Brings the [View Image] and [Search by Image] buttons back to Google Images search results.
- (2020-01-31) Yung Zoink: doesn't do jack
- (2019-12-17) Jason Morelli: Doesn't work. No button. Does nothing at all! Waste of my time!
- (2019-12-13) Stephen Bayer: Doesn't appear to work anymore
- (2019-11-30) LowandoS: Больше не работает
- (2019-11-20) Philippe Carpentier-Savard: Broken.
- (2019-10-12) Helena W: Does not work anymore.
- (2019-10-11) Andrzej Pyszniak: Doesn't work any more :(
- (2019-09-18) James Alexander Cameron: Sadly Google changed the format of the image results page (result on the side), so this extension no longer works.
- (2019-09-18) Руслан Цуварев: Не работает.
- (2019-09-12) Bryan Demont: I'm giving this 1 star to get attention as this extension is no longer working (9-12-2019). I really loved this extension and it did its job perfect. I'm not sure what google updated or did to break this extension but I hope it can be fixed.
- (2019-08-30) Phuong Tran: Loved this but it no longer works?? :'(
- (2019-08-22) Andriansah j: Now it's not working since google update. Please upgrade this extension Thanks
- (2019-08-20) John Crichton: Not working now.
- (2019-08-13) Thierry Berube: its just not working anymore, please fix
- (2019-08-09) Gem7183: Before it worked well but i think google images broke it because the search by image, and view image function is gone
- (2019-07-09) Thomas Adamantiou: Will it be updated to the new google image search layout?
- (2019-06-12) Did google update google images and the pluging is not working anymore?
- (2019-02-17) 宇治屋: 対策されて軒並みダメになった ”画像を表示” ボタンを追加する拡張機能がようやく出てくれた！Great Works! Awesome extensions!! :-)
- (2019-01-26) Oran Davis: Excellent extension!
- (2019-01-23) Dustin: works fine.
- (2018-12-19) Blase Zinck: I had this extension for Firefox and I was hoping to use it in Chrome, but I was a little worried after reading reviews that it was recently broken by an update to Google Images. I'm happy to say that the developer must have updated his extension because it is working fantastically. Someone also said this extension injects ads into your results, which is completely false. I checked the extension's code myself and the code is straight to the point, it's very clean code and contains nothing even remotely suspicious.
- (2018-11-10) Paisano: does not work with new google image UI
- (2018-11-05) amir salam: some of the time it work but some it nevveer load like u never have it .
- (2018-11-02) Alexander Liu: Was a little slow to start working, but worked after a while, and it surprised me. It was so seamless that I had thought that Google had added the buttons back! Nice job!
- (2018-10-24) I S: Best!
- (2019-12-17, v:0.2.0) Michael Pirrone: Broken
Not working at all. No "Search by Image" option appears
- (2019-08-07, v:0.2.0) Michael Zaiderman: Update to the new google search layout
Hello, the new google search layout renders your extension inoperable. Will there be an update? Thank you for your service
- (2019-05-14, v:0.2.0) Jonathan Wenger: Add feature set to individual image page
I love your extension; it has saved me a lot of wasted time and effort. However, I think it would be useful to make the buttons appear on the single image page. For example, if I go to Google Images and open an image link in a new tab, I get this page: https://images.app.goo.gl/W8uQ61wtanV8azwd9. This page doesn't have the buttons for "View Image" or anything else. It would be useful if you could extend the functionality to this page.
- (2018-11-10, v:0.2.0) Paisano: does not work in new google images UI
stopped working after google images update
- (2018-08-13, v:0.2.0) Jason: Doesn't work anymore
Instead of giving you a 1-star, I'm letting you know that this extension doesn't work anymore! Must be Google's new image layout. A very sad day!
- (2018-03-27, v:0.2.0) Modesto Segovia Jr.: we
gilinsa ko lamg
- (2018-03-24, v:0.2.0) Sean Robison: 404's
I think Google pushed out some new code or something, because I can't even right-click to open the image in a new tab anymore, it just gives me the thumbnail, and when I click the "View Image" button added by the addon it simply brings me to a Google 404 page. Anyone else having this issue?
- (2018-03-05, v:0.2.0) Paisano: Doesn't always work
- (2018-02-27, v:0.2.0) Vicki Lowe: Quick question
When clicking on the "view image" button, was it supposed to open the image up in a new tab or automatically save the picture on your hard drive? I clicked on the "view image" button for a picture and it saved it to my hard drive which while I did wanted to save it anyways, I know I'm not going to want to save ever picture I want a closer look at.
- (2018-02-21, v:0.1.2 alpha) Josh Fletcher: Not working
Neither button shows up. I would wager Google is actively fighting you here :(
- (2018-02-20, v:0.1.2 alpha) Makis Kypraios: Not working here as well
When opening the expanded view in image search, just the same Visit, Save, View saved and Share buttons appear.