Enjoy looking at the most advanced SEO metrics while you search the Web.
You can use the Link Research SEO Toolbar to customize your searches in Google, Bing and Yandex. You can also enable it as a page toolbar, so you look at advanced SEO metrics for every page. Here’s what you can do with the Link Research SEO Toolbar: • See the Power and Trust of a domain or page • Discover great places to get links from • See how successful a page is on social media • Understand user engagement • See the strongest pages by Keyword Ranking • Spot drastic changes in the number of links • See how many backlinks a page has. All this is possible by looking at a set of powerful SEO metrics: • LRT Power*Trust for domains • LRT Power*Trust for pages • Buzz - social media signals • Impact - long-term user engagement metrics • Keyword Ranking • Link Velocity Trends • Number of Backlinks Why LRT Power*Trust? Because LRT Power*Trust is a precise, reliable and stable metric built by LinkResearchTools shortly after the first Google Penguin update in 2012, as a result of many years of research and calculations. Forget about Google’s Toolbar PageRank. Google stopped updating it many years ago and completely removed it from their toolbar in April 2016. You can think of LRT Power*Trust as a replacement for Google’s toolbar PageRank, but it’s so much more. LRT Power*Trust is the metric to look at when you want to assess the quality and trustworthiness of a page, domain or top domain. Why Keyword Ranking? The Link Research SEO Toolbar’s “Keyword Ranking” metric allows you to take a quick look at your competitors’ keyword rankings. By evaluating the keywords your competitors rank for, you will easily come up with new ideas for your content optimization. Why Buzz? Buzz is Impactana’s aggregate of social media signals, divided into shares and likes. By using the Link Research SEO toolbar to sort the search results by Buzz, you can quickly find out what sort of content is “HOT” on social media. You can use Google’s time filter to see only the pages indexed in the past year, month or week. Why Impact? The Impact metric helps you discover strong content that people linked to a lot and engaged with by commenting or downloading it. This metric measures user engagement for any content, not only for the one that goes viral on social media. A good article about construction will not get shared on social media, but it may get many links or comments if it’s great. Why link velocity trends? A website needs to have a steady link growth. Search engines can interpret unnatural link growth as a negative signal, which can lead to a loss in the rankings. Google uses link growth trends to detect any algorithm manipulation attempts. If your backlink profile grows too fast, you’re out. If you’re too slow, you won’t ever get on the first page. Why backlinks? Google confirmed links to be a top ranking factor. That's a very strong reason to look at links whenever you analyse the strength of a page or domain. Update 0.0.3 - Now with option to follow REL-Canonicals for Metrics of pages (requires fetch) - Loading animation Update 0.0.4 NEW: SEO Toolbar for every page with all the important metrics - three different toolbar styles mini, bulky and skyscraper - drag&drop the toolbar around where you need it - open backlink checker right from the toolbar (requires LRT account) NEW: Fetch results from SERP to resolve redirects and show real SEO metrics SERP overlay - Backlink count shown for every SERP result - Sorting by backlink count in the SERPs Update 0.0.5 - Domain exclusion feature: you can now choose to disable the Link Research SEO Toolbar for certain domains. Update 0.0.6 - SERP overlay Chrome on/off settings bug fixes. - Chrome store listing updates. Update 0.0.7 - SEO Toolbar minor fixes Update 0.0.8 - Mini Toolbar load speed optimization. Update 0.0.9 - Minor layout fixes and improvements. - Added knowledge graph hint. Update 0.0.10 - We added a secret link to more cool extensions by LinkResearchTools. Update 0.1.0 - on-off toggle layout update - backlink data enhancements - try LinkResearchTools button Update 0.1.2 - Fixed issues with Google reCAPTCHA Update 0.1.3 - Fixed issues with Google SERP overlay
- (2020-02-07) Billal Hossen: Its Usefull
- (2019-11-07) Laura VanLaningham: It is letting me see how i got such A bad rep for all these crazy links. Ty Team
- (2019-10-30) foo jack: nice tool
- (2019-10-29) PJ: I will give 5 star if you can add these metrics: word count (body) and referring domains.
- (2019-09-28) Detlev Lengsfeld: Eine echte Bereicherung nicht nur für den schnellen Blick!
- (2019-08-04) DESIGNELLE SK: Super aplikacia
- (2019-08-03) SEO Bank: شركة تصميم مواقع #شركة_تصميم_مواقع #تصميم_مواقع #شركة_تصميم_مواقع_القاهرة #أفضل_شركة_تصميم_مواقع #تصميم_مواقع_الكترونية #اسعار_تصميم_المواقع https://qeematech.net http://bluemediallc.com
- (2019-03-21) Sigit P: Awersome !!!
- (2019-03-20) Pimpida Veerakitborikarn: Love this extension!
- (2019-02-02) SS RIFAT: so good
- (2019-01-05) Pascal HERSIGNY: Comment est ce que cela fonctionne, aucune explication !
- (2018-12-07) Steve Copertino: Great tool. Very helpful!
- (2018-12-01) S.S. Reddy: Useful.Extension.
- (2018-11-22) DUYANH DIGITAL: www.hamusic.vn
- (2018-10-28) Trent M: Doesn't work. None of the sorting on google results works at all. On-page bar did work but need the google SERP tool.
- (2018-10-25) Nick Huber: did not function correctly.
- (2018-10-06) Dhirendra mohan1: Paid tool not free
- (2018-09-26) Apichet Raja: I love it! Thank you, it is brilliant!
- (2018-09-26) Fotodesign Falko Müller: This tool shows nothing. No bar with infos.
- (2018-09-25) Ning Cao: good
- (2018-09-08) Candice Smith Talton: Excellent tool!!
- (2018-05-28) Jason Liu: Love it so so so useful tools
- (2018-05-07) Nagaraj tagore: love it great tool
- (2018-05-06) shuvo saha: helpful tool
- (2018-04-18) Adrian Murzac: Good tool. Would help to have short descriptions of metrics on mouse hover; can you? Keep up the good work
- (2018-12-10, v:0.1.3) craig wilhelm: my songs are missing
lost my music off USB storage device and can't find it.
- (2018-08-21, v:0.1.2) עופר לנגר: Extension
Your help button sends to a 404 page. Thanks
- (2016-07-22, v:0.0.2) Becky Rowland: Is it there?
Downloaded and have colourful circle icon in toolbar but I'm not sure how to activate the toolbar?
- (2016-07-22, v:0.0.2) Natalia Aliautdinova: The same problem
I have downloaded the toolbar but nothing shows((
- (2016-07-22, v:0.0.2) Marty Eigner: Not working
I have downloaded the toolbar but nothing shows?