar anywhere to be seen...
- (2018-09-12, v:1.2.0) Bryan Bloom: Don't see the metrics in the search bar
Hi, watched the video by Sam and see that the ahrefs metrics should show not just in the SERP results but in the search bar of Google after you hit search. I don't see them.. Thanks for any help