All in one meta search engine collecting all search engines on a single page
AIO Search is a handy Chrome extension that provides you with an enhanced toolbar for searching on the web by categories, and display results in tabs on one page through www.aiosearch.com website. You can search multiple search engines grouped by category All categories and engines are editable and sortable through the drag and drop form. Site list is auto-updated keeping you up-to-date with the best search sites available. A lot of accessible tools have been added to the toolbar to make it easy to make your search such as 'keyword auto-complete' and context menu options. Features : - Search sites list by category and open them all on www.aiosearch.com tabs. - Add your own search engines or category. - Personalized site list and categories saved to your www.aiosearch.com account. - Arrange Sites list and categories with easy drag and drop form. - integrated auto-complete search keywords. - Context menu search option for the selected text on the page.
- (2020-12-05) Attila Altan: ALMOST fixed :) 1.6.3 fixed the select box but broke the search URL. Here's the broken URL with a missing "/" before the search term when searching : https://www.aiosearch.com/search/4/Torrentsoutlander/ After adding the "/" everything works fine... Keep up the good work ;)
- (2020-10-21) Chris W.: Does not work on chrome anymore and the developer will not respond to inquiries. Also, I discovere that there were posts made attached to my google account THAT I NEVER POSTED! That's a serious breach and scary. If
- (2020-07-24) Francisco Lopez: It used to work just fine, now it doesn't work in Edge
- (2018-06-19) Danilo Silva: ache qualquer COISA com isso... B)
- (2018-03-15) I love it! it is great for searching torrents and file sharing sites.
- (2017-07-18) V. Nickerson: Wicked little tool. I was so not it expecting to be as good as it is. That being said a few suggestions/issues. 1. Clear out some of the websites that you use to search. There is way to many sites. Especially the torrent sites. A lot are just old archives and they have spam bots. Even if there wasn't it's overwhelming and time consuming. Then if you opt out of some of the sites in the main page when you go back it resets. Also when you eliminate them in the search result tabs as soon as you slide over to the next set of tabs the previous ones reset. 2. Have searches set up for the users needs. One for games, Tv, XXX or movies etc.. Certain sites adhere to different users search habits or needs. Gamers you could put Game torrents ahead of the rest (after you eliminate 40 that should be gone it may not be an issue anyway). 80% of the torrents out there are accessible at about 5-6 of the sites you have listed. 50-60 is just overkill. You've def done some awesome work. Work on some UI and people will love this even more. Lmk if I can help with the torrent end.. Take care and all the best.
- (2016-03-11) M U: Not to sure what numb nuts "Epyc Wyn" is talking about malware Maybe he's going in to many porn sites But this is a great software that I love and use often
- (2015-10-29) Meta Master: This adds malware links to the results that are otherwise not there when searching the same thing on the websites without this extension. Do not download this it is a security threat.
- (2014-09-20) Super BaBilon: Merged with torrent finder, awesome extension!
- (2014-08-15) jose maria portela ortega: rapido util y sencillo
- (2013-06-02) Bruce Edge: Most useful search aggregator I've used. The only thing that would make it better is if it loaded each page in the background instead of only submitting searches to specific engines when you navigate to that tab.
- (2020-10-21, v:1.6.2) Chris W.: I didn't make this post Please explain because that is serious breach
Error 502 Ray ID: 45d9b989465a590f • 2018-09-21 04:17:54 UTC Bad gateway When I try to load your web site I get the error 502 bad gateway error Posted by Chris W. - Sep 20, 2018
- (2020-05-30, v:1.6.2) Lubomír Kočálka: AIO Toolbar in Chrome
Not Working Now
- (2020-05-28, v:1.6.2) David Barnes: chrome ext fails to operate, any fix?
no longer working after years of good performance
- (2020-05-15, v:1.6.2) Melissa Hathaway: AIO Search stopped working
For some reason, AIO search has stopped working properly. I can type into the search bar near the address space, but when I click on the magnifying glass to execute the search, nothing happens. And there is nothing below the drop-down arrow that usually gives me options like image, web, etc. I have tried removing it and re-installing it, and also have tried clearing all cache and cookies, but no luck. Perhaps something that got updated affected it? Not sure what to do, because I use it a lot.
- (2019-08-24, v:1.6.1) Ianick Mathieu: AIO chrome extension is blank and Error 503
"This page isn’t working www.aiosearch.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 503" Hi there! When I try to do a search through the extension the drop down menu is blank and I get this message every time I try to do a search with the extension. I'm able to make my search through the aiosearch.com website. Thanks!
- (2018-09-21, v:1.6.1) Chris W.: Error 502 Ray ID: 45d9b989465a590f • 2018-09-21 04:17:54 UTC Bad gateway
When I try to load your web site I get the error 502 bad gateway error
- (2018-08-02, v:1.6.1) Dave Duran: opera
would sure like to see the toolbar for opera, now that it has built in vpn.
- (2016-05-03, v:1.1) VVG 916: Displays blank white page when searching torrents
AIO Search worked fine till last week, now when I search torrents it shows results pane but various sites within it such as kickass, torrent download, rarbg which are not blocked just empty, blank, white page refreshing it does not do any good either. PC system is working fine
- (2015-06-22, v:1.1) Rob Roberts: Adding search engines.
The overview says "Add your own search engines or category." How?