Check keyword difficulty right from your browser! Just put in your Keysearch API key and you can check the SEO keyword difficulty…
Check keyword difficulty right from your browser! Just put in your Keysearch API key and you can check the SEO keyword difficulty of any keyword.
- (2020-08-15) Kim Celinder: This is an addon for the keyword tool KeySearch, and it does exactly what it says. It shows you how strong the competition is. And if you happen to don't believe the competition calculation, you can still see all the numbers that make the up the competition to get a great overview (which are even color coded to make it easier). Remember, this is part of a paid product, so I guess all the negative reviews that says it doesn't work, are people that thought it was free. You need an API key from your account, which it does mention in the description.
- (2019-09-27) Wael Mohamed: Not working , report
- (2018-10-06) Demid Fedorov: The difficulty it shows is completely fictional, at least for longer-tail, lower-volume keywords. For those types, it just doesn't work AT ALL. Maybe it works for big keywords, but I don't deal with those so have no idea.
- (2018-08-11) Dinesh Ramakrishnan: This extension will work only if you buy the keysearch tool online and generate API key. I'm a happy buyer
- (2018-06-20) John Contest: Those who are giving bad ratings don't understand that you need a Keysearch account for the extension to work. It works great!
- (2018-05-14) Mates EO: very bad! Not working!
- (2017-12-24) Epic World: bad